Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:55 PM

There is a built in performance rating within our form of government.

It called an election.
But that one takes to long to show actual performance... And we are trying to trim the budget with cutting their inflated salaries for them to suck up to the rich to fund their campaigns.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:33 PM
That might be 2% but it is a start. We could cut some more by cutting the congress and senators pay down to a more reasonable pay, if they want more then have a performance rating by all the voters in their district, say a 0-5 scale with 5 being the highest and anyone who does not turn in a report is counted as a 0 so they will be working to get as many people to do this system...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:59 AM
Looks like Redemption Island will be a 3-way challenge next week...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:58 AM
Just because you bit into one bad apple does not mean the whole basket is full of them. Take some time for yourself and then hopefully you will find a decent guy out there, not all of them is like this one...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:53 AM

I have a niece that has it made. She has a beautiful house, a great job, two beautiful daughters, just got back from a week in Florida...and is whining because she has to go to the doctor! I was blunt in my response...told her to buck up and stop crying...she has a great life and needs to realize that so many are struggling right now...some of us don't know where our next meal will come from, when the lights will get shut off, if we will have a place to live tomorrow...and a lot of us would give anything to be able to go to a doctor!!!!
I guess I am just in a brutally honest mood today....but have trouble with those that have everything and whine constantly about what they have to do, or what they don't have.
Sounds like she has never had it hard in life to know what real troubles actually are...Either that or she feels ignored so she is using complaining as a way to get attention...

Agreed. Like a woman I know who whines about how she doesn't feel pretty, just so her friends will tell her otherwise. I wish someone would have the guts to agree with her, just to shut her up.
LMAO...Yeah but a girl has to do it, if a guy agrees with her then he is just an "insensitive ***"...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:51 AM

Root beer, when I was younger I drank a bunch of root beer shnapps, not sure if that is spelled right, anyways made me very drunk sick, I threw up over half the night, and than a day later got the stomach flu, to this day the smell or the taste of root beer makes me sick to my stomach which sucks because when I was a kid I loved root beer, lesson learned.sick
I did the same thing with a bottle of Hot Damn, it is a cinnamon schnapps type drink, being already drunk when I chugged it the liquor tasted like koolaid to me until it was coming back up the next morning at work!

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:45 AM
While I have seen a few girls that look good with short hair I think they would probably have looked better with longer hair. At least enough hair to cover the back of their neck, but when it gets down to their butt then it is just a hassle IMO. I would rather fight over the conditioner I guess...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:25 AM

I have a niece that has it made. She has a beautiful house, a great job, two beautiful daughters, just got back from a week in Florida...and is whining because she has to go to the doctor! I was blunt in my response...told her to buck up and stop crying...she has a great life and needs to realize that so many are struggling right now...some of us don't know where our next meal will come from, when the lights will get shut off, if we will have a place to live tomorrow...and a lot of us would give anything to be able to go to a doctor!!!!
I guess I am just in a brutally honest mood today....but have trouble with those that have everything and whine constantly about what they have to do, or what they don't have.
Sounds like she has never had it hard in life to know what real troubles actually are...Either that or she feels ignored so she is using complaining as a way to get attention...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/13/11 06:44 PM
Cigarette smoke...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/12/11 10:41 PM
Right now he is paying taxes, on the base pay (I believe about $400,000) but that is all his since he does not have to pay for anything for himself or his family while he is in office. The big deal is he and the rest of the corrupt congress is putting in the loop holes of the tax bills that are going through so he will be set for his deals later...they all do it...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:12 PM

no personal gain? then why did he want to be president?

