Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:26 AM

"What makes a genius?"

I think the question is asked wrongly.

I think we should ask

"who makes a genius?"

The answer would be, the parents, of course.
I would half way agree, but the student needs to have the desire to learn also and need the proper teachers...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:20 AM
His math is good, just his grip on reality that he needs the refresher on...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 05/19/11 08:59 PM
I did not watch the previews but if they want to bring someone back there is better choices other that the Special fed idiot. A bunch of people from the other tribe would be good, that Ralph had a good start...

I have never watched Big Brother... it does not look like something for me...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/17/11 12:29 PM
Wow...No comments about the final show? I missed the first half of it so I got to watch it online tonight if I remember...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:24 AM

Iam no therapist and i have not been helping her with any advice before,its suprising to receive such a weird request from her.Thanks guys for the advice iam already ruñning
Then I would guess she is trying to fall back to someone she feels comfortable with, this is thin ice area...I would be very careful. I would say to stay out of it, there is no way it will be good for you. Either you will make her mad or make her new guy mad at you for butting in (even though she asked). Hopefully you are not looking for anything to start back up with her...That is a whole different can of worms...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:18 AM
I know I am "Romantically-Challenged", I always have been and probably always will be but that does not stop me from trying...lol. It is just that most girls think that guys should be as romantic as they are but in reality I think that most guys were not born with the romance gene and they need to accept that and have patience with us...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:13 AM
LOL...I like the blocks on the belly idea, that is good...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:09 AM
Being considered a genius is all about the questions they are being asked, you might consider a doctor a genius in his field of study but you get him dealing with working on his car or geology and he would be as dumb as the village idiot. Even the IQ tests are suppose to be on a general knowledge nothing specific so they can try not and be bias for any field.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:19 PM

Turn offs
checkin' his watch
I would be screwed...You can ask me how the weather is and I have a habit of looking at my watch as if the answer is there and then talking...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:16 PM

Its barely 2yrs after we separated now suddenly she is making phone calls asking me to talk to her boyfriend who probably is now loosing interest in her.She says she would call her boyfriend by my name during conversations.She has done that for a couple of times now.i asked why she was doing that.....she says its by mistake,however she has no clue whether she still loves me or not.....can i be the right person to mediate betwéen them or is it my bone to chew anywhere???????
It confuses me why she would think you would be able to help her, or even why you would want to... Are you a Therapist or something? Are you friends with both of them or is she just calling out of the blue? Have you been giving her advice on other stuff since you broke up?

If she is calling him by your name then he is doing something that reminds her of you, good or bad I do not know. It seems like there is more to the story that we do not know...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:10 PM
Join in to the conversations here and I am sure you will make many friends here. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:08 PM
Turn on is confidence in yourself, I understand being shy at first but after a few minutes you should be able to open up. Try talking about a subject that you are go in and then your confidence will start to shine though.

Turn offs for me is the cell phone which others have mentioned, but it is anything that takes away from the one-on-one time...they could be totally ignoring their date by talking to their friend who they just ran into or anything. The other turn off I see too many times is smoking...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 05/12/11 08:16 PM
If they did not want to tell you the secret then they would not have said that they had the secret in the first place. A relationship needs to have trust so if one person is openly holding a secret from the other person then I do not see that as a healthy relationship. It would not work out for me...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 05/12/11 07:12 AM
It is just part of your character if you would think so little of someone else's time that you would stand them up. I do not remember ever being stood up for a date but I have for business meetings and that is something that is a deal breaker unless they have a really good excuse like they are in the hospital or something...lol

I have met someone online who was not who they describe them self as, but when we talked about meeting up it was clear we were just meeting as friends so there was no pressure on either side...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/11/11 10:14 PM
Even if the special fed is all an act, he is still pissing people off enough that I do not think they would vote for him in the end...but I could be wrong... He thinks he has a plan so we will have to see.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/11/11 10:10 PM

Good tattoos are sexy, but there are people who have limited views and they do not like tattoos.

So what you are saying is that because I simply don't like tattoos, I have a "limited view?"
Depends on if you judge the person because they have tattoos or not. I accept that not everyone likes tattoos so not everyone should get them, so why can people without tattoos accept people with tattoos? I have not seen you have not jumped on the tattoos are bad bandwagon yet so I can not say one way or the other with you...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/11/11 10:04 PM
If you do a black and white photo I would suggest getting it in color also. Black and white is an arty fad right now that I can not wait for it to go away...not everyone likes them...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:59 PM

Tats, sexy or no?

What would you consider a tacky tattoo on a woman or a man?

Would you ever get a tat of a cartoon character or a Care Bear? (Saw one today)

Do you believe that you should only get ink done if you believe in what you are getting?

Or would you get it to "fit in" with a group?

How about the "played out" tattoos? Which tattoos are you tired of seeing on everybody?
Good tattoos are sexy, but there are people who have limited views and they do not like tattoos.

Jailhouse looking tatts on guys or girls look tacky IMO...

I have Yosamite Sam riding a Harley sign on my calf but a Care Bear would be a girlie tattoo.

Tattoos are not for everyone but if you have them then it should be an expression of yourself.

Getting tattoos is about being an individual so if you are doing it just to fit in then it is the wrong reasons and you might get something that you regret later.

Tattoos I do not understand are the ones in a foreign language, most of the time they do not translate how you think they do because of the different dialects in languages. When I lived in Korea I almost got one that was suppose to say something about the lone wolf hunting at night, but I started asking people I trusted and they told me that in some areas they might read is as I "liked" wolves in the night and I go looking for them...lol. Even in the States here a phrase from up north might not mean the same as down South...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:45 PM
The main question is do you feel healthy? Most people today over eat so the portions are larger than they should be, you look to be a small girl who will not weigh much naturally... But other people will try to have you gain weight so you are big like they are, I think it is a misery loves company type of thing. My last girlfriend was about your size and everywhere we would go people would say she was too skinny but she ate more than I did and never exercised...lol. She was just naturally like that.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 05/09/11 06:42 PM
I guess it all depends on what YOU want to show off. Do you want to show off your belly or try to hide it? Straight on pictures hide the belly while angled and side shots show off your belly. The best thing I could say is just to google pregnant and look through the images... Good luck

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25