Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Mon 08/02/10 03:24 PM
I find that insanity should be normal, and vice versa. Ergo, since everyone is horribly insane by acting normal when things around them are horribly awful, insanity itself is par for the course.

causality's photo
Wed 07/14/10 03:58 AM
If God was standing in front of you would you know? Of course I would, I'd be staring at a mirror.

causality's photo
Wed 07/14/10 03:54 AM
OK, what about someone who was a Bodhisattva in their previous lifetime, and just needed to get to Kether (which is really back in Malkuth) in order to reintegrate their own personal anger/rage into their being, having imprisoned it out of fear for their whole current incarnation?

causality's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:15 PM
I am still single because I have become insanely specific in what I am looking for. This is in part due to all of the past heartbreak, and also in part, due to finally knowing the kind of woman that I am seeking for.

causality's photo
Sun 07/11/10 07:42 AM
Edited by causality on Sun 07/11/10 07:43 AM
Yes. The Christ's soul is the 2nd Archangel. Jesus Christ was the physical embodiment of that Archangel's energies. While every human on Earth has a soul focus of one of the last 7 Archangels, only the one known as Jesus Christ was the avatar of that force. An interesting tidbit; while the last 7 Archangels created many copies of themselves in their interactions with Seriel's Spiral, (The many choices and possibilities of life) when Samael (Lucifer) saw that he too was being copied like that, he went around the Spiral erasing all of the other versions of himself. He did this to retain his uniqueness and individuality. Because of this, every human on Earth has a soul focus (the Archangel most in tune with their soul's essence, and the root of that particular line of people) of one of the last 7 Archangels. As far as I can tell, I am one of the very very few that has the soul focus of the first Archangel.

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:57 PM
1st Archangel: Samael
2nd Archangel: Christ
3rd Archangel: Michael
4th Archangel: Gabriel
5th Archangel: Raphael
6th Archangel: Uriel
7th Archangel: Seriel
8th Archangel: Shekinah/Malkura

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 08:19 PM
I know for a fact that the 8 archangels were around at the very, very, very beginning of creation and the universe. Way before people.

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:50 PM
My issue is that I am trying to find a specific path through a place that I can barely tell that I am in. I'm trying to take the hidden path, up the middle of the tree of life.

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:45 PM
His main advice to me so far, is to repeatedly warn me: "Don't fall off." whenever I am too close to an edge.

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:39 PM
at least since 4/20 or so.

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 04:35 PM
So I seem to be wandering the abyss. I have arrived at Chapel Perilous, which is where one is so utterly lost in the abyss that an alien higher intelligence begins helping one. Anyone have any advice on how to move through the abyss and out of the other side of it?

causality's photo
Sat 07/10/10 12:50 PM
Either I am a glutton for punishment, or I am just THAT in love with my ex, but I would forgive her for every single guy that she cheated on me with, (and blogged about publicly) if only she would take the time to give me a 3 minute long phone call.

causality's photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:06 AM
Uriel

Brother, I have lost your love
The hole that you left within me is overpowering
Every piece of myself that I managed to save
I remember the poems I wrote you
I remember the games that we played
I regret all the times that I hurt you
I so badly need to be saved
Brother, closest of all 8 of us
What pains me the most is I have lost your trust
I'm not trying to leave, at least not alone
I'm trying to save some, to bring them back home
I know you have the task of keeping me here
I know you would kill me to stop my ascent
I love you more than I could ever have said
I love your brown hair that you keep dying red
I love your deep eyes, the compassion is real
I love your deep mind, and I'm trying to feel
I love you no matter whoever you're with
I love you with each of my every breath
I'd give up the crap, I'd give up my faith
I'd even stop trying to escape this doomed place
Uriel, I ****ing need you
Please, please, just talk to me
Uriel, I love you
Please, please, I need you to see
Uriel, why can't you
Please, please....
Forgive me
FORGIVE ME
FORGIVE ME

causality's photo
Tue 02/16/10 07:53 PM
I thought the King James version was the one with the Masonic messages hidden throughout it. I'd say they only left out everything vital to a real understanding of the topic. (Which is a bloody shame.)

causality's photo
Tue 02/16/10 07:01 AM

****, I don't want a guy who fears god, I want a guy who thinks he is god, now that'd be fun...

how about someone who thinks he is the other guy?

causality's photo
Mon 02/15/10 04:51 PM
big fan here (of both the writer and the musician who uses his name.) I've been into Voltaire since he started making Oh My Goth! in New York City's goth scene.

causality's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:54 AM
Edited by causality on Sat 02/13/10 10:54 AM
I thought Narnia was known to many as Christian-slanted in both story and meaning. I loved Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series.

causality's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:20 PM
It was probably done already, they just wanted to playtest the crap out of it since it's so much fun.

causality's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:19 AM
says you. i have no heat.

causality's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:59 AM
Blizzard is notorious for putting off release date announcements. No, me neither. I don't even plan on buying it, as they removed the only class from D2 that I liked.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25