I have multiple personalities. They are always blaming each other. laugh
"I" was the guilty one, "Me" and "Myself" had nothing to do with it...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:55 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:35 PM
"Bad habit" by Offspring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3qZ2FlwSI

The other day I was on a long drive, speeding and watching for cops, and I seen the sign that I was headed east and "East Bound and Down" popped into my head...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:37 AM
Yeah, some times I wonder why I am working out and then I remember after wards how good it feels. I figure that if I workout for an hour then it is better than an hour being lazy on the couch or something...lol Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:29 AM
Two thoughts here, the first is when you are out with your male friends is there flirting between you? Some people look like they are flirting even if they do not think they are so you might want to ask someone else who does not know you very well if they think you flirt. That could be a reason for his jealousy.

The other idea is many people who start accusing their spouse of cheating are projecting their own feelings. The accuser might be thinking about cheating but is conflicted and so they take it out on their spouse by accusing them of doing the cheating instead.

Either way this is some thing that I would think that you two need to sit down and talk about, get it worked out before it boils over into something worse. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:04 PM
LOL...It did not look like they were linked...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:00 PM

...as I reached into the overhead compartment...
The stewardess slammed the door on my hand and told me to sit down now!...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:57 PM

Sending him there was a bad move I would think, he has already proved that he is good at the challenges and can last on the island. So what happens if he stays there until there is only three left? The jury might give him all sympathy votes and he could win the whole game... You never know.

well yes and no. He is a good player AND a good guy so he would have the votes. If he does last until then...he deserves it (he does now too but the game isn't over)

He made the mistake in basically throwing his vote away and telling Rob that he thought of flipping. He kinda did it to himself

His little girlfriend flipped on him. I think she was jealous of the girl that gave him the Bible.
LOL...Yeah, he is not the brightest bulb in the box (at least how they are showing him play this game anyways).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:52 PM

Redemption Island in order they were sent there:

Matt Elrod WON! sent back into the game
Francesca Hogi
Russell Hantz
Kristina Kell
Krista Klumpp
Stephanie Valencia
Sarita White
I thought Francesca was the first?

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:49 PM
Sending him there was a bad move I would think, he has already proved that he is good at the challenges and can last on the island. So what happens if he stays there until there is only three left? The jury might give him all sympathy votes and he could win the whole game... You never know.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:47 PM
As it has been said before here shallow is judging a book by it's cover. When you meet someone it is hard to know what is going on in their life, you might not be attracted to the "flower-child" type so you write the person off but they might have just been going to a costume party or something like a fund raiser for something that you care about. If you do not take the time to learn about people it is shallow, you might not be attracted to them but they might end up being a good friend...or their friends with a person that you are attracted to.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:33 PM
If he takes care of the foot and does not get it infected so he is medically taken out he has a good chance. Yes he is alone there but he has everything that he needs, when the others start running low on food like they do every season then he will be well fed and strong. LOL...Before long people might want to go to redemption island just to get the food...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 07:22 PM
By the way you are talking about him you took the right approach by talking to him like his coach would. Maybe that is what he needs, to get back in a team setting again. It sounds like the rest of his family is also into sports so maybe he is feeling left behind by their success...I do not know but it was just another idea that might give you a way to help. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 12:50 PM

You have gone above and beyond by helping them with the housing, it sounds like he is just taking advantage of you now. This might be when tough love steps in. Sit them down and explain to them that you were helping them so they could get on their feet in a new place...not for a free ride. If they do not fix things then you will stop helping, and I would set a deadline like 30 days (that should be PLENTY of time).

You did not say how old they were or who's house they are living in, that would make a difference also. Good Luck, maybe someone will have an idea here that you like.

the place they are living is real close to me and i am buying it. i am renting a place for myself. she is 25 and he is 32. 3 kids 7,4 and 2.

I love my daughter but she knew when they left he had to work and pay bills. i did not know till they got out here which sucks he has only worked 1 year in 4 while she supported him.
Is there a reason that you are renting while you are buying their house? That seems backwards to me.

The problem here to me seems to be that your daughter is allowing this guy to act like this. After 4 years she needs to put her foot down, hard and fast. With the way you were talking I had figured they were both maybe early 20's...but if you are in your 30's and still a sponge then I do not see him changing too much but hopefully for your sake and your daughters and grandkids sake he will change.

Another thing to think about is if your name is on the house then you get to decide who lives there and who does not, maybe just kick him out...if not permanently then at least for a while. Or you could use it as a threat but I do not like just making threats, it is better to go through with what you say. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 12:26 PM
You have gone above and beyond by helping them with the housing, it sounds like he is just taking advantage of you now. This might be when tough love steps in. Sit them down and explain to them that you were helping them so they could get on their feet in a new place...not for a free ride. If they do not fix things then you will stop helping, and I would set a deadline like 30 days (that should be PLENTY of time).

You did not say how old they were or who's house they are living in, that would make a difference also. Good Luck, maybe someone will have an idea here that you like.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/06/11 12:18 PM
I would have an execution every sunday
And arenas/fighting will be the common life for most

We have an overcrowded prison system here, we could combine the execution and fighting every weekend. Everyone who is on death row will be eligible for random drawing of a fight(and more people will be able to take their place later when they start enforcing the laws better). It would be a fight to the death since they are going to die anyways...might as well have an arena and sell tickets to it...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/03/11 08:41 PM
This idea of a renewing the marriage license has came up a few times, I think it is a good idea. But so is the psych-evaluation also, I did not find out that my young wife had been committed to an institution and was just released not long before I met her. Her parents had committed her when she was 16, she was released to join the military (where I met her) when she was 17. Then we got married before she was 19 (I was 20) but I did not find out about those problems until we had our credit ran to buy a house...

I think that if the license was renewed every couple years it might make the couple try harder to please the other person instead of taking them for granted. Then the couple who has one that is mean or unfaithful or something like that then they would know at least that it is not forever. But this is more like what you can do now, live as married just without the paperwork...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 04/02/11 07:05 PM

(You remind me of my X-husband.) :wink: laugh tongue2
Easy there! No punches below the belt!...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 04/02/11 07:02 PM
I did my first 10K this morning, and it was the first race of the year. I had done 5K's and a 8K last year. I was not sure why I was doing it since we started at 8am when it was 40* outside...lol. But I did do it in 50 minutes (50:00:16). It just tells me that I need more practice...lol I am working up to a half marathon in October (then maybe full marathon next year).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 04/02/11 06:55 PM
To the friend thing, some times they start out to be just friends because when you meet them they might be with someone else at the time. Then you can learn more about them and either like them more or find out the bad stuff that might be a deal breaker for a relationship but not be for friendship.

But as far as someone that you work with, that is something I would not do. You have to see them everyday which might be good at first but as time goes on if there is any doubts then watching your partner at work and maybe "flirting" (you might see flirting but no one else does) with other co-workers would put a wedge between you two.
Or if the relationship does go bad then you would have to see them everyday whether you want to or not...lol.

Although there is the possibility that you two date and realize that nothing will happen so you just stay friends. That way you will not wonder about the road not taken. But does your company have a workplace dating policy? Most places do...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25