Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 05/09/11 12:51 PM
Flirting is something that is best left as something you do when you are single, when you are dating and in a relationship then the only one that you should flirt with is your partner. But you should also find out what your partner considers flirting, some people think if you are talking to the opposite sex it is flirting...lol.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 05/09/11 11:50 AM
I am thinking there is a cover up also or this is a distraction for something else that is going on right now... I am just not sure what. But you notice they are not asking more questions about the fake birth certificate now...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 05/09/11 11:47 AM
LOL

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 05/05/11 11:20 PM

Totage, thanks for the compliment. And, you're right. . .it's not just a number. People say that to justify being with someone much younger.
To me age is just a number and it is not to be with someone younger. There are people in their 20's that act like they are 40 and people in their 40's who act like they are 20. I have date older and younger as long as we have things in common.

I am just saying this so maybe you at least think about it if someone say 36 says they like you (you said 38 was as young as you would go). That is not that much younger than you are and maybe they would be your soul mate...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 05/01/11 11:36 AM

Ah, but if that's true, that opens an even BIGGER can of worms for the Biblical Infallibility folks-- the fact that the author(s) of the Bible lied about history.

-Kerry O.

If you want to know about the Old Testament, ask a Jew. That is their part of the Bible.

A story doesn't have to be real to have value and contain truth.

The Bible is filled with contradictions, no matter what translation you read. We are better at that kind of thing now, so modern translations are the best if you want to do the research.
Many stories come from truth, the "Mountain out of a mole hill" idea. Paul Bunyan might have been an actual lumberjack also but as the tale grew so did his height and everything. Then they add in the Blue ox to make it even more amazing of a story. They only difference is that no one wrote it down and tried to pass it off as history for the religious parrots to keep repeating...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 05/01/11 11:22 AM
Besides all that has been said here already, does she (I am assuming the stripper is a she) like her job or hate it?

If she likes her job then it might be more important than who she is dating, this means that she might take it further than just the hours that she is actually working on the clock if you know what I mean.

If she hates her job then who she is dating will have to put up with her being disgusted at her job and herself every day. That is not a good situation.

Some girls just see it as a means to an end. They need the money and this is there last resort for money that they can find. So they just go and kind of zone out while at work until they have enough money to pay the bills or what ever they need to do.

There might be more types but those are the only ones I have met... Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 05/01/11 12:03 AM

Now, you tell me!! I've done loaded the paper onto my little nifty black & decker sander & was ready to go to town!! You caught me just in time!!!:wink:
LOL...A little electric Black & Decker are usually vibrator sanders, those would just give a massage...lol He used an air powered rotary sander that spins real fast and will cut your skin at high speed.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:15 PM

Putting another cover-up tatt over it is the best and cheapest way to have it look decent. I did know a guy who broke it off with his wife and was so mad at her that he took a sander to his arm where her name was! He sanded it until it was only a bloody spot, must have been some real hate there...

Well, did it leave a scar?rofl Something I've been told to never do but did I listen? No, now I know better!! Relationships aren't always forever & the scars from a tattoo are!grumble
LOL...Yeah it left a scar but he was a hairy guy so his hair covered it up, plus it matched the rest of his scars...lol. Nothing I would suggest for anyone to do though...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:11 PM

They are just both books for children's bed time stories that have the hidden "do good" messages in the stories...

Oh, I wouldn't call the book of Isaiah (the one dug up from the Caves at Cumran) fictional. Even if the Roman army built up an encampment around Massada, laying seize against a "rebellious nation" (under the leadership of a (hero/false messiah) take your pick). Then they drew lots to slay themselves rather than submit to Roman "subjugation"/"punishment".

You say fictional. So you say.
I say, read history.
Just because it is old does not make it correct, humans have been telling stories as long as they have been able to communicate. I hope you are not trying to prove that it is not fictional because of an army... Do you not remember the Holy Wars? The pope held as much power as the king and he wanted more!

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:07 PM
I think the girls can team up with Grant and vote off Rob if he does not get the immunity again, blind side him so he can not use the hidden idol. I would say they could use the Fed guy but he would just go tell Rob anyways. They have the numbers that way and this is the time to do it before Rob starts voting off the girls and then they will not have the numbers. Plus I think Grant is getting tired of following Rob...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:56 AM
They are just both books for children's bed time stories that have the hidden "do good" messages in the stories...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:48 AM
Putting another cover-up tatt over it is the best and cheapest way to have it look decent. I did know a guy who broke it off with his wife and was so mad at her that he took a sander to his arm where her name was! He sanded it until it was only a bloody spot, must have been some real hate there...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:19 PM
Well there was a twist, I will laugh when someone from redemption island comes back at the end for the final 3 and they win the jury votes...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:14 PM

well a cpl wks ago a guy came up to me in a bar and proceeded to tell me that he had a dragon. it breathes fire or ice. it chose him. it follows him.......i had sooo many questions, theyve all been answered. so no dragons
So no crazy people... That rules out at least half of the population...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:11 PM

weight is not necessarily correlated with health, but where it is I think people should be trying to get 'healthier'
This is what I think a lot of people confuse, I know it sounds funny but there are skinny/fat people because they are thin but they have very little muscle so the only "meat on their bones" is actually soft fat. When people start working out they like to watch the scale when they should really be looking at their Body Fat Percentage (not to be confused with the Body Mass Index charts).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:03 PM

Understand the meaning of "image" and "likeness"?

Once that is understood, then you can begin to see the bigger picture.

Historically, (documented).. we have to take a written word and dicern wether or not there is any truth to it.
There was someone who proved that WE are capable of being more than we are led to believe.

Who proved that?

I'll answer your question with a single word. Crucified.
There were a bunch of people who were crucified during the time that the character in the fictional mother-goose-like story book that is call the bible was suppose to have taken place. The bible is not a historical document, it is an unreliable source from many "authors" with little basis in facts. It is basically a book of myths and tales that were wrote down...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/27/11 06:27 PM
LOL...So I am curious, what is a dragon? You said all I got to do is ask...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 08:12 PM

How you gals keep from becoming lesbians is beyond me.
LOL...X2!

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 08:10 PM
This rumor got started off of the Mayan calendar ending at 2012, but it was just because they did not feel that they had to go any farther...they knew they would be looooong gone by then...lol. I guess they figured that if modern man could not figure out the calendar pattern to keep it going then a calendar would be the least of our problems...lol.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:53 PM
I like tattoos as long as they are good quality ones, jail house tatts do not look good to me but each to their own. Tattoos can tell a story about people sometimes. I have 5, 4 of them are in my profile... My next one I think will be a Phoenix bird, still working on the design I want.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25