Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:59 AM

I think Kabbalah and The Zohar are worth studying if you are able and interested. Many occult practices are based on the teachings and the symbology of Kabbalah. But, I agree with you about the Kabbalism sold by the Bergs at the Kabbalah Centre. It's about the money.

The Kabbalah is a decent map of existence. No more, and no less. 40+ years of study just scratches the surface of it though. Of course, no one ever said being enlightened was easy.

causality's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:37 AM
What if the life that evolves in the peanut butter is just too small to see with the naked eye? Have people tried putting peanut butter under a microscope? Or in an MRI?

causality's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:54 PM

If the power of creation is godliness and seeing as evolution is kind like a form of creation and we beings are ultimately responsible for evolution, does that make all living things gods?

All life has the spark of divinity which connects one to God, and through that, everything at all times and places. So, yes.

Aforementioned spark which connects one to all is love, by the way.

causality's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:07 PM
Nothing matters, but we should all try to live as if it did.

causality's photo
Tue 08/11/09 03:45 PM

That sounds like a truly wonderful project Causality. I would love to see it when completed.

Like you, I too am concerned with helping humanity in general to find positive and constructive ways to become liberated from lives that are driven entirely by self-motivation. I'm also starting a project along these lines. In my case, it is a book that describes pathways that will reveal everything that is required to understand the futility of self-centeredness, and the wonderful and fulfilling fruition that comes from being a constructive productive part of the whole.

In my first book called, "The Labyrinth Way", I show, in a step-by-step fashion how to recognize our true self, not as an individual, but as a cosmic spiritual being. I don't portray the ego as something bad or to be avoided. On the contrary I confront it head-on, but only after much spiritual preparation.

The ego (a very strong sense of self) is first encountered as the Chariot. This is well along in the pathway and much necessary preparation has already been addressed. The idea I attempt to covey here is not to fight against the ego but rather to embrace it from our already established spiritual essence. I feel that we should not attempt to fight against this natural tendency, but instead we should step (outside of ourselves) and direct the ego on its journey. Not through struggle, but with true spiritual ease. It is a learning process. This is precisely what the Chariot symbolizes with the two horses struggling to go in separate directions whilst the chariot driver struggles with the rains to keep them under control.

I feel that the 'ego' or "Sense of Self" is a natural part of the human condition and should not be shunned. Instead it should be embraced and understood. This is where education and good mentoring need to come in at an early age. The main thing to avoid is to not fall into the trap of allowing the 'ego' (our sense of self) to become the driving motivation of our desires and intents.

As we travel the path of the Chariot we meet Gemini, Strength, The Moon Goddess, The Hermit, The Nurturing Wisdom of Cancer and the Purity of Mars before encountering the "ego" once again from an entirely new perspective.

This time we are far more mature and we have the initial experience and teaching of the journey of the Chariot under our belt. Here we view the "ego" (a sense of self), not in a bad light at all, but rather as a very valuable tool. Our "Gift of Self" is the most wondrous thing. It doesn't need to be driven by "self-motivation", it can, and should, be driven by a desire to serve the whole through the abilities, skills, and talents, of the individual.

In Leo (as it is portrayed in "The Labyrinth Way"), we encounter a mature sense of 'self'. The self that wants to contribute to the whole. It's no accident that the Wheel of Fortune is our next stop on the pathway. The Wheel of Fortune simply reminds us that opportunity abounds all around us eternally. All we need to do is step up and take responsibility to use these opportunities for the good of the whole.

The very next figure we meet on the path is the God of Jupiter. Jupiter represents the God of All. The Holy Spirit. The Greeks called him Zeus, the God of Gods. This is a reminder that we are now mature individuals with plenty of opportunity to serve the higher good of all humanity

The next figure we meet is Virgo. She has her lessons to teach concerning service to others. From there we move on to the Tarot Justice - this reminds us to view the world from all perspectives, unbiased by our own self-interest. Libra follows which is basically represent he service of Virgo on an even higher and more profound scale of social servitude.

