Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/17/12 02:09 PM
It would all depend on how far away they are from your "preferred" type...

A guy that only dates short girls might go up to 6 foot but I doubt he would go to 7 foot tall. Not saying that all guys are that way...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/17/12 02:02 PM
With good passion there is usually dedication, but there is usually no passion with just dedication...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/21/12 04:32 PM

I'm waiting for the dang Colton to go home. Can't stand him.
x2

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/21/12 04:29 PM
In the order of muscles I have heard it is best to have your exercises in a certain order to make it more efficient. For working out your arms, what order would you suggest?

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 03/21/12 04:16 PM
Sounds more like a scam...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/13/12 02:37 PM
How about a nice butt that does not come with a slap when I squeeze it...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/13/12 02:29 PM
Marriage is just a religious contract, if that is what you want then do it but if you just want to live together without the paperwork then that should be ok also. You can not let others make your decisions...either way, Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/13/12 02:25 PM
When I see a heavy set person in tight clothes I usually do not think of it as being their style or choice. When people get bigger they out grow their clothes so the clothes they have stretched on might be the only ones they could fit into. I have a friend who is larger, he can not find clothes to fit him so he squeezes into a 4XL because it is the biggest available and it is skin tight as it is...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:27 PM
I have been watching them but I am waiting for something good to happen...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 02/07/12 12:31 PM
It is all about confidence and attitude. Everyone has a 'handicap' whether they want to admit it or not, some people's is just more visible than others. If you are happy with yourself then there should be no reason someone else can not love you just the way you are...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 01/17/12 02:04 PM
We all are a little bit different, some people do not care about the things that you might think they would. If you are comfortable with yourself then it would not be a problem. Confidence can go a long ways. But like other people said before, there is someone out there for everyone...but you might just have to wait a little while so in the mean time go out and have fun living your own life and good luck.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 12/27/11 11:10 AM
LOL...A 2 hour drive for a date does not even sound that bad to me, but it seems that the only girls I meet online that we hit it off are over a 1000 miles away...lol. I have grown out of the bar scene I guess so that limits the local places to look for anyone who is also looking. It also seems like so many people are already in a relationship, even if they are not in a good one, they stay in it longer because it is so hard to find someone. I would rather be alone than in a bad relationship...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 12/06/11 06:18 PM
When it comes to relationships, skin color should not be a deciding factor. Some times opposites attract, but on the same note I would not look past someone just because their skin was the same as mine...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:07 AM
Down to earth girls are getting harder to find for everyone. I think it has a little to do with all the craziness that the celebrity divas are doing and all the media coverage for them. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and all the rest who make it look like anyone can just run around having fun all the time with all the drama.

As for the relationship, you can not expect her to give up her old life just because you two are in a relationship now unless she is trying to get away from her old life...maybe find someone in the witness protection or something then...lol

You can look at a relationship as two rivers coming together and flowing out to the ocean. They need to be able to merge together. You need to accept her friends and family just like she needs to be able to accept yours because they are part of who you are. But just like when you are single, friends come and go so if her old friends do not like her in a relationship they can try to tear you apart...but it is up to her which way she goes...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 11/11/11 12:42 PM
Coach is a character, that is for sure...lol. He has played this game enough times to know that the strong get picked off first so I would not doubt that he is holding back...or he might just be getting too old for these games...either way it is working so far. Coach did not do this prayer circle stuff before (or at least they did not show it) but I think this came about with the Little Hanz since he is SO religious. Others seem to be doing the prayers to make him happy since he is so unstable.

Ozzy is cool, but I think redemption island will be the best place for him right now. He already stated out his plan of fishing and staying strong there and if anyone can do it I think it would be him.

Cochran is a Survivor fan, to get the whole experience he needs to hold out at least a little longer so he can go to go to the oasis and be on the jury also. The other survivors might be keeping him around just to be nice and let him go there. I know if I was there I would at least want to make it on the jury if I was not going to go all the way.

Dawn is trying to flip, but I think they will get rid of the other girl first since Dawn is trying to be nice and helping around the camp. That seems to go a long ways in the game here.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 11/08/11 11:11 AM
Ozzy has to know his head is always on the chopping block, he is too much of a threat to win the individual immunity all the time. Until the other idol is played I think they will not hide another one so Ozzy can not go find that. That is where Coach is safer, he is not a threat so far.

As for Cochran, I think he made the best move that he could for now...but he is going to catch hell for it on his old tribe. He will be safe at least a couple days (until Ozzy's old tribe has at least a couple less people on it than Coach's old tribe).

I do not think Dawn will flip over, she seems too wishy-washy. One minute she is going and the next she is not. Plus now with limited numbers she 'might' feel more needed (or stuck) with her side now... We will just have to wait and see...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:06 PM
When someone says something about you being single then you could come back with something about them 'settling'...or worse yet ask their partner why they 'settled' for them...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 11/01/11 07:39 PM
Cochran is looking pretty safe right now...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 10/04/11 09:27 PM
It is sad the way that people are typing these days, it shows that the person does not care either about who they are writing to or about themselves. I will admit I did not read through the last 6 pages of this thread so I might be just repeating what someone else has already said but like on sites like this if you are too lazy to hit the shift key or at least try to spell correctly then I do not want to waste my time trying to figure out the mess that is being typed out...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 09/27/11 08:52 AM
1. Held Bp responsible for the spill as opposed to APOLOGIZING to them.

The tv might say they are being held responsible but I do not see it happening in real life...

2. Increased funding for firemen and police and helped save jobs.

Most of the increases were just temporary, and they blew through that money fast...

3. Rate of job LOSS in the US has greatly decreased.

Job loss will decrease when there are no more jobs to lose, it is like everyone is working on a skeleton crew right now...

4. Launched investigatin of Blue Cross after extreme price hikes.

I believe that was the Attorney General who did that...

5. Investigated BP after the oil spill.

Another Attorney General job...

8. Tax cuts to 95 percent of working americans.

It is easy to say this, when a person goes from paying taxes from a good job to paying taxes because they are on welfare then it does look like a tax cut on paper...

9. Fraud enforcement act to investigate fraud in home lending.

Attorney General job...

11. Good riddance to Osama Bin Laden.

This was done fast and no proof...some thing still seems shady to me about the whole deal...

14. lower taxes than EVER in my lifetime

What taxes exactly got lowered? All the taxes I paid in all look the same from the years before. State taxes are up even along with federal taxes on things like gas...

16. Limited salary of white house aides.

If he did do this then those were the wrong salaries to limit. It is Congress that is being overpaid!

17. Attempting to close GItmo

That was all campaign talk, once he was in office he seen the purpose of it and took it out of the spotlight...

18. Funded armor and mine resistant vehicles for the military

Military got funded for that about 10 years ago, it has to have funding before they do the research and development.

23. Cash for Clunkers program

This was a failed program when they did it in the 90's and it is still a failed program! By scrapping those "clunkers" you kill the auto repair industry (part manufactures and the auto mechanics and everything). Then the cars that are taken in are crushed so the junk yards can not make any money off of them. Plus the fact that most of the vehicles that were turned in were not ones that were being driven anyways so it is not helping the environment or anything there. All it did was raise prices on the used car market since there are less cars out there now...

25. HEALTH CARE REFORM

LOL...You consider this a good thing?

26. Signed legislation making violence against Homosexuals a FEDERAL CRIME.

So if homosexuals inflict violence on a heterosexual what is that, just a slap on the wrist?

Im still in his corner, unless there comes to the front a 'better' candidate.

This is the biggest problem, they are all telling lies so it is hard to pick the lesser of the evils...But this evil has got to go!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25