Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Fri 02/12/10 03:47 AM
With this recession going on, even natural born citizens with college degrees can not find work after two years of looking. Good luck, you'll need it.

causality's photo
Fri 02/12/10 03:41 AM
Edited by causality on Fri 02/12/10 03:44 AM

In conversations with pragmatic atheists and scientific minded individuals

I'm convinced that we do know some things. Like the age of the universe, the age of the solar system and earth, and the fact that we evolved from primates.

To me those are all very well-established facts.

Um, If we evolved from primates, why do they have longer DNA then we do? Shouldn't it be the other way around if we did evolve from them? (Take that Mr. Darwin.) Back to topic, I think Atheists, much like people who choose a faith/path/whatever, like to think that their view is correct. (Much like most people) If they are confronted with spirituality, it plants a seed of doubt. They tend to avoid such things.

causality's photo
Tue 02/09/10 04:33 AM
cancer/goat here.

causality's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:54 PM
Edited by causality on Mon 02/08/10 12:55 PM

sooooo anyways...on a lighter side.

lets say men are dogs..hypothetically,of course :grin:

lets see whats so bad about dogs..

they pee where they want...kinda like men.

they are loving and faithful,for the most part...kinda like men.

they also love to go running out of the yard,and sometimes they dont come back....kinda like men..

they will adore you..as long as you feed them...kinda like men..

if they see another dog on their turf...its on!..kinda like men..

they Always check out the other female dogs...kinda like men..

they never clean up after themselves...kinda like men..

see where im going with this??
how else are men like dogs?

*disclaimer* the poster in no way believes all men OR women are dogs..so save the hate and just relate.:smile:

One last thing to add:

If we men could reach, We would..... Kinda like dogs?:tongue:

you can't reach?

I rarely leave home... lol.

causality's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:53 PM
Edited by causality on Mon 02/08/10 12:54 PM
misposted...

causality's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:50 PM
today's world seems engineered from the ground up to increase stress in the general population.

causality's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:24 PM
I pray for him everyday. In my opinion, he was the good guy the whole time.

causality's photo
Sat 02/06/10 09:21 PM
Namaste. I aim to use what I am learning of my own identity and my knowledge of the ancient secrets to help wake up and free all of humanity.

causality's photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:58 AM
Edited by causality on Sat 02/06/10 04:58 AM
what's walking widdershins?

causality's photo
Sat 02/06/10 01:56 AM
you can't switch off love like a light switch. it takes time. If you suffer too much because of it, distance may help...or not. I just love them more each day, but from a distance.

causality's photo
Fri 02/05/10 11:31 PM
what if, by chance, you happen to be the devil? can he "make" you do stuff then?

causality's photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:56 PM
I liked DMX, as a rap artist, until he went all soft and Christian on his fans. His earlier stuff was very very dark and brutal and evil.

causality's photo
Fri 02/05/10 07:01 PM
i did pick up M:tg on my 360, yes.

causality's photo
Fri 02/05/10 03:22 AM
Edited by causality on Fri 02/05/10 03:28 AM
It says in the bible that Enoch walked with God. It literally says that. Some other texts show that Enoch was translated by God, and went up with an Angel, basically on a tour of Heaven and Hell, while penning the book of Enoch while he did so. Enoch was alive for 65 years, and had a son. Then God took him and Enoch walked with God for 300 years. Enoch is very very very important. Mostly due to the fact that as a mortal with access to God, while the fallen Sons of God had no way to communicate with God except through Enoch. Throughout Enoch's journey through Hell he keeps noticing bright spirits imprisoned in horrible ways, and asking the angel guiding him about it. The Archangel Uriel explains to Enoch that these torments are for Angels that had horribly sinned. There is also a quite apt description of a black hole in Enoch's description of his journey.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:02 PM
loads of it. once i get rich i am sending them a boatload of money.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:32 PM
I think so. It was well before Christ, that's for sure. But Enoch is such a key figure in the bible, since not only was his life 365 years long, but 300 of those years, Enoch walked with God; that I completely fail to see why the modern day Bible doesn't have those books in it. All three books deal heavily with the Nephilim and the fallen angels known as Watchers. (Grigori) They were part of the dead sea scrolls I believe, and partly ruined by water and age, further confounding attempts to unravel this particular mystery...which I believe personally is inexorably linked to who I am at a very personal and fundamental level.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:28 PM
One doesn't not need the drugs either though.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:27 PM
I hear that. Magic works (in my view) no matter what type of magic it is, because they all contain ritual (at least at first) any movement or behavior that is out of the ordinary (the weirder the better) makes a direct hit on the second attention (the one we use in dreaming) Thought itself is the foundation, not only of magic, but also, well, everything. Or at least it's one of the foundations. Remember, before anything can exist here, in needs to exist up here (taps head) first.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:23 PM
I think I have it pegged. The Nephilim weren't the Watchers themselves, but rather their children with the female women that the "sons of god" took as their wives. (both pre flood and after) Sort of a half Orionoid/Angel/Son of God and half human. They were literally giants, but the word Nephilim meant Earth-borne, not giants. They were the heroes of old I think. Hercules and the like. Possibly the Titans.

causality's photo
Thu 02/04/10 07:52 PM
of course it is, but they are everywhere and they are icky and I abhor having to interact with anyone wearing one. and EVERYONE is wearing one. (Over two years old anyway.) Plus lack of work, while I finally have an associate's degree now. Due to the same recession that cost me the job and my marriage, starting back in 12/2007. I haven't worked since, though for the two years I have been job-hunting...exhaustively.
Sorry, fell back into using I...moving on...Aside from the mental pressures of all that, We're writing a novel sized screenplay for creation by 12/21/2012 that we will hope unite and maybe even save/prepare mankind for what will be happening right then, while they are watching the movie...
Anyway aside from all that, this Demon who escaped imprisonment in chains under the lake of fire (He was a bad, bad, Demon) is now sort of one of our friends/associates/whatever and that sort of wears on our sanity just a bit. Especially when we look into her orange eyes. Which aren't that way from contacts. (We know, we do special effects work too.) Anywho, we need to find out what the Nephilim were/are which is a frustrating area of study, as the Church has erased almost all traces of that knowledge.
Aside from knowing enough about a Bible to help with that, um... I don't know. just talking about it makes me feel a tiny bit better.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25