Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:27 PM
Edited by causality on Thu 10/22/09 01:27 PM
true, still i hate that film for being so bad and produced up to releasing anyway. Things like that bring the whole business down a notch. and i hope you are not implying twilight was good...lol

causality's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:25 PM

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yeah, the Finnish God of Music and Sorcery.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Two days ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's pretty.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? balogna.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, but I do on occasion.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not currently, generally yes though.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not physically, but yes, very.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? phish food.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Potential.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to gain any weight at all.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? no.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black, and black.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mary Magdalan. Great band.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Some shampoo that I forgot to write down the name of, lillies, orchids.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Neutral.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? WWE. That's a "sport" right?

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Changes. Hazel currently.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? French Toast.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies. They have to actually scare me though.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Dark Knight.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Maroon, a change from the usual black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? to what?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? huh?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Abbadon

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? What mouse pad?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? South Park.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Doppler effect.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

4. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Finland from NJ, so pretty far.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? More than just one.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Long Branch, NJ, USA.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING? um...i don't know anyone yet.

-V

causality's photo
Thu 10/22/09 12:53 PM
I'd say twilight was the worst, but I haven't read or seen it so I can't. Instead I will say that the worst film was Plan 9 From Outer Space. (Pretty safe bet for a bad movie.)

causality's photo
Wed 10/21/09 08:02 PM
a load shot straight into my eyes...

causality's photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:43 AM

why didn't you just kill satan from the get go?????

I can answer this one for Him, Good can't exist without evil. Satan was the first and most powerful angel because when God created existence, that act expelled all of the evil from him, in the form of Satan. Without a powerful adversary to challenge him and his followers, Christianity wouldn't be as interesting.

causality's photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:41 AM
Actually, thanks to TheKotel on twitter, you can ask God anything...up to 140 characters that is.

causality's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:23 AM

"Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place. "

By sound. That's very interesting. By magic.

I read a story of a man who came face to face with a reptilian creature who was attempting to enter his house. The man began sighting some sort of poem or scripture at the creature and the creature became very nervous of the "magic spell" being uttered and left. The man was no magician, he was just scared.

So if you ever come face to face with a large reptilian creature learn some sort of mumbo jumbo magic spell and you may frighten him away. It may not work with all of them. But these are good things to know.

Also, I hear that chocolate is poison to them. Offer them some. bigsmile

From all the stories of were animals needing the blood of man to shape shift and the stories of the shape shifting royal bloodlines, I understand what it means by 'they need the blood." Perhaps the stories of were wolves and vampires originate with these underground or other dimensional creatures.

I read a real add in a newspaper in Denver once that was a 'help wanted' add. They were looking for psychic people to explore a certain place in the Bermuda triangle. This was a serious ad. I wondered if anyone answered the ad. I wondered why they needed a psychic.

I saw an ad once that read: Time traveler wanted to go back in time with me. Must bring your own weapons.

Then the guy's email. I wrote, but never got a response back. I guess
I should have written him before reading the ad.

causality's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:57 AM
anything wrong with my profile?

causality's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:05 AM
The normal ones are the ones that scare the crap out of me. How could anyone face the insanity of reality and stay sane and normal?!? *shudder*

causality's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:23 AM
Just watch Lie to Me on TV, and read their micro-expressions.
Simple. Other than that, people lie near constantly so it's better to disbelieve everything that anyone says. Even your own thoughts. Or this.

causality's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:13 AM
Amazing topic. I enjoy the various knowledges and theories coming together. What if there is just one of an individual, instead of being split? (Like in "The One" starring Jet Li, but without the killing. If the other selves never existed to begin with.)

causality's photo
Sat 10/17/09 07:17 PM
Edited by causality on Sat 10/17/09 07:22 PM
Only when properly flavored with the mint jelly of misinformation...of course I love him. We're brothers, in a fashion.

causality's photo
Sat 10/17/09 05:55 PM
There is a reason most faiths ban meat of the pig. Swine flu is what happens when you take a common sense idea like that, and ignore it. Humanity altered the ecosystem (or made it in a lab) either way, it's pretty serious bad mojo.

causality's photo
Fri 10/16/09 03:13 PM
War is a direct result of the mind-control already in place on people everywhere. To eliminate war, people must TRULY be free first. After everyone can think again after being freed, logic should be able to iron out the major problems. TA-DA! No more war. Ever.

causality's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:48 PM
I have ultimate freedom, well, as ultimate as it can get without owning my own vehicle anyway. I find that having that many choices can be paralyzing sometimes. I am currently unemployed, have been since 12/23/07. I am thinking screw working for other people, I will start my own business, now that I have the know how to run one. On the other hand, I also have a sinking suspicion that higher powers or forces have something important planned for me sometime soon. So either I run my life, or I don't and nobody is steering the ship.

causality's photo
Thu 10/15/09 03:07 PM

If one drop of Semen has more life than one drop of blood, why don't vampires suck dick instead?

I think they did in those Anne Rice novels. They were pretty gay. I should know.

I got into a heated argument with a girlfriend and her cousin over those movies because I said they had a lot of homosexual overtones and her cousin wanted to kick my ***.

then he is a poseur fan because any real Anne Rice fan expects there to be homosexual overtones. (and undertones, and tension.) The books were rampant with it.

causality's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:49 AM
I think God is both male and female united, and both at the same time. It's the only way that God makes sense, is if God is both male and female.

causality's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:06 PM

there was a time whan I was younger,

I had a floor to ceiling mirror leaning against the wall in my bedroom. One night I dreamed that there was a monster or demon or something really really evil standing over my bed reaching for me

and then I forced myself to wake up and I SWEAR I saw some kind of a shadow dive into the mirror and the surface of the glass rippled like water for about a minute as I watched it. and I WAS definitley awake cause of all the adrenaline

to this day I will not allow a mirror in my bedroom and wont sleep in a room with a mirror

Not having mirrors in the bedroom sounds like a good idea, especially given what you described. I believe it 100%. There are some things that are out there in the night.

causality's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:02 PM
I know he existed. I talked to something that was around then. Knows how the whole thing went down. Good story, but I am not sure if I should spill a secret that big and important.

causality's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:08 AM
Giant rock smash planet in Mexico. Boom. Tidal Wave. Ice Age. No more cold blooded killing machines. (Except crocs and gators.)

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25