Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:37 AM
I thought I would step up the route I take, only I missed a turn and ended up doing about 9 miles instead of 7 (I use to do a 5 mile route). I was getting the 5 mile route done too fast an 7 miles puts me right about 60 minutes...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/24/11 08:55 PM
As you get older, how have your values, wants, or needs changed?
Of course your values change as you age, otherwise we would still consider baseball cards more valuable than money sometimes...lol Now I not only think about the past and present but I also look forward to the future.

Do you look for different things in a partner as you age?
As you mature and have different relationships with people you learn what things you like and do not like, and hopefully you do not repeat bad mistakes from your youth.

Is maturity important? Or is it just an overused word?
Maturity is important to me, there is a time and place for having fun. These are things that you learn as you grow older and going more experience.

What do you expect from a responsible partner?
To be responsible for their own actions is important. It might be cute for girls to act helpless at times but you want to know that if you have to leave town for a few days or something that everything is not going to fall apart while you are gone.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/24/11 04:11 PM
Confidence is a key player in meeting people. I know a lot of people who are in wheelchairs and they have found partners after they were hurt...and they are still together and happy. You never know what the other person's type is going to be until you talk to them though, but after you talk to them they might change their mind on what they are looking for and you might fit...you never know. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/24/11 12:42 PM
I am just saying I know people who act like that now...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/24/11 12:14 PM
LOL...I feel sorry for the rest of the tribe that he will be like that the rest of the time and Rob wants to bring him to the end because no one would vote for him...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 04/23/11 10:29 PM

Remember when you were young? You would watch a bee fly and land on a flower. You would be engulfed at watching him suck out the nectar and wonder ...sucking it from every angle. Remember sitting under a tree? Laying on a blanket and staring up into the branches and leaves and getting lost in it. And me, when I went in the barn to feed the horses I would end up hand feeding them just to see how much hay they could fit in their mouths laugh . That's what being a child is...Never giving up the "aweness" of the small things in life. So...I'm staying put biggrin
That just sounds like someone who has smoked too much weed...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/20/11 12:59 PM
There are plenty of meats out there that most people do not eat, when I lived in Korea I would eat dog...it was actually good. Also a rat's hind leg is about the same as the meaty miniature drumstick part of the chicken wing and tastes about the same (road side stand)...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/20/11 12:50 PM

I'm new here just joined today. I'm here for dating/friendship. I'm Sarah I'm 25 tomorrow and love to shop, swim, ride my bike, play basketball, roller blade, bowl, watch movies, attend concerts, get online, listen to music.
Well if you have any spare time with that schedule then join in on the forums here...lol That is the best way to learn about people online...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:36 PM

In Texas, if you have the corner posts of your fence and paint the tops purple...you are legally allowed to shoot any trespasser.

No foolin

:)
They do that in Arkansas also, if you do not have a fence you can paint your trees...lol

Here is a funny website to find more by each state: http://www.stupidlaws.com/

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:23 PM

Is there really a decent guy out there that's respectfull, caring, and sweet?
If you met a guy like that then you would probably just assume he is gay...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:05 PM
I have had a lot of different dogs ever since I was a kid, but I am down to just one old Basset Hound now. Great company.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:00 PM
I know I live in Arkansas but I am not from here so I still have all my teeth...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:38 PM
Can you get any lower?

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:33 PM

They should at least lower the front down on this...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:32 PM

Cars can get the mumps.

Hahahaha! I was going to ask if it got stung by a bee.
I was thinking it looks like it needs to go on a diet...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:30 PM
If they keep voting people off to redemption island until there is the same amount on redemption island as there is in the tribe then they could come back as the "outcast tribe" and it would make this season last longer...making us tune in longer to the show...lol Then they could start the tribe vs tribe battles again which will be crazy if Rob is voting off all the strong competitors now so he thinks he has a better chance of winning individual immunity.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/17/11 12:18 PM
The church thing that was brought up, there should be no tax exemption for churches or any religious organizations. That is how many cults are hiding their money. The laws are suppose to have a separation of church and state, and having them tax free was fine for a while but they are out of hand now. If you wanted to give a religious organization a tax break then you could maybe do it for the first year or two as they get started, after that they should be financially stable enough to support themselves or they need to let someone else in their place...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/15/11 06:34 PM
LOL...So how far do you take these "Practice Dates"? I mean do you just end it on the outside of her door at the end of the night or do you keep practicing through to the inside and maybe breakfast in the morning?...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/15/11 06:22 PM

Thanks for your post. Indeed, intelligence exists at the atomic levels and in all things. I agree.

I have decided to stop posting in this forum as it seems there are not many scientific minds left at mingle. LOL. When they have no real answers they just ignore the questions or make condescending remarks about how ignorant I am. oh well. I have other things to do. ohwell
It is sad that there are so many people who lack the sense to see that they are the ones who are on the lower end of the IQ scale, but at least these people are kind enough to wear a sign on them...usually a cross or something...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:57 PM

What if Redemption Island has no more one on one elimination challenges but is actually the birth of another tribe? And what if then the whole tribe is brought back into the game for a one time showdown elimination contest against the tribe that never went to redemption Island, and all the members on the tribe that loses the contest are eliminated. Now that would be a twist.
I like that idea!...lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25