Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:24 PM

so big that it could employ for months everyone around the nation that is out of work due to the recession. I want to do with a very big film, what Tool (the band) did with their song "Lateralus" This song takes it's music and pacing from the fibonnacci spiral. My film idea I am currently stewing in my brain, is to mimic a spiral with both the number of characters and locations in the film, as well as the plot and storylines. Basically, each person beginning with the one that the film starts with, each has their own storylines and adventures. As the plot goes on, more characters and stories are introduced, exponentially increasing until at the end of the film, thousands of characters are in it, each interacting with other characters in their storylines, and it all comes back to the beginning. The main problems are logistics across the country, and of course, funding this massive monstrosity of a film. Anyone want to help? (Not a public asking for funding, that would require security laws to be met.) More, does anyone want to help me turn this into a reality and possibly, save America's economy and people?

Since the jobs will disappear when the project is done, this isn't a true solution to the larger problems in the economy. It's basically a short term stimulus. Perhaps you make your project a non-profit and encourage visitors to donate. This would generate capital and cause real growth.

The good thing about movies, is that they can have a nearly unlimited number of sequels. (Assuming the series stays awesome throughout.)

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 10:23 AM
fear is the first enemy of a person of knowledge.
after you beat fear, you face clarity, the second enemy.
after beating clarity, you face power.
if you manage to beat power, you face old age.
old age wins.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:33 AM

I'd need enough to pay each of the hundreds of thousands of employees, so yes a whole lot. A conservative educated guesstimate...I'd say 1.2 billion would be a good start. A trillion would probably be needed by the end of post-production.

So many people just want to be in a movie, you can probably get thousands to work for freeflowerforyou

you misunderstand. I intend to entirely pull the country out of a recession, I want to pay everyone.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:32 AM

Ok people, I want everyones opinion. Are my Saints for real this year? With an unstopable offense, and a scoring defense, who can stop them? Miami here we come.

I live in Seattle at the moment, but to hell with it, GO SAINTS!!! Finally a Bush that doesn't suck!

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:22 AM
I have never done something that low, and hope to never do so in the future as well. Not all men are horrible.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:20 AM
Edited by causality on Sat 10/24/09 07:21 AM
Amazing deck from what I have seen. You do great work. Really digging the work on the back.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:52 AM
New Orleans, LA. Fairly cheap cost of living, amazing one of a kind place, friendly people. There are some not so nice areas of the city, but as long as you stay in the French Quarter and see the Garden District from inside a streetcar, you should be perfectly safe.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:06 AM
I'd need enough to pay each of the hundreds of thousands of employees, so yes a whole lot. A conservative educated guesstimate...I'd say 1.2 billion would be a good start. A trillion would probably be needed by the end of post-production.

causality's photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:07 AM

Wanna make a film huh...guess you should probably start here:
Indiefilm Resources

informative site. thanks.

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:50 PM
One can always determine what God IS by showing what God ISN'T.

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:43 PM
so big that it could employ for months everyone around the nation that is out of work due to the recession. I want to do with a very big film, what Tool (the band) did with their song "Lateralus" This song takes it's music and pacing from the fibonnacci spiral. My film idea I am currently stewing in my brain, is to mimic a spiral with both the number of characters and locations in the film, as well as the plot and storylines. Basically, each person beginning with the one that the film starts with, each has their own storylines and adventures. As the plot goes on, more characters and stories are introduced, exponentially increasing until at the end of the film, thousands of characters are in it, each interacting with other characters in their storylines, and it all comes back to the beginning. The main problems are logistics across the country, and of course, funding this massive monstrosity of a film. Anyone want to help? (Not a public asking for funding, that would require security laws to be met.) More, does anyone want to help me turn this into a reality and possibly, save America's economy and people?

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:50 PM
For, but appeals must have time to be exhaustively tried.

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:48 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl He committed SAPAKUU! "I won't be taken alive!" he says. rofl rofl rofl

sapakuu?

seppuku involves a ritualistic suicide via the three deep cuts to the chest and stomach area. (Possibly a fourth, decapitation by a friend)

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:37 PM
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/lucid-dreaming/

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:54 PM
True. I often meditate with the goal of reviewing my life so far, and reclaiming the spent energy from those encounters I am remembering.

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:45 PM
so THAT'S what meditation is. I thought it was trying to silence one's thoughts.

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:38 PM
I saw a posting in my lucid dreaming group online, and thought i would talk about it here. The idea is that at the center of every human, is a small bit of primordial nothingness, which is sort of like a black hole. This force is the eventual death of that person. Upon death, we all go through this black hole of death, or fear it and turn away from it. The trick is, to go through this black hole of your own death while in dreaming, while you are still alive. The idea is that this force is what binds spirit to flesh and that by going through it in dreaming, one would then be able to access the other side of consciousness, the subconscious consciously. It sounds a bit scary, and a bit risky, but it also makes a whole lot of sense. Thoughts?

causality's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:37 AM
I'll probably whip up a pair of fangs from scratch, and go as a vampire. Again. Some Halloween later though, I am really going to spend months putting together an amazing custom built costume.

causality's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:01 PM
hello, welcome to the forums.

causality's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:17 PM

I have noticed that people who believe in prayer never ask their "god" what he/she thinks.

I ask "god" what she thinks all the time. She never answers but instead she just smiles back and me and says, "What I think is unimportant. It's what you think that matters." :wink:

/agree

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25