causality's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:39 PM
darker.

causality's photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:02 PM
hello.

causality's photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:01 PM
Us Discordians seldom pray, it's far too dangerous. I'll pray for this though. It's wars like this that really motivate me to get my movie out there and erase their root cause.

causality's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:58 PM
i have no reason to celebrate and no space to throw one in.

causality's photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:50 PM
i am active, and in Seattle. Cap. Hill.

causality's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:29 PM
The Descent is one of the only horror films I have seen that actually scared me.

causality's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:26 PM
I'll beam up to that one.

causality's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:34 PM
Portal and Starcraft... Some amazingly good games right there.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:44 PM
Seattle here, Washingtonian for a bit over two years now.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:38 PM
i prefer cats myself.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:35 PM
Best game ever: Eve Online. For PC's and now for Mac's too.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:31 AM

Marriage was established to ensure survival of the bloodline in wealthy or noble families. To have the family name live on in posterity. It also ensured that the wealth stayed in the family, through the descendants.

If one was poor or had no noble lineage, there was no reason to get married.

However, some cultures, societies, family traditions/customs, and Judeo-Christian values promote it, expect it. Will tolerate or accept nothing but.

Others feel it validates or makes a visible, concrete "mark" signifying the commitment or depth of that love. It signifies belonging.

Mainly, I believe in marriage, mainly for the last reason I mentioned. However, societal/cultural/family/religious influences have played a large role in shaping my comfort zone, as well.

i agree with all this. very well putflowerforyou

I don't agree with marriage not helping the poor. I actually came out ahead financially in my divorce. (She gave me half of her money.)

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:29 AM
holosync and pot personally.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:21 AM
I recommend centerpointe. They are amazing for getting to sleep right now.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:47 AM

i got paid 2.13 plus tips.

I made that in New Orleans before and after Katrina. $2.13+tips. Wow. Up here in Seattle, servers make 8.64+tips. I tip well here even though they make way much more money than I was or can afford to give, but I worked service industry two years so I know what it is like living on nothing because people are cheap.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:39 AM
On topic: Mary Magdalan, and Dope are my favorites. (They are tied at the moment.)

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:27 AM

Scorpio is of course correct about Sabbath, but something that neither of you mentioned is that some say Dave Davies' sound was the birth of metal
Ever hear of Blue Cheer? King Crimson was pretty damn heavy for it's day too.

Blue Cheer rocks. I love those guys.

causality's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:21 AM
Not a parent, but my step-dad destroyed my Magic collection which would be worth around $50,000 or so nowadays if I had kept and then sold them. The punishment, and I use the term loosely, was for me tapping my sister on the shoulder. Over-reacted? Of course he did. He had no clue that they were worth that much money, he just knew that I loved those cards. Scarred me for life. It was the only time I was really about to attempt suicide.

causality's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:39 PM
He just means it would help if you actually filled out some of your profile.