Try not having to pay taxes and being president sets him up for BIG networking and making deals. He is making the contacts and a name for himself now with the people who he wants to deal with later...IMO

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 08:56 PM
Go without sex for a while and you get "energy" built up and you want to release it somehow. Since you are not doing it sexually you can perform better at your sport. Plus it gives you a "reward" to do good...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 08:50 PM
Guys are not the only ones online who "fudge" their age...lol. Women do it all the time even in real life so I think some of them fudge a little further online...lol. I know my age is correct so that is all that I can control so that is all that matters...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFRv_1XdDM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 08:35 PM
I am not saying it is the right thing to do but I have known people who used the trackers in the cell phone, you can subscribe to any number and see where the phone is at. Then you can see if it is someplace he is not suppose to be at maybe...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:12 AM
Online friendships are something that you just take with a grain of salt, I would not put too much merit into who the other person really is but really it does not matter when you are just talking. You do not know if what the other person typing is telling the truth about what they are saying or if they are just trying to be someone they can not be in real life. It is hard to say if who you are talking to is a male or female even...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:01 AM
I volunteered to help out when I lived in Germany, I had a good time. But I have not heard about them near me now. But there are plenty of other programs that happen every day that help others out. I help out at a local hospital support groups also now...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:35 PM
WOW...Where to start...
Think about we didn't evolve here. If there is still monkeys and fish why are there still monkeys and fish. Why aren't we evolving as speak right now? So the only conclusion is God put us here. What you believe about your orgin is how you will live. If we are living by Darwin's theory of evolution which is just a theory no evidence to back it up than we will live trying to be something we can not possibly be (whatever that is; superhuman person thing?).

I do not think you have a grasp on how evolution actually works, it is not an over night thing. But if you want an example that you can see then look at your parents. If there was no evolving there then you would look like an exact blend of both of your parents. But you do not, you are different from them...good or bad.

Then you have the cradle of civilization and archaelogists have found evidence of flood covering the whole earth.

And what RESPECTABLE archaeologist is claiming anything close to this? There are plenty of religious people who will claim this but every time others review their findings the theory has been proved wrong as far as I had heard. If you know something different then please share your proof...

You have that part of you that part of you that tells you what is right and wrong.
Right and wrong is a social acceptance thing. You might think it is wrong to kill and eat people but in cannibal tribes it is considered part of life.

You have a universe surrounding you that you don't even know the depths to it. Theres mystery like the blackhole, bermuda triangle, and other scientific things people can't even to begin to wrap thier minds around. But it is all planned by God and leaves us wondering sometimes so maybe one day we will go on a search for the truth.
At one time it was thought that the world was flat, we learn as we go. Just because we have not found an answer yet does not mean there is not one. You can use that logic for god also but for right now there is no evidence for god, it is only a theory basically that no one can prove either way...yet

His ideas are unpopular but he doesn't care to be popular. What matters more than knowledge is love. He even wrote a book on it, the Bible. Theres some crazy stuff that happened to the people back then but you know theres crazy things happening to us too. Theres also alot of stuff in there that doesn't make sense but in time it will make sense if you truly want to know the truth.

The ideas that were wrote by some people a long time ago you mean? God did not write anything, that is why there are the different conflicting chapters is each person that wrote their story had different things they wanted to say...

But I don't think you will have the full picture til you die. No one alive has the full picture of God we all have pieces in what we see in nature, the way things works in our lives, his Word.
I will agree that no one alive has the full picture of god, it is common for people to give answers to where there are none. The Greeks and the Native Americans had multiple gods to satisfy their answers. Since then we have used science to understand things like why the leaves change colors and why the animal migrate.

Some people choose to rip up the piece of what they know of God and live only for themselves.
The idea of god was a nice bedtime story like Santa Claus to keep children in line and behaving.

God is love.
If god is love then love is god? Love is just the name we give for the chemicals being released in our brains and making us feel good. If god makes you feel good also then it could be considered the same and more power to you to live a happy life. But we all do not love the same things...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:47 AM
Edited by GravelRidgeBoy on Fri 04/08/11 11:47 AM
LOL...Speaking of St. Peters:

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:44 AM

a BINGO forum sounds .......... be right back, gotta go watch this paint dry. :)~

B22 !!!!!!!!!!!!

C17 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Id sure like to see YOUR Bingo card.
One of a kind, with 'C' in it :-)
Maybe they are talking about old airplanes now...lol

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25