Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:24 AM
great site, that one. when i am rich, i'm sending them a nice check.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:23 AM
I have begun to enter into the spiritual world, and have been studying magic and the occult for 25 years now. (I began at 5.) I am finally piecing together the start of the path. Magic is indeed real and truly, every human has within them the ability for it. Whether or not they are ready for the knowledge is another matter entirely. It's also personal to each of us. What I aim to accomplish, is make a large multi-medium art project with bits of the truth of what is really going on here scattered and hidden throughout the art. With the end result being, after seeing the whole project with all of it's interlocking pieces, those that have the wisdom to understand it and the intellect to decode the message will understand it all, and be transformed into sorcerors. This movie will also (I am hoping anyway) unite humanity against our common foe, the ego.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:14 AM

Interesting combination. I never perceived Toltecs striving for perfection but they did see the need to strip away the convoluted thoughts, beliefs, and ideas of others to find their own Truth, minus the Ego. The doesn't translate to perfection to me, but not following others expectations. The Warrior does what's right, because they know the Truth as they perceive it.

the reason that they strived for perfection comes from using Death as an advisor. They knew that Death could claim anyone, anywhere, and at anytime. By living each moment as if it was the last one you would ever live, they embodied perfection. If what you are doing right now was the last thing you would ever do, you would do it perfectly. Death lets us know that there isn't time to screw around.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:04 AM
Edited by causality on Mon 08/10/09 01:07 AM

Then explain Yahshua saing no one is good except Yahweh?

Or Yahweh is light and where thier is light no darkness can enter?

Is Yahweh Light? Or is he Darkness he can not be both? Shalom...Miles

How can Yahweh be both

He can indeed be both. and is. He is both 100% good and 100% evil. I don't mean to be blasphemous, as God expelled his Evil into a corporeal form, Lucifer. But, in the beginning, God is/was good and evil. There is only the illusion that one must be one thing or another, not both on this realm, where we humans dwell. God, in Heaven, is indeed both Good and Evil, Male and Female, Active and Passive, indeed, one could go one like that for eternity just describing what God is. It's much easier to say what He isn't. To be honest, I've been talking with Sariel, and I think you are right, that Samael, this hybrid Nephelim, is just my own personal Choronozon. (Guardian of the Abyss) at least I hope you are right. Because if I'm right, then me simply being here on Earth is a sign of horrible, horrible things to come.

As far as where I am getting my information, two Archangels, Sariel and Uriel, and from a demon named Azazel.

causality's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:00 PM

Nothing being evil is doing Yahweh's work. Yahshua said no one is good except Yahweh. Anything that is good is of Yahweh.
Your Archangel or the place you got him from or heard of him is a decietful spirit. He was never an Arch Angel.
Thier was one that fell from Grace some Legends show him at the Tower of Babel as Helel's High Priest.
He turned extremely wicked in his fall.
Jude tells us that we are accussed continually before the throne by Helel.
So the fallen angels of Rev. 12 being thrown to earth has not happened yet. they still come and go.
The Nephelim supposedly was angels offspring. This is really one of the testing parts of scriptures.
just mentioned once and thats it.
Yahshua spoke of angels or demons are not given in marriage. This is speaking of several things but one is having children.
Yahshua seems to counterdict the nephelim scripture. Evil spirits can be invited into a person but I can not see how they could propriate.
Causality a demon could very well be messing with you to get you to go against scripture which is going against Yahweh just as they did themselves. The falling away is coming and is happening.
Thier will be one so strong that even the 2 chosen of Yahweh the 2 witnesses will be hated for the message they bring which is the True Evangel of Yahweh.
It will be demons who will preach this false Evangel that is already being preached by what scripture calls them satans transformed Angels of Light.

Look deep into scripture and the Truth will set you Free...Blessings of Shalom...Miles

I applaud you trying to "help" me. However, I believe that the sources from which I am getting my information, (an archangel named Sariel/Thoth/Hermes) and a demon named Azazel, I'd think that they know just a bit more than most would about the circumstances surrounding the fall and the coming apocalypse. Nothing being evil is doing Yahweh's work? What if Yahweh was the one that specifically ordered him to be the bad guy? If God is indeed present everywhere and within all things, wouldn't he be present in his first born Archangel? I'd say he would. Indeed, in the painting, I could see the light within and around him. The Nephelim aren't mentioned much in the Bible, that is true. The reason for it is the books containing most of the information about them was removed from the Bible. Samael was both a hybrid, half angel, half demon, and indeed, Satan, the first Archangel. He's also me. I can no more shake his influence from me, than pluck out my own eyes. We're one. If the "angels and demons" leading me are really bad and evil, I would think that they would try to stop my journey to enlightenment, and my study of sacred texts. They aren't. Indeed, they encourage it.

