GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:59 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:56 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:56 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 03/20/11 05:26 PM
Your lower tension might be messed up (I would have to see it to tell if it is too tight or loose) or someone else was messing with the upper tensioners...do you have any kids around the house, they like turning the knobs...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:23 PM

What you do is..show up at a spot you both agreed upon and instead of waiting for her at the spot, go a little farther away and wait until she shows up and watch her with binoculars.
If she isn't anything like her picture or described herself, then don't attempt to make a contact, just stay away until she gives up and leaves. :wink: drinker
So what happens when you both use the binocular idea there? Do you just look for the other person with binoculars watching where you were suppose to meet?...lol

that would be the funniest thing ever. Looking at each other with binoculars. :smile:
At least you will have something to laugh about/break the ice and you will know that you think alike...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:21 PM
LOL...So you want an old fighter? With fighters it is had to turn off the urge to fight...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:15 PM
What you do is..show up at a spot you both agreed upon and instead of waiting for her at the spot, go a little farther away and wait until she shows up and watch her with binoculars.
If she isn't anything like her picture or described herself, then don't attempt to make a contact, just stay away until she gives up and leaves. :wink: drinker
So what happens when you both use the binocular idea there? Do you just look for the other person with binoculars watching where you were suppose to meet?...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:12 PM
Most sewing machines have a timing button that you hold in while you turn the wheel on the side by hand, when it clicks into the notch it is in time.

Just curious but what is it doing? Breaking the needle, jammed, or just the thread in the stitches is off?

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:07 PM
Dream all you want, but be careful what you wish for...you just might get it. Think about John Wayne in all his movies... I do not remember him ever settling down with one girl, he was always on the move or in fights...some kind of trouble. Not to mention his drunken stages and everything else...lol. I grew up idolizing him but you have to pick and choose which qualities you want to remember...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:56 PM
The John Wayne guys are out there, but they have every damsel in distress throwing themselves at them that they do not need to be looking I guess...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:02 AM

I am about to graduate with an Associate in Drafting at the end of this semester. What AutoCAD are you using, the REVIT is nice...

wow surprised
you're learning programation ? maybe .NET command for AutoLisp etc ?
I have been using AuroCAD 2011, Revit, Solidworks, and FeatureCam (the last 2 are for machining).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:49 AM

Kisses on her neck/shoulder area.
i would pick this over breakfast !!!! ....look forward to waking up each morning !!!!!!

didnt yal know early morning sex is great .....what are you thinking ......lol
X2 This is the best way to wake up...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:45 AM
My computer is online all the time (24/7 usually) but I am only at it 4-5 hours a day maybe and that is including the time I watch tv programs on it. I am not sitting at it for that long, it might be 30 minutes at a time. Like I will come here for maybe 10 minutes and then I go do something else (like I need to throw clothes in the washer and then go for a 5 mile run here)...

BTW, I am about to graduate with an Associate in Drafting at the end of this semester. What AutoCAD are you using, the REVIT is nice...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:38 AM

this is a good question

why men dont search others

this is a gay kind ?
if not
why we not making this ? :angry:
I do not know about anyone else but I do not search for friends, friendship is something that just happens over time. On here there will people that you will notice who post on the same threads as you do (either before or after your post) and they will be saying the same thing as you are thinking. Maybe they said it good enough that you do not feel that you need to post because it is like you already posted...lol. This may not be the "friendship" that you are asking about though, this is more of an online only friendship. With guys nothing really needs to be said, IMO...lol Like me or don't like me, that is not my problem...but if you go around asking guys to be friends you might find some are turned away because of miscommunication (homophobic).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 05:21 PM
I have a cartoon version of the old A-Team van...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/16/11 06:46 PM
Well the original poster might be gone, but the thread is still here. As I was doing my five miles today this topic popped into my head. When you are on a treadmill you have the comfort of giving up when ever you want, but if you are out in the real world for a run then you have to push it out and keep going especially if you are making a big loop. Plus on a treadmill you are still stuck in the house (if it is your own) and that is what I like to get away from and just clear my head...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/16/11 06:34 PM
I keep performance auto parts catalogs by my toilet, for those times it is going to take longer than normal I can at least dream. Otherwise I do my business and get out, life is too short to waste time in there...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/16/11 06:27 PM
Do you have a vacuum on your sewing machine? Just curious but I have done plenty of sewing but I have not seen a vacuum on any sewing machines. Most of the machines I used though were the larger ones because I was doing automotive upholstery...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25