Of course, there is a lot more to my story of "The Labyrinth way". I only touched on some of the aspects of the 'ego' or "Sense of Self' here because they resonate with what you have described.

So I'm doing something along similar lines as you, except rather than viewing the ego as our foe, I embrace the ego in a positive manner showing how we don't need to reject it or refute it, but rather we can embrace and use our 'sense of self' for the higher good.

My teaching is that the ego (the sense of self) is only harmful when it becomes the focal point and driving motivation of our desires and intents. When educated properly about our egos (our sense of self) we can view it from a higher spiritual perspective and use the self for the greater good of all humanity.

Mayhaps we could each reference the other's project, so that people may view both. Maybe they will even find a better path by balancing the two opposing viewpoints?

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:11 AM

If the power of creation is godliness and seeing as evolution is kind like a form of creation and we beings are ultimately responsible for evolution, does that make all living things gods?

All life has the spark of divinity which connects one to God, and through that, everything at all times and places. So, yes.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:00 AM
As far as i know about it, I only learned of it all quite recently, and have been ferociously studying all sorts of religious texts. It is said that he was to find someone born under Cancer, and also their first name would start with a V. Mine did, and I happen to be named after a Finnish God of Music and Sorcery that I would imagine would have to be Samael, from the Bible, as Mt. Hermon and Finland aren't that far apart. Not to mention I can only trace Dad's side of the family so far back and then that church that burned down destroyed all the older records. It was those and some other really weird coincidences. I'm pretty sure that he and I are made of the same stuff, as it were.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:17 AM
Not that I'm aware of, but the Angel of whom you speak only recently entered my mortal shell. In the past few days to be percise.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:39 AM
Well like most people said above, Death symbolizes change. I just thought that my own journey of self-discovery and enlightenment, (upon which I have learned that I am the Angel of Death) coupled with my aura colors matching what you saw could mean something. Or nothing. But it's neat.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:37 AM

Shake the Heavens, shake the skies
Spill by Sevens, the filth and lies
No palms this time, no glowing star
The signs arrived, we've gone too far
No end to this horrid night
No end to the torrid sights
No end to this winter dark
Fire this time, no more ark
Things are blurring
Cross the lines
Cross yourselves
You've seen the signs
Behold the dragon behind the flame
Behind Orion, I know his name
Hermony scraping across the ground
Listen glisten betwixt the sounds

It's too late, there is no time
The now is running appoint a line
triangle squared this world is just so
ILL-PREPARED

Foul the Seas, Foul the Breeze
Foul the land, for the flies and disease
No psalms to sing, no crown and no ring
The blood of the lamb or the blood of a king
No end to these wicked dreams
No one left to hear your screams
No end to this is not a lark
Things are stirring
Across the lines
Cross myself
And all of these eyes
Behold the horn of the one who came
Below the zion, beneath the shame
Hermony up and falling flaming down
Wisdom seeps in across the sounds

ILL-PREPARED

Take the stars, Quench the Sun
Break open Mars, Calamity's begun
Raked across the weeping sky, my sword
My strength descends on I
No end to this wicked cry
No end to this death must die
No end through this trailer park
Somethings reaching
Across the sands
Cross thyself
The time's at hand
Behold the dragon behold the fame
Behind Orion, trumpet his name
Hermony scraping across the ground
Listen glisten betwixt the sounds

ILL-PREPARED

-V

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:34 AM

Thank you I will try to write things down. I remember seeing dark colors, red, black an a little white.

your saying there is a young male an female in my house?

It wasn't dark red, black, and silver instead of white, was it?
It was dark red,black...hmmm may have been silver.. why is that bad?

not bad, just those happen to be my aura's colors. (Silver lines in black and red) And I happen to be the human being/emanation of the Angel of Death. So I figured that it may be related.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:28 AM

THE NAMELESS RELIGION: AN OVERVIEW OF BON SHAMANISM

Copyright 1995 Eileen Kernaghan

...there has always existed a vast and somewhat amorphous body of popular beliefs in Tibet, including beliefs in various techniques of divination, the cult of local deities (connected, above all, with certain mountains) and conceptions of the soul....although it is, to a large extent, sanctioned by and integrated into both religions (Buddhism and organized Bon) an appropriate term for it is the one coined by Rolf A. Stein, "the nameless religion". (Kvaerne 1987: 278)

For Tibetan Buddhists, the typical representative of the old Bon shamanist tradition is the pawo or nyen-jomo medium. From nineteenth century Himalayan traveller Alexandra David-Neel comes this eyewitness account of the pawo at work.