causality's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:03 AM

if you know that it is evil then thats where fasting and prayer comes in and it must leave

By Samael being evil, he's just doing God's will. God asked him to be the villain, indeed Samael being the first Archangel, is all of God's evil which was what had to be expelled first, in order for God to be 100% good, and make everything else perfect.

causality's photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:37 PM
I've studied many of the world's religions recently, from Ancient Egypt, Christianity, Kabbalah, (Need to study that one a bit longer as 40 years of study just scratches the surface.) Islam, Hindu, Shinto, I Ching, Taoism, Ancient Greek and Roman pantheons, and multiple translations of the Bible, and many other sacred texts. As far as this topic, everyone and everything that is, is proof of God. You just need to step back, and take in the whole picture in order to hope to comprehend something as vast, far away, and close as God. You are right to believe in yourself though, as each human has within them the spark of divinity. Indeed we not only have a link to God within each of us, but we also through him, have a link to everything.

causality's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:24 PM
I was dead for around 30 minutes, when I was 18.

causality's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:45 PM
Not quite. And I don't have to test this spirit, as I know that it is 100% evil. But as I am the human incarnation of it, it's not exactly like I can change anything about who I am. I will however try to balance his evil with my own good.

causality's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:22 AM

If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty, the creator of ambition, the author of modesty, of inquiry, of doubt, of investigation, of progress and of civilization.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/robert_ingersoll/gods.html

yes we should, and as I happen to have his soul focus, you are welcome, one and all. I've returned to finish the lesson.
What does "I happen to have his soul focus" mean?spock

It means that like everyone else on the planet Earth is an aspect of one of the seven super-souls, (archangels) I am an aspect of Samael, the first Archangel, who was indeed the serpent in Eden. Having his soul focus, means that my being here on Earth is the emanation from Samael, just as everyone that isn't me on Earth, is an emanation from one of the other 8.

causality's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:49 AM
I too have seen things most people can't or won't grasp and/or acknowledge as "real."

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:21 AM

If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty, the creator of ambition, the author of modesty, of inquiry, of doubt, of investigation, of progress and of civilization.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/robert_ingersoll/gods.html

yes we should, and as I happen to have his soul focus, you are welcome, one and all. I've returned to finish the lesson.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:13 AM
2nd born, not to Mary, but on the top level of creation, closest to the source of ALL-THAT-IS, at the bottom of this crazy spiral we are all on. The christ soul was created in the very beginning, right after Samael, the Devil was created, following the Christ soul, the other 6 "Super-souls" were made. The christ-soul, indeed did not take a human fleshy form until Mary's virgin birth described in the Bible. However there were aspects/descendants of 7 of the 8 "super-souls." In fact everyone has in one aspect of their being one of those 7 Super-souls, or Archangels. It makes sense, but not if you aren't looking at multiple levels of reality.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:04 AM
Lateralus, by Tool.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:00 AM
once i have it pegged, i will be making a large multi-media presentation to share the truth i find with any who care to hear it and know ALL THAT IS.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:11 AM
it's deeper than that though, as the form of the warrior was created by the Toltecs' mastery of intent (their connection with everything and therefore with God and the Universe) and their will. This form of the warrior, was a mood of sorts that came over those who strived for it. A perfect warrior needs no weapon, for he himself is the weapon. He needs help from no one, as everyone is indeed alone, even when we are surrounded by crowds, we are all apart as well. This form, when assumed by someone seeking it, made absolutely everything unnecessary. Anything the solitary warrior could need was all included in the form of the perfect warrior that was made and still exists today. It's just no one taps it anymore.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:03 AM
Edited by causality on Fri 08/07/09 06:05 AM
I'm happy to chime in on that topic. And as Samael himself, in mortal flesh, I'd be something of an authority as well. Though I'm not a follower of anything, on the contrary, I'm a leader.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:01 AM
nothing is impossible, not to God and not to man.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:50 AM
Faith is strong, but without several other parts to go along with it, it isn't the strongest it could be. I have never really believed strongly in any religion until recently. Even now I don't aspire to any one religion I've seen. I do make it a point to try to study as much as I can about both history, philosophy, and religion; taking bits from each that make sense to the way I view my own experience. I feel that living life, is the only real way to prove any belief system or part of one correct. Though no one religion I've seen so far is entirely correct. Or they all are. So I'd say Faith is stronger even if that's all you have.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:42 AM
There was a book of the Bible named Enoch and one named Giants and one named Jubilee. These contained some information of a sexual nature involving the Grigori, a house of angels. The book of Enoch was written by a man of that name, who was hidden by other Angels so that he could witness and record the events that led God to wipe much of life away, save for what was in Noah's ark. It was said that they took him to the kingdom to ensure his safety.