Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:46 PM
If you meet someone for the first time that you think you are attracted to, what would be a "Red Flag" or "Pet Peeve" about the person that would stop you from dating them or something? For me it is smoking, I met a girl in college that we seemed to hit it off but when we went out of the building she lite up and it was a total turn off for me. I was just curious what other people thought about their turn-off and whatever...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:42 PM

After reading a number of posts, and scanning others, I guess I should just stick to my own view on this one.

Sometimes you meet someone is really is a good person, but s/he just isn't the right one for you. Occasionally, that person actually is a better friend than a lover. Other times, you are just at two different points in your life which aren't as compatible as you would like. So rather than going down a path which would destroy any chance of even a friendship, not to mention an intimate relationship, you break it off, and decide to be friends instead. That way the door is left open for something happening down the road if opportunity allows. In the end, it really depends on both people. You certainly don't want to interfere in each others' love life while one or both of you are in a separate relationship. That takes maturity and self-control. If either one of you lacks those things, then remaining friends really isn't going to work. You're better off not considering it.

Well said. I have stayed friends with some of my ex's and others I never heard from again, you can not let it effect you though. Then there are some who you never hear from and then one day after all the pain of the break up has gone they want to be friends again.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 01/16/11 09:32 PM
Tattoos make everyone look better...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:43 PM
I have 4 tatts that are larger than my hand and then a snake that looks like it hangs on my shoulder going across my chest and down my back. None of them look like "prison tatts", those do not look good to me but tatts are art that are on you all the time. I like girls with ink.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:46 PM
LOL...I am new here but I have noticed the same thing...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:09 PM
I ran across this site and it looked good so I thought I would check it out. It never hurts to meet new friends. Not sure what to say here...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 01/07/11 07:40 PM
That show sounds cool, that is the way you should get in shape. I try to work out at least 5 days a week with weights and a bowflex right now while it is cold and then I will get back out on the road when it warms up again, usually about 5 miles a day. Mini-marathons (5 and 10K's) are actually fun when you go with a few friends and try to compete against each other. Healthy eating is also in the game but with enough exercise you do not have to deny yourself any type of food...just how much you eat.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next