Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 09/10/22 06:22 PM
It looks like that equation is only for the Earth's orbit. Then you have the rotation of the Earth itself when it is spinning in the same direction as the orbit is going. Then you could also add in the times you were on a plane or something that is traveling faster than the Earths rotation. There is some more math for you to play with...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 09/04/22 11:40 PM
All the negativity and then to list that you are a caregiver, too funny...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 09/02/22 08:15 PM
We are all scammer magnets no matter what you put in your profile. But you could put a question in your profile for someone to answer as a conversation starter. Do it as a separate paragraph at the end so even the real people who skim your profile should still see it. Just an idea. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 08/30/22 01:38 PM
As other said, ditch the photoshop pictures unless you don't want people to see you for some reason. Your choice.

The name "Sadeyes" seems negative to me. So it might scare off some people who do not want to deal with someone with depression or what ever makes you call yourself "Sadeyes". If you have depression, I am not saying to hide it...just not throw it out there before they actually get to know you.

The last thing that jumps out at me anyways is the writing. A dating profile is like a job resume, not a quick text between friends. So write out your words like an adult, use punctuation and decent grammar.

But the positives are that you actually did write a little bit about yourself, that is a step above at least half the real profiles on here. Your pictures might be altered, but at least you do have some.

But with any suggestions, just do you because in reality that is what you are trying to advertise here. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 08/30/22 01:18 PM
Just like ALL politicians, what they claim to believe in changes as fast as the wind. That is one reason we should ditch the shame of a two party system and require each politician to write out their beliefs on major issues, just a few clear sentences instead of the long winded double talk they usually do on hard questions. Then when they want to do a 180 on a topic, give a reason as to what made them change their mind (besides getting paid under the table to do so).

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 08/28/22 12:20 PM
I had heard good things about the 'Fasting' idea of dieting so I thought I would give it a try. I started off slow though, with just doing a 12-12 fast so 12 hours of no eating and then 12 hours I could. That was basically a normal day for me anyways so then I went to a 14 hour fast and 10 hours eating. I did that for a couple of weeks and it was not that hard. after a while I went to a 15 hour and then a 16 hour fast, this was when I started to feel it. Your body will be a little sluggish until you eat...lol

But the more I was reading up on fasting, it seemed like the common thing was the 18 hour fast being the best and have your workout right before you break your fast each day. For about a month, I was in a fog while working out but even that went away. I am still hungry at the start of my workouts but I know that goes away a few minutes after I start exercising.

I started this as a fat loss idea, so I kept the same calorie intake and just changed when I ate. I have actually dropped about an inch in my waist and belly area which has always been hard for me to lose there. But the thing I did not expect was the side effects, I use to get bladder spasms that I had to take a couple pills each day for...now I am just taking one pill a day. I also sleep a lot better at night. A lady down the street from me said she also started fasting for weight loss but it cleared up her eczema problems. I just thought I would share...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 08/25/22 08:39 PM
I am going to have to figure out this forum stuff, I don't get notifications when someone responds to my post here...

And my hair don't change much, just the length...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 08/23/22 07:29 PM
It has been a while since I watch GoT so I do not remember if the first few episodes were that great or not. I just seen the first one for HoD and it was ok but maybe I just expected more...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 08/23/22 07:12 PM
This is an old topic but it is funny how true it still is today, like nothing has changed...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 08/22/22 07:40 PM

one thing....is it true that we can feed goats with leaf of jackfruit tree?
https://goatowner.com/can-goats-eat-jackfruit/

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 08/22/22 07:35 PM
I live in town and have a goat. I have had goats here for years now, but usually one at a time as I only have about 1/4 acre and you should really have about 1/2 to a full acre per goat. That is with a good fence all the way around...lol Goats will ram the fence or just rub up against it and wear it out so there is always repairs.

I prefer female goats, when you are around male goats then you will understand...lol I also like the miniature/dwarf/Nubian goats better. They are fun to play with and are great company for my dogs when I leave them outside while I am gone. I am glad I have a goat and I will get another when this one passes on...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 08/22/22 04:02 PM
The problem I see with too tight of age filter though, there are a lot of women who list on their profile that they are a lot younger age than their picture...lol A few years is one thing, but a senior citizen listing as 30 year old is a little far...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 10/29/18 10:26 AM

admin only deactivates proven scammer profiles

Which means they only take off the ones that list their occupation as a scammer?...lol There are so many fake profiles on here to lure people in...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 09/11/18 10:32 PM
I just seen this Rate My Profile section so I thought I would give it a try. I know I have not updated my profile in a while because there doe snot seem to be much activity on this site except for the fake scammer profiles, but I figure they are not in here.

So I guess the question is what do I need to work on to find "the one"...lol Am I using the wrong bait (my profile) or fishing in the wrong pond (online here)?...lol

Thanks

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 09/11/18 10:23 PM
It seems like most of the profiles on this site are fake ones anyways. Especially the female profiles...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 04/29/12 12:18 AM
I try to spell correctly and use decent grammar, it is not to show that I am educated or anything more than I want to get my point across to who ever reads what I am writing. There are plenty of profiles and posts that I just skip over because of how it is written. To me text writing is the death of writing, I even have text blocked on my phone. The only thing is sometimes when I write (like right now) it is late at night so tomorrow this might not make as much sense to me as it does right now...lol.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 04/18/12 06:58 PM
The problem is there are so many guys out there that pretend to be just what you are looking for until they get what they want. Then they turn back into the real them. You just need to learn to see through the their masks... Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/17/12 02:25 PM

It would all depend on how far away they are from your "preferred" type...

A guy that only dates short girls might go up to 6 foot but I doubt he would go to 7 foot tall. Not saying that all guys are that way...

I'm not asking you to answer for all guys, just yourself.
For me personally I am about trying to be healthy, so my biggest thing is the smoking/nonsmoking thing. I have gone out with girls and we hit it off, but as soon as she lit up I knew friends was as far as it could go between us...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/17/12 02:20 PM
I kept a few that had my son in them, but the pictures of just me and my ex are all gone as far as I know. I do not need pictures to remind me of the bad times...lol.

If someone I was dating had pictures it would depend on what they were, no one wants to think about the person they are with having "bedroom" pictures of there ex. Also if they have their pictures up on the walls or out in the open somewhere I would think that is a sign they are not ready to move on...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 04/17/12 02:13 PM
Sounds like it is the parents problem of making a spoiled brat. Kids will go through a tantrum phase but that is overboard, that is like the spoiled kids had done this plenty of times before and got away with it. While I agree that some police go too far, I would say they were in line with doing there job in this story...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25