Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:14 AM
I'm in Seattle, WA in Cap. Hill at the moment. I'm from NJ originally though.

causality's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:28 AM
I'm in pictures. Or at least I will be once I'm out of college. Are you referring to the invisible mind controlling parasite evil or the regular kind?

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:51 PM
There is a Hell. (In my opinion) No humans will ever go there though. It's strictly angels.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:49 PM
I'd say as it stands your profile is around a 6. To get it higher, I'd advise removing all girls from your photos you are using, or even better, not using photos with other girls in them at all. Girls here may see them as ex-girlfriends or close friends that are women.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:40 PM
Edited by causality on Fri 01/02/09 06:41 PM
There isn't chemistry, (Real Chemistry) unless there are sparks at the first kiss. Real electrical discharge. Additionally, breakfast in bed on the morning after the first date, qualifies as chemistry.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:38 PM
Leaders with wisdom will surround themselves with people who know how to do their own jobs better than anyone, and let them do what they do. Then there are leaders without wisdom. They get shoes thrown at their faces.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:33 PM
Edited by causality on Fri 01/02/09 06:33 PM
"NO but I found out my now Ex was in the sack with someone less then 1 month after our 20th wedding anniversaryexplode mad "

Ouch. Mine was a five year relationship, but only two years of marriage. (Well, I almost made it to two years.) I don't know how you feel, but I can understand it, as it is what I feel times a whole bunch from all the time spent together.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:31 PM
It's hard for me talking about stuff like this. I signed the divorce papers she put in my face, because I truly believe in the old saying, "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't it was never meant to be." *sigh* Fat lot of good that did me. I found out later that she cheated on me beforehand. Not that it matters much now, just makes her a felon. (Obtaining a legal signature through deception) Not that I have the heart to press charges. It'd affect her professional career as a Chemist if it came out that she was a...woman of different morality. No, the divorce wasn't on any particular date that I would recall otherwise.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:45 PM
Edited by causality on Fri 01/02/09 04:46 PM
I didn't have any children, but my wife cheated on me (without my knowledge) and divorced me. It was at a time when I really needed her help. (In college, but been unemployed for around a year.) Haven't had time outside of school to work even if I could find a job, which I can not. So, basically, I needed her more now than ever in my life, and she picks that time to leave me. (and take half the money.) It really came out of left field. Granted, my WoW addiction had gotten a bit bad, but I was at least making an effort to ask what was wrong. (I could tell something was up, but never expected divorce, as she knew how strongly I felt about it. my parents divorced, i swore not to, and then had to anyway.)

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:36 PM
Edited by causality on Fri 01/02/09 04:37 PM
Yes. You can actually opress someone with enough affection. It turns into smothering.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:50 PM

When I had long hair and wore ripped jeans and flannel shirts I was always subjected to "random" searches of my carry on bags, but when I'm clean cut and look "respectable" I have no problem whatsoever.

This is dangerous information. If the terrorists start dressing like normal clean-cut people, we're all boned.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:46 PM
Probably shooting myself in the foot here, but I'm in debt so far I can't even see out of it anymore. My now ex-wife left when I needed her the most, while I am halfway through college. Through student loans since the divorce, (just to pay for rent and food) I've sunk around 10,000 further into the hole. I was already around 5,000 in the hole from the beginning, but since the divorce and living on my own coupled with not having a job for over a year (not through lack of trying to find one btw.) Granted, anyone that reads this will probably be scared away from dating me, but as my religion (one of them) pushes celibacy, that shouldn't matter all that much. Plus, being honest is almost always the best course of action.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:39 PM
Favorite Fantasy RPG online: WoW.
Favorite Tabletob fantasy game: Legend of the Five Rings.
Favorite Fantast PC game: Diablo 2.

causality's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:06 AM
I fish. I don't hunt yet, but I've always wanted to learn. Riding quads would be entirely new though.

causality's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:13 PM
I'm under 30 by a bit.

causality's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:40 AM
Mine is to live my whole life from this point on as perfectly as I possibly can, all the time.

causality's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:34 AM
Smoke more pot.

causality's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:33 AM
On the life changing bit, My ex-wife cheated on me and divorced me. I lost my job last year just before Christmas and haven't been able to find another one even though I've been looking constantly. I'm in college for film/video and living out on my own in Seattle; a place where I know nobody at all outside my film class. So, life's interesting at the moment and I am surprised I made it so far alone.

causality's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:27 AM
Always. I never put down others. Or my pot.

causality's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:33 PM
I doubt I ever make valid points. I'm just trying to bring a different viewpoint to the conversation. Trying to help people think about things.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next