Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:04 AM
Scientology seems to be the only religion aside from the Toltecs that actually realizes what is going on. (as far as alien brain parasites controlling mankind.)

causality's photo
Sun 02/22/09 03:53 PM
i did set up a coffee date on this site, but the person I set it up with still lives in Baltimore. When she moves here, we're getting coffee though.

causality's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:53 AM
i'd be up for doing something.

causality's photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:13 PM
I wouldn't call myself a Scientogolist, but I seem to have some similar theories with their beliefs about people. Mostly about the energy mind parasite things. I'm interested in learning more about their belief system, but have no money, let alone thousands to give the church.

causality's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:46 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 02/15/09 07:47 PM
Eris is Chaos though, isn't she? That's why some of us wear brown, to hide from her. I agree with you that words aren't everything. The second commandment says that we are not allowed to believe what we read. I live that commandment.

causality's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:39 PM
amazing writing, i feel honored to have read it.

causality's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:37 PM
hot damn.

causality's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:37 AM
I haven't made the good one yet. I really liked the Blade series even though they are almost as bad as Twilight for the whole sun-block fiasco in the first film.

causality's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:26 AM
Fat Tuesday is 2/24 this time, so Mardi Gras begins on 2/17/08, and runs through to 2/24 at midnight. (well when it's 2/25, it's over.) That applies for this year only.

causality's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:24 AM
That depends on when Lent is.

causality's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:23 AM
hell yeah. Fnord indeed.

causality's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:20 AM
Edited by causality on Sat 02/07/09 01:21 AM
were you aware your profile says you are a man?

causality's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:38 PM
No one deserves an Oscar more than Heath for that role. I've watched the film around 300 times since I bought it.

causality's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:56 PM
Hard to argue with your mouth full....make her a pie.

causality's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:22 PM
I wouldn't know, as my wife left me before trying to have kids. She had said that I was the only male she would have even considered having a child with. I wanted to be there for her, and I kept my vows to her. She changed her mind. I let her go because I believe in letting go the people you love, and if they love you, they'll come back. She didn't.

causality's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:26 AM

wtf my daughter has moved to New York for the year to live with my sister........it was suppose to be a summer thing but it ended up for a year.........anyways my daughter just told me while the inauguration of Obama was happening while they were watching it in school........a 6th grade boy followed a 2nd grader to the restroom and raped her while he held a knife to her throat.................wtf........is going on with our kids..........i told my daughter that obviously something was happening to the boy for him to do such a disgusting thing to a little girl...............but my question to you all what the hell is going on with our kids.........should we feel sympathy for the boy and girl or should this monster just rot in jail? how could this happen and how did our society end up so fukced up?

At that young, the brain of a child is still developing. Granted, that does nothing to excuse his behavior, but I blame the parenting or rather, the lack thereof.

causality's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:08 PM

If there is anyone out there who knows the answer to this question, I would really like to know. If a man has a woman, who is faithful, and would have sex with him whenever he likes, why would that man cheat?
OK, you may think I'm a nerd, but anthropologically speaking men are genetically designed to spread their masculan seed and procreate. They seek out mates that are genetically strong and most compatible with them, at least on a subconscience level.

....or they're just dogs whoa

I agree with this, but a man can choose to fight against his impulses for love.

causality's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:07 PM
It's because they have a brain and a wang, and only enough blood to run one at a time.

causality's photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:01 PM
Mine doesn't stand out in my mind. Which is weird because it happened when I lost my virginity, and I remember that night pretty well. It must not have been a great kiss.

causality's photo
Fri 01/23/09 03:56 PM
depends on how stunning they are. If they look so good that I can't even think about them getting away without noticing me, I'll just run in front of them and start a fire. Everybody notices it when you set ablaze aisle four. No, but seriously, I'd play the comedy angle (girls love it) and "accidentally" slip and fall on my rear real hard in front of them. That not only gets their attention, but they may bend down over you to see if you are hurt.