The pawo begins chanting, accompanying himself with a little drum or bell. He dances, first slowly, then faster and faster, and, finally, trembles convulsively. A being of another world, god, demon or spirit of a dead person, has taken possession of him. In a kind of frenzy he utters broken sentences, which are supposed to convey that which the invisible being wishes to communicate....(1931:36-37)

Madame David-Neel adds that what the departed soul usually communicates is a long list of sufferings and misfortunes in the next world. Often the spirit of the dead person cries out that he or she has been taken captive by a demon, and pleads to be set free. At this point another practitioner, the Bon sorcerer, steps in. He enters a trance, and his "double" sets out on a long, arduous journey to the dwelling place of the demon. The bystanders see the shaman struggling, panting and screaming, and know that he is wrestling with the demon in his attempts to free the captive spirit. (1931:37-38)

These intermediaries with the spirit world (who may be either male or female) are unconnected with the "White Bon" monasteries. They are inheritors of the earliest, unorganized Bon beliefs that prevailed in Tibet before the arrival of Buddhism. (Eliade 1964: 432)

The indigenous peoples of pre-Buddhist Tibet believed in divine heroes, many of them identified with sacred mountains (bTsan- po or Mighty Ones), a host of local "gods of the soil" or "gods of the place" who lived in rocks, and serpent-gods who lived in streams and springs. Whenever men built houses or tilled the soil, they risked offending these local spirits, who demanded propitiation for the use of their habitats. Otherwise, people would fall ill and die.

The priests who invoked and made offerings to these spirits were known as Bon (probably meaning Invoker) and gShen (Sacrificer). The religion itself was not called Bon, but simply "sacred conventions" or "the pattern of heaven and earth. "Later Tibetan writers as well as some western scholars have referred to this early religion as Bon, but the word never seems to appear with any other meaning but `priest' in really early Tibetan literature. Later on the term `Bon' came to be applied to the new religious developments, which incorporated some old beliefs and a very great deal of Buddhism...." (Snellgrove and Richardson 1968: 59)

Sacrificial killing played an important part in the indigenous culture of Tibet. The bodies of later pre-Buddhist kings, who were regarded as mortal rather than divine, were buried in elaborate tombs, while their souls were dispatched to the land of bliss with complex funeral rites that might go on for several years. As late as 800 A.D. chosen companions of the king were buried with him, so that they could go with him into the next world. Lesser mortals were accompanied by a sacrificed animal -- a yak, horse or sheep. (Kvaerne 1987:277) In Tibet, those Bon practitioners who conformed to Buddhist teachings by giving only "white" offerings became known as "White Bon". Those who continued to make animal sacrifices ("red offerings") were called Black Bon.

By the 14th Century the Bon-pos were fully organized as a special kind of Buddhism, though with certain differences. Unlike the Buddhists, whose teachings came from India, the Bons claimed that their faith originated in western Tibet (Shang-Shung or Zan-zun) and before that, from the land of sTag- gzigs (possibly pre-Muslim Persia) They honoured as their founder a legendary figure called gShen-rab.

In this article we are concerned not with the latter-day formalized Bon faith, but with the older animist-shamanist religion of Tibet -- the "nameless religion" -- whose practitioners, unbound by formal codes and doctrines, are in direct communication with the spirit world. According to Hoffman (1961) this same form of shamanism was once practised throughout inner Asia, including Siberia, Turkestan, Mongolia and China. In some isolated Himalayan valleys, it has survived in scarcely altered form to the present day.

