Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/22/23 09:34 PM
As far as looking for a relationship partner, vaping and smoking are about the same. They are both bad for your health so that does not look good for the long term.

If it is just a casual thing, then at least vaping does not stink as bad. I have not dated anyone who vapes yet but hopefully without the stink like smoke then kissing should not taste like tonguing an ashtray...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 06/12/23 07:41 PM
You profile is actually good and clear. You know what you are looking for and there is nothing wrong with that.

As for the likes, I can not see them either but if you look under the Recent Activity then it will show the blurred version of their profile pic and a censored name. If they viewed your profile then it should show up right around their 'blurred and censored like' so you can click on it. To me, if you did not even look at my profile then you are just clicking likes for the fun of it. I don't even waste my time with those...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/23/23 09:06 PM
I figure she meant under the advance setting in the search section. But it is only going to filter out the profiles for what the people clicked on...not what they might actually be...lol But the original poster deleted their account anyways.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/23/23 08:59 PM
The only way I know to see the profiles that you liked is in the search section. They will have a little red heart in the lower corner.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 05/12/23 08:08 PM
Here I just cut off 16 inches (Wigs-for-kids donation) so I feel like I have short hair now even though plenty of the follicly challenged still claim it is too long...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 04/14/23 06:43 PM
"It is a numbers game, so you want to date as many people as you can..."

The problem is your time and focus is so split that you can over look someone great because you are looking for the next one. Give each person 100% until you know they are not right and then break it off. You might be the bad guy but it is better to do it as soon as you know rather than play them until you find someone else...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 04/10/23 11:51 PM
The oldest tattooed mummy is suppose to be from 3400-3100 BCE so that means the tattooing "fad" has only been going on for the last 5000 years at least. That is a long fad...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 04/06/23 10:43 AM
Tattoos are great for weeding out the prudes...lol People should get tattoos for themselves, not for anyone else. As for the religious idea, those some books say "A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet." (1 Timothy 2:11-12) along with not eating shellfish or mixing clothing fabrics...They have a huge list of other ancient out-dated ideas that people still try to force onto others.

That being said, your body is like a blank canvas. It is up to you how you want to decorate it. Some people will decorate it daily with make up while others do it more permanent with tattoos. While I like good tattoos, I am not a fan of the jail house styles or making it look like you are a kindergarten art project. But that is my taste, if you like them then go for it. It is always a shame to hear about someone who wants to do something like get a tattoo but they don't because of what others might think...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/09/23 04:42 PM
Not to burst your bubble but the fake profiles just go through liking every profile, doing a little fishing to hook a sucker. But as a free member you can see who views your profile, then look at the likes next to it. Mingle burrs the profile picture and only gives the first and last letter of their name but that should be enough to see if someone viewed your profile and liked it. Not saying that some of the fake profiles don't do that, it is just less of them that do it. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/09/23 04:36 PM
I think that is a recent glitch that has been going on for a few months now. I figure I have a wide age range (29-59) but they still send me "matches" for 18 year olds. The only fix I have found is to go to the search section, put in their age and country, then click on the X so I do not see their profile again. Then don't forget to change the age and area of your search back to where you are looking when you are done...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/09/23 04:29 PM

Guys contact me all the time without reading a single word on my profile. And matches mean nothing to me, so I ignore everyone, but sometimes I only reply because I'm bored.

Same here. Likes on your profile does not mean anything so I just ignore them. If I am bored then I might message then if it shows they at least viewed my profile before liking it, but the best way is to send me a message or catch me in the forum here (which I put in my profile if they read it...lol)

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 02/26/23 02:38 PM

Now if they call ya a dog~~~ well they could be saying that one is dirty, or unfaithful, or a skirt-chaser..

My thought was along this line, but more saying that he is a puppy meaning that one day when he grows up he will be a dog. So basically a dog in training?...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 02/26/23 02:35 PM
The problem I see is most of us guys do not get the 'hints' that women throw out there. So to what they see as putting it out there in their eyes might be just normal conversation to guys. I know I have been clueless a bunch of times and needed someone else to step in and decode the hints...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 02/20/23 06:07 PM
It is also going to depend on what type of relationship you are wanting. If it is going to be a physical in person type then you need to consider the travel like others have said. But if you are just wanting a pen pal type relationship then it does not matter where on this earth you are located, especially with internet access...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 02/12/23 02:38 PM

The way the post's title was worded, I thought it might be about some past local natural catastrophe on St. Valentine's Day.

It was actually intentional as I was typing it...lol The only Valentines bad thing I can think of though is the massacre in Chicago.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 02/12/23 02:34 PM

Are you hoping for a big influx GR boy biggrin waving I would say after for men so they can avoid the ordeal of giving gifts :wink: and before for women who crave romance .

That is what I was basically thinking...lol I remember someone (friend, movie character, maybe both) talking about breaking up after Thanksgiving and so I was just wondering if it actually shows up online with people actually doing it...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 02/11/23 11:17 AM
I was thinking about Valentines Day coming up, and I was wondering how much these online dating websites get an increase of new profiles. There should be a total number of profiles listed somewhere, but I was thinking when would be the most increase... Would it be right before Valentines so they could find a date for that day or would it be right after because they don't want to go through another Valentines alone? Just thought I would get another discussion thread going here...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 02/07/23 12:09 AM
I usually start off with some type of small talk, asking a random question to see if it is actually a real person. Then I work my way into some deeper conversation if they seem to want to go there. But it is hard to get into any real deep conversation online, most of the deep topics should be face to face, in person, so you can see their reactions as the conversation goes back and forth...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 02/02/23 04:15 PM
One other thing to look into is the stem cell injections. A lot of athletes with tears will do the injections instead as it is less healing time. You might not have a place local but I heard about doctors in Vegas I think that set up vacation packages with the surgery.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 02/02/23 04:09 PM
HIIT is good for working out, but I would not totally rely on that with being older. Mix things up so you are not doing the same thing everyday. Swimming is another all body workout if you do it right.

Something to think about is your joints (elbows and knees, not the rolled green stuff...lol). One idea is SLOWER reps, you can get the same burn with less weight. Say you can do 20lb bicep curls that take about 2 seconds per curl up and down, do them with 10lb and make it 6 seconds up and down per rep.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25