Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 06/21/11 09:47 AM
With everything that you have wrote I would get a hotel room near by. She has something going on, you might be ok with it or you might not, but there is something going on that has her worried. She might have just been saying stuff because she never thought you would actually see her and now she is regretting it.

A hotel room would take off the pressure from her by not having a stranger fly across the country to stay at her place. Then she could come and stay there with you if she wanted to. It will be like her vacation also. Hope everything works out...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:53 PM
Now that I am finally out of college I am unemployed since I do not go to school but I have not found a job yet either. I do not feel right to ask someone out when I am broke. Yes there are free things to do, but I would not feel good about it. I am not actively looking for anyone until I have a job again, but if I find someone who understands then who knows...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:38 PM
LOL...But these commandments would only be enforced to those who are of that religion, otherwise it is like trying to enforce Israeli laws on us here in the states...lol. This is why politics and religion should not be mixed...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:34 PM
It is all about the person, the one divorcee might have just been with someone who changed and that should not be held against them. But the same point about the single person, they might know what they want and they are not going to settle for anything less. I do not worry about the past, it is the future that means the most... How compatible you are together should be the deciding factor...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:41 PM
I have been into building cars ever since I can remember. I have had different brands and styles, but as time goes by it have sold them off. Currently I only have 4 vehicles, I would consider the van and truck basically stock compared to my Harley and Grand Prix. The Harley is totally custom old school 9 foot long chopper and the Grand Prix still has the stock body and interior but that is about it...lol. The Grand Prix is my daily driver...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:09 PM
I do not like pants either, If I got to put something on then it is usually shorts...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 06/05/11 06:11 PM
This is a pet peeve of mine also, my son is 12 and he sent me a message on facebook...I can not remember what the message was but it had "what" and "where" in it but he spelled them "wut" and "wer" I think! This weekend I made everything into a spelling contest...lol. (I do not mind the "lol" and "WTF/WTH" since I am guilty of them) it is the laziness of trying to spell that gets me. If someone messages me with the text type talking I just figure they got the wrong person, they did not want to talk to me anyways. The same thing with messages in the forums, I usually skip over the ones who do not care enough to at least try and spell. I can understand misspelling a word or two, maybe bad grammar (especially if English is not their first language). I am no where near being perfect when it comes to writing and spelling but if I can take the time to at least try then others should also...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 06/03/11 09:58 PM

I am trying to combine these 3 into one big back piece just havent figured out how to do it yet.

If it was me I would do the two Indian ones on the upper corners of your back (about 8"-10" each) and then have the modern military take up the bottom half of your back. That way it would look like the Indian Warriors were watching over them from the sky... Just an idea

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 06/03/11 09:52 PM
LOL...I was in the military for 11 years so I already know what my head looks like shaved, it is all lumpy with scars...lol Some people can pull off the bald look, I know that I am not one of them...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:27 PM
So I am at risk for Leukemia, Depression, and Breast Cancer...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:21 PM

Most of mine are in my profile, but I am thinking I want a Phoenix next...

Nice...where you gonna get the phoenix?
I am thinking the phoenix needs to be on my side, like ribcage/stomach area. I just still have not found one that I really like enough. Although I am still flirting with the tribal idea also, but still have not made up my mind...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:15 PM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:14 PM
I am going to grow it out again, just next time I cut it I will leave a little more than I did this time. The website says they need at least 10 inches so when I grow it out again I will wait until it is at least about 14" long so I still have some for myself...lol. Now I only have about an inch back there.

It is not really saving any on the shampoo and condition yet, I forget that I do not have as much hair and I squeeze out plenty in my hand before I remember... I guess my hair is going to be in REALLY good shape...lol

I was in school for Drafting and Design, who ever I get hire with I will make sure on their dress code first...there are still a lot of super conservative people here in Arkansas.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 01:45 PM
Well, since I finally graduated from college I cut my hair and sent it off to the Locks of Love program, 11 inches gone and I already miss it...lol I usually do not burn but yesterday I was working outside without a shirt on and my back has a red square on it right where my hair use to be...lol I guess that hair was helping to shade me...lol I posted up the pic as my profile picture and thought I would share...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 01:35 PM
If I was going to use a squirrel to kill someone I would train him to drop something in someone's drink or something...lol They could sneak up, poison it, and be gone before they even noticed... Especially if you trained other ones to dance around in front of them for a distraction!...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 06/02/11 01:32 PM

Marriage
DING DING DING...We have a winner...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/31/11 10:04 PM
Most of mine are in my profile, but I am thinking I want a Phoenix next...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:59 AM

I'm dating a girl who lives across the country, been with her for 5 months now. Just yesturday I got got a friend request on facebook from some other girl who thought I was cute, we trade phone numbers.

Once we started texting, I told her that I do have a girlfriend, this new girl didn't seem to care as she kept insisting to check out her topless pictures, after a long time of telling her no, I finally gave in and told her to send them. I honestly did not look at them, I just told her so she'd get off my back, I deleted them and lied that I saw them.

She wanted me to send her some dirty pictures but I never did, the only thing was a regular face picture. Most of last night she kinda kept disrespecting the relationship and tempting me to send her pics and help her play with herself, I refused.

I sounded like a broken record sometimes, that I'm very loyal and will never cheat and what she wanted me to do was like cheating. She kept on saying what a great catch I was and she wants to be with me... but my mind is set I've got a great girlfriend and I'm not the cheating type, I believe in flirting with other people as long as it doesn't turn into sex texting.

Advice here? Should I just delete and block this person and do like it never happened?

Or do I tell me gf about this girl? so that I'm not 'hiding' stuff?
What type of "dating" are you doing all the way across the country? Is this just an online relationship or something real?

You already said that you did not like how forward the new girl is being, but in my experiences it sounds like one of those online scammers...they send you pics of them self and does not seem to actually read what you write back to them because they already have a script wrote out they send to everyone. Later on she will start asking you for money...lol

Either way it would probably be best just to delete the new girl and put a block on her. To tell the other girl about her is up to you, it would depend on how jealous she gets I would say but you know her better than we do. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:37 AM
I give up, why?...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:35 AM
Yeah I seen the after show part. Russell wanted to act all tough and then Jeff called him out...lol

I do not agree with the strategy of throwing the game just to get Russell out, he was not that big of a threat at the time since he only had the two girls with him. They should have won (or at least tried to win) a few more challenges before they voted him off.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25