Snellgrove and Richardson, in A Cultural History of Tibet, observe that pre-Buddhist religion in Tibet seemed to be entirely concerned with the affairs of this life. "Its purpose is to discover, usually by means of sortilege or astrological calculation, the causes of human ailments and misfortunes, and then to prescribe a suitable cure." The shaman, either through trance or divination, identifies the hostile god or demon that is causing the problem, then effects a cure by offering up a ransom. Sometimes the troublesome spirit was conjured into a device of crossed sticks and coloured threads (still used by Tibetans, and familiar to westerners as a "gods-eye") which trapped him like a bird in a cage. The demon was given his offerings, then thrown away. (1968:55)

Essential to these rites was a lengthy recitation, by the invoking (bon) priest, of ancient myths which described the origin, nature and function of various gods and demons, in order to invoke their aid.

Snellgrove and Richardson tell us that "Similar rituals with exactly similar recitations of ancient myths survive to this day this day among peoples of old Tibetan stock who penetrated the Himalayas in pre-Buddhist times and have since escaped the impact of later Tibetan Buddhist culture. Thus from a Nepalese people like the Gurungs we can probably even nowadays gain some impression of the working of such rituals in early Tibet." (1968: 57)

Anthropologist Stan Royal Mumford lived from 1981 to 1983 among the Gurung villagers of Gyasumdo, in the Nepal Himalayas. His research goal was to study the interaction of Tibetan Buddhist culture with co-existing non-Buddhist shamanism. In his introduction to Himalayan Dialogue he writes:

Present day Tibetan oracles (lha-pa) do not represent this older (pre-Buddhist) tradition, nor do the Bon-po, the non- Lamaist Tibetan sect that has been largely reformed. These are regarded as highly `Buddhist', since they also prohibit the `black' tradition of blood sacrifice that was defeated by the great lamas in Tibetan history. In Gyasumdo, however, the older pre-Buddhist shamanist tradition is still carried on by the Gurungs. (1989:6)
The Gurung nobility -- the Ghale clan -- claim to have come from Tibet centuries earlier. The Gurungs retain the pre- Buddhist Tibetan image of divine kingship, and believe that the ancestors of their nobility orginated in the upper world. (1989:8)

There are two types of shamanic practitioner: the Ghyabre, who performs funeral rites and delivers the soul to the land of the dead; and the Paju, who specializes in rites concerned with the earth and the underworld, including the expulsion of demons. Both Gurungs and the local Tibetans refer to the local Paju shaman, in Mumford's words "a virtuoso sacrificer", as `Black Bon'. The Ghyabre shaman, on the other hand, sees himself as becoming a "white Bon"-- even though he too performs animal sacrifices. (1989:32)) Keith Dowman, the translator of Lady Yeshe Tsogyel's autobiography, suggests that the shamans of Nepal and Mongolia were exiled from Tibet over this issue of animal sacrifice. (1984:114)

According to legends related to Mumford by Paju shamans, both Pajus and lamas in ancient times had extraordinary magical powers (among them corpse-raising and the ability to create landslides) which they made a habit of stealing from one another; and they competed in magical contests like the legendary competition between Milarepa and the Bon-po magician on Mount Kailas. The Gurung villagers assured Mumford that while the lamas have lost these powers, the shamans still possess them, though in diminished form. (1989:55-56)

The Gurung shamans and the Tibetans who have migrated into Gyasumdo share a belief in earth spirits, demons (bdud) and clan guardian deities (btsan). Like their Siberian counterparts, the Gurung shamans conduct a ritual hunt and sacrifice animals as an offering to the spirits; and they function as a channel of communication with the spirit world. (Mumford 1989:8)

