Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:34 AM
The Christ Soul was the essence of balance, being second born of the first 8. He was literally born, as a man named Jesus to the virgin Mary. He did have some brothers and a sister though. He died, and as he was put on the cross, the Christ soul left his form, for it had no reason to sit there and suffer. Upon his arrival below, Hades panicked. Then his dad visited, to free all of the saints that ended up in Hades, to redeem them with him and Christ soul upwards instead. While Hades tried to resist, there isn't any stopping the big guy. Even I know that.

causality's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:24 AM
There is no past, no future, there is only the now. I'm of the opinion that things that occur in the past or future, only seem that way as they are occurring in/on different levels. I've taken to studying the religions of the world and history as part of my own journey of self-discovery. The ancient Toltecs taught whole cities at once, to transcend this existence. Archeologists have dug up entire cities, and found clothing, tools, dishes, and all sorts of trappings of life. No bodies of any kind, nor graveyards, nor tombs were found. The people of those cities were taught and led to other worlds, taking the shape of a glowing snake in the sky. The feathered serpent, Quetzalcoatl is what is seen when a Totlec leader is leading his party of 16 onward, into infinity.

causality's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:06 PM
Well the inscription on his "coffin" read "The Truth will set him free." I've learned the requisite truth, now it's just a matter of putting what I have discovered into action.

causality's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:04 PM
looks great, thanks.

causality's photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:59 PM

Here is a complete listing of Minglers who will be in the first issue of a free online medieval fantasy magazine dedicated to the Mingle2 family.
30. causality - High Elf Scholar (Wrong. Fallen Angel please.)

Give a huge applause for them as they will risk their lives to enter a magical world that will never bring them back to Earth again! :thumbsup:

causality's photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:56 PM
i wish i was high, that at least would explain this nonsense.

causality's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:37 PM
yeah they were a blast to work with. Though the "direction" made me giggle, as the main thing said the whole time never changed from: "faster. more intense."

causality's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:40 PM
I miss New Orleans, and will have to head back there some time. I drank the water and used the streets, after all.

causality's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:39 PM
I worked with the people that made Warrior's End on their horror film, Eyes In The Dark. Could you do a fallen angel, but not quite a demon? I think I'm only a few days away from the Philosopher's Stone. We'll see what happens.

causality's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:31 PM
Well I could try explaining how I know, but then I would sound even crazier. I'll say this much, it has a lot to do with the Watchers and the Nephilim. Also, reality isn't just one level of reality. I'm thinking it's much closer to an infinite number of realities, all equally valid and real. To anthroposophists, Samael is known as one of the seven archangels: Saint Gregory gives the seven archangels as Anael, Gabriel , Michael, Oriphiel, Raphael, Samael and Zachariel. I also think that given how complicated this is, unless the shrink happens to be a sorceror too, they would not be able to aid me one iota. As a regular shrink would never be able to experience the Spiral of existence in a way that would enable them to see the information that could help me figure this mess out. And in the Bible Jesus jumps from 12 to 30. Not to mention the other missing pieces of it, depending on which version you are talking about.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:42 PM
If the roles were reversed, and someone came to me (when i was a priest) and was convinced that Angels known as the Watchers were talking to them, and babbling about bringing about the end of existence, having read Revelations, I'd probably kill them. Or try to. If I were a priest, which I'm not.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:40 PM
I'd answer that one, but fear I may have already said too much.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 09:37 PM

If you want to have a whole page to yourself in a Fantasy online magazine then follow the guidelines to make it happen.

1. Have a photo available on your photo display here on Mingle2.

2. Choose a fantasy creature for me to transform your picture into the creature.

3. Answer the questions to add to your personal page in the magazine issue.

4. Add me as a friend so I can find you quickly when a magazine issue is available for you to download.

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.
Can I go with Angel or Demon? suits me better.

2. Answer the following question as they will be added below your fantasy picture.

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?
I like to read to escape boredom in reality.

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?
Warriors' End.

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?
The Incarnations of Immortality, and the Blue Adept serieses, by Piers Anthony.

What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?
Eve Online.

What is your month and day of birth? Needed to make a "fantasy horoscope reading" to add below your illustration.
7/14
What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween
If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why? For example - Lord, Princess, Alchemist, Knight, Advisor, Jester, farmer, Bishop, Assassin, etc. etc.
Alchemist, I seek the Philosopher's Stone constantly.
Where can a reader contact you? For example - Mingle2 screenname, or a yahoo account, etc. etc. ((You can send this email if you like)) Also only if you want to have anyone contact you.
empty_dreamer@yahoo.com
3. If you have something to contribute such as medieval websites, or websites of authors, fantasy rpg websites, fantasy mmporg websites, or your own personal fiction writing or artwork you wish to add into the magazine then don't hesitate to send it.

Cheers and thanks for reading all that! lol

your friendly bard,

smilessdrinker

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:24 PM
well who am i supposed to go to when even the church would turn their back or even try to murder me?

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:55 PM
or maybe the stress of the divorce and the recession and everything finally snapped something important in my noggin.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:53 PM
Well what it seems to look like from my Point of View, is that I am destined to be the host for the first Angel created, so he can finally spend time here on Earth. Of course, this may involve giving up some of my identity, or not as I may already be him. Apparently, Earth here is the start of heading back down the really big spiral of all possible universes. Each choice made splits off another realm where the opposite choice was made. Being that people have been making many choices for a long time, it's fairly complicated to describe. There aren't really numbers big enough to do so. At the end of this spiral of existence is the Source (God) that created and is all that is and isn't. And this will eventually lead to my murder by one of the other Archangels. That death will bring Samael's soul back to the source, and that will change everything.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:16 PM
love that show, grew up watching it with my Dad.

causality's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:08 PM
It seems my horrifying (yet otherwise normal life) has had certain aspects of Faith introduced to it. Angels. Several in particular. From the best I can make sense of all this, my identity is tied in with the Bible, specifically, Genesis, Enoch, Jubillee, and Revelations. A smattering of other places i'd imagine as well. Not only am I finding out things about my close friends that no one could ever hope to understand fully, but i'm also figuring out who I am on multiple levels. I'm not sure if my feeble mortal mind can handle it all. I feel I should go to church, but which one?!? If what these angels and channelled books are saying is all adding up with ancient history from millenia ago, which is in turn mirroring my life up to this point, I don't know. I think there is a bit too much to this mess that people refer to as reality for any one person to really understand. Anyone ever feel similar?

causality's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:56 AM
I've studied Hermetics extensively. I've been studying the occult in general for over 24 years. I'm also interested in psychic abilities, healing, and crystal magic.

causality's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:53 AM
yes, but it is difficult to do so.