Reinhard Greve of the University of Hamburg has made a study of the Thakali peoples of Northwest Nepal, whose language is closely related to that of the Gurungs. Officially Buddhists, the Thin-Syangtan-Chimtan- Thakali people are still dominated by the lamaist Ningmapa and Ngor-po sects, as well as by the reformed "White Bon". At the same time they keep alive the old shamanist-animist tradition, as practised by the dhom or aya-lama. At the time of Greve's study there were six surviving aya-lama practising in two Thakali villages. They trace their tradition back to Naro-bon- chung, the mythical hero of the Black Bon, who fought and lost a magical duel with the Buddhist saint Padmasambhava. (Greve 1984:157) The duty of the aya-lama is to worship and make offerings to the gods of the upper, middle and lower worlds; to provide protection against disaster; and to perform rituals for the fields. In his role as healer, he acts as intercessor between the sick person and the gods. (Direct healing rituals, on the other hand, are performed by itinerant Indo-Nepalese practitioners, the Jhakri.) (1984:160)

The approximately half million Tamangs living in the Himalayas in the region of the Kathmandu Valley form Nepal's largest ethnic group. They speak a Tibeto-Burmese language and, like the Gurung and Thakali, practise a form of pre-Buddhist Tibetan shamanism. The Tamangs have two distinct kinds of religious practitioner: lamas, who officiate at funerals and other ceremonies; and shamans (bombo) who are specialists in ritual healing. (Peters 1987:161)

Another Tibeto-Burmese tribe in Nepal, the Magar, has very similar shamanist traditions. "Among the Magar the elements of classical shamanism find their clearest expression in Nepal. With their main duties as shamans, they perform the ecstatic soul journey as well as the ritual birth of a new shaman on the top of the world tree." (Greve 1984:163)

Thus the rama shamans of the Magar, the Paju of the Gurung, the aya-lama of the Thakali, and the Tamang bombo belong to a common tradition of trans-Himalayan shamanism which has close parallels with classic North and Central Asiatic shamanism. (Greve 1984:160-161) As we will see, it is a tradition which has both strongly influenced, and in turn been influenced by, Tibetan Buddhist culture.

Just as Buddhism has replaced earlier animist beliefs in Tibet, the spread of Islam has overshadowed indigenous shamanist practises in the Indian Himalayas. M.H. Sidky observes that "Under Muslim hegemony ancient local deities have either been forgotten, or else reduced to the ranks of mountain spirits. Only in the most secluded valleys of Gilgit, Chitral and Hunza were the old gods still remembered and their altars adorned with sacrificial offerings of juniper boughs and goat's blood." (1994, 71-72).

Visitors to nineteenth and early twentieth century Gilgit and Hunza described their encounters with the bitan (or danyal in the Gilgit language) who practised a form of ecstatic religion closely related to the Bon shamanism of Tibet. The bitan drank goat's blood, breathed juniper smoke, and entered a trance state which enabled them to speak with mountain spirits called pari. (Sidky 1994:72)

The pari inhabit the high peaks and alpine meadows, regarded by the Hunza people as sacred places. Sidkey tells us, "Night and day, the Hunzakut affirm, one can hear [the voices of the pari] in the howling of the wind, the roar of mountain streams, the thundering echoes of falling rocks, and the creaking of the juniper trees. " (1994:73)

The pari are beautiful, but far from benevolent. Careless shepherds who allow their flocks to wander into the mountains or damage the alpine meadows are liable to be stricken with altitude sickness, or even swept away by avalanches. If offended, the pari may blight crops, injure livestock, steal children from the villages. Yet at the same time -- if they are correctly propitiated -- they will bestow good luck and prosperity. This propitiation is the responsibility of the bitan -- the shaman who communicates with the pari for the benefit of the whole community.

The Hunza shaman's mortal enemies are the shape-shifting spirits called shiatus or bilas, who lie in wait in graveyards and abandoned places, sometimes hiding inside boulders. Hordes of these demonic spirits may group together to attack the bitan, who must pray to his guardian spirits for protection. Or they may take the shape of a pari in order to trick an inexperienced bitan,, whom they then devour. (Sidky 1994:73 ff)

In these Himalayan mountain spirits -- the tall, golden-haired pari who often appear as birds, and the demonic shiatus -- there is an unmistakable echo of the fairy-like peries and hideous deevs of Persian myth, as well as the shape-shifting good and evil djinns of the Arab world.

In traditional Hunza society, the bitan, as oracles and channels of communication with the spirit world, were consulted during all important state events. And there were other aspects to their political role: "During their trances bitan would sometimes offer supernatural support for public grievances and alleviate the anxieties of the people. For example, in the name of the pari they might voice objections to state taxes, or challenge the improprieties of members of the upper class; these were issues that ordinary Hunzakut could not directly express for fear of being punished. In this manner, oracular sessions provided an institutionalized outlet for built- up social tensions." (Sidky 1994:79-80)

After the British invasion of Hunza in 1891, the reigning Mir took his mandate not from the pari, but from the British government in India. No longer playing an important role in state affairs, the bitan continued to serve their communities as soothsayers and healers. Around the turn of the last century, Islamic authorities forced the Mir to outlaw shamanism, though by 1934 soothsayers and healers were once again in evidence. Sidky says, "Since the completion of the Karakoram Highway in 1982 and the opening of the area to foreign tourists in 1986, a number of self-professed bitan have appeared who earn hefty fees by putting on bogus bitan shows for tourists. The Hunzakut themselves, often with a chuckle, refer to these mock soothsayers as `half- bitan' or `funny bitan'. In the eyes of Bitan Ibrahim [Sidky's informant] such people are charlatans worthy only of contempt." Today, Sidky adds, there are no more than three or four practitioners recognized by the Hunzakut as genuine bitan. (1994: 94)

There is more on this if you go to the following link:

http://home.portal.ca/~lonewolf/shaman.htm

bigsmile Interestingbigsmile

thanks. great post. It would take forever to find something like that otherwise.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:20 AM
The Alpha and Omega. I feel that not only Hitler, but Julius Ceaser, Genghis Kahn, Set, and Alexander the Great were all the Anti-Christ. The book Revelations loops back to Genesis. The end of existence is not the way anyone thinks it is. More like a giant reset button that is only pressed when the spirit of the first angel is in mortal form on Earth, and is killed when betrayed by a close friend, just as he is about to finish his plan to take over the planet. For the record, I think I may be as well.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:55 AM
I found my information from studying the sacred texts of most religions, and some channeled wisdom via Marion Webb-De Sisto.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:53 AM

The first account we have of the devil is found in that purely scientific book called Genesis, and is as follows: "Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made, and he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.And the Lord God said Behold the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life: and eat, and live forever. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the Garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So he drove out the man, and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword, which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life."

According to this account the promise of the devil was fulfilled to the very letter, Adam and Eve did not die, and they did become as gods, knowing good and evil.

In the original Hebrew, that snake was just a snake.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:51 AM
In a manner of speaking, each and every person alive now, in the future, or the past is also God and a nearly infinite number of angels. Each choir of angels all the way down to and including people, are just emanations of God shining through the branches of the Tree of Life.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:47 AM

Thank you I will try to write things down. I remember seeing dark colors, red, black an a little white.

your saying there is a young male an female in my house?

It wasn't dark red, black, and silver instead of white, was it?

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:45 AM
Evil

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:43 AM
as a man, i look for intellect, charm, pride, (but not ego) and sex appeal. As far as features, most are pleasing. Personally I think anything more than a handful and a half is a waste. (as chest sizes go) Confidence is really, really sexy.

causality's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:41 AM

I've studied many of the world's religions recently, from Ancient Egypt, Christianity, Kabbalah, (Need to study that one a bit longer as 40 years of study just scratches the surface.) Islam, Hindu, Shinto, I Ching, Taoism, Ancient Greek and Roman pantheons, and multiple translations of the Bible, and many other sacred texts. As far as this topic, everyone and everything that is, is proof of God. You just need to step back, and take in the whole picture in order to hope to comprehend something as vast, far away, and close as God. You are right to believe in yourself though, as each human has within them the spark of divinity. Indeed we not only have a link to God within each of us, but we also through him, have a link to everything.

40 years of study? How long have you been studying kabbalah? your profile says you are 30? Confused there. Typo?

I meant that for one to really learn Qabbalah, it takes upwards of 40 years of study. I have only been studying the occult for 25 years.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25