Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:00 AM
I say plan for the worst, but hope for the best.

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:44 AM

There's no second place when playing Russian roulette

Sure there is, the winner was the one that got the bullet. He got to leave. Second place means you walk away and can play the next round. Alright, that's enough, everybody out of the gene pool.

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:29 AM
As someone who was BORN with a very unusual and unique name, I can relate to poor Tabooger and Blanket and people like them. My birth name is Väinämöinen. The thing doesn't even fit on my darn ID. While I can appreciate the meaning and what it represents now, while I was a kid it was cruel and unusual punishment to give me a name like that. I was already a shy outcast, the weird name turned me into a pariah.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 11:07 PM
I'd give a 6, it would have been higher, but you have no pictures of yourself so people will wonder what you look like.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:55 PM
I would venture that being most women are repeatedly (nearly constantly) barraged by men asking them out, (or for sex) they probably don't need a site in order to be able to pick and choose from dozens, no hundreds of potential suitors. The selection of males that a woman has to choose from in her day to day life, is only limited by those with the courage to ask her and by her own standards. While men have to try to find sex, when a woman wants some, she just goes out and gets it. (Or at least that is how I would imagine it happens.) That may explain the difference.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:49 PM
race doesn't matter. i'd even date an angel or demon. i'd stop short at dating a reptilian alien though.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:46 PM
I wouldn't think that the ad was so sick, if it didn't mention how the kid loves to give kisses and hugs. that is a pretty freakin' BIG RED FLAG.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:44 PM
well, it's fictional, as it's advertised in Grand Theft Auto 4, but the Trackify microchip gps transmitter isn't exactly hundreds of years away technologically speaking. With all the dangers out there, I could even understand some parents wanting to implant a microchip at the base of their loved one's skull. (So there is nothing to lose) This would enable them to be found within 1.2meters, where-ever they are.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:38 PM
I don't know, I could probably sleep my way across the country if I had to. Not all guys could pull that off, but I'm pretty sure of myself. I'm pretty, smart, nice, and sociable while still a bit shy and mysterious. Why the hell am I still single anyway? lol.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:30 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/15/09 10:34 PM

been on a couple dating sites and wonder why alot of the guys feel the need to post pics without their shirt on, is this a macho male thing? or just guys looking for a one night stand , even though their profiles say looking for long term? very confusing.

Mmy shirtless head-shot was a symbolic nudity. I wasn't trying to show off my body or anything, I just wanted to sort of give a visual representation of my own honesty. As for guys looking for one night stands while their profile said long-term, well for one: Most guys want sex bad enough to say and/or do anything to get some of it, and for two: most guys are probably looking for one thing, but will take whatever they can get in addition. Some guys just want to hit it and quit it, (OK, most) some are ready to settle down. Some just think they are.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:14 PM

organized religion ===== the root of all evil

does that make money an organized religion?

I think trying to insult people by their beliefs is pretty low. Of course, depending on the religion, it can be really hilarious. (Looking at you, South Park) People need to laugh, but insulting religions can spark "holy" wrath. So, be ready for a backlash if you put down religions.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:07 PM

Move to the lowest country in the world--say Bulgaria. Offer to become there hangman and torture guy-- Good chance they will take you in and hide you---:banana: :banana:

that's pretty good for hiding, but the hard part is getting there once a big organization is after you already.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:58 PM
of course, knowing that many friends would increase the chances of one of them being found to know you, but that is an acceptable risk for the rewards of it. you just have to have ONLY trustworthy friends who know to lawyer up and shut their mouths.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:54 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/15/09 09:55 PM
It's almost that "downloadable suicide" that Marilyn Manson was saying he would like to see. (As the song is an mp3 on Itunes, so you could download it, learn how to play Russian Roulette, and then fail your way out of life; all in short order.)

(the general you, not you specifically)

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:51 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/15/09 09:52 PM
When you don't assume the worst is happening, that's when it turns out to be what is really going on. (the worst) If it is a "joke" it isn't funny, is against the site's rules, and in very very poor taste. While I hope and pray that it isn't serious, the internet has all kinds of people on it, not just the safe kinds. Ok, the internet has all kinds of people that can afford access to it.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:47 PM
Well shelter can be anything from a porta-potty or bush to a mansion. As far as food, hunting, fishing, and scavenging will do for a while anywhere that isn't a desert. The important thing for really dropping entirely off the gird is have a lot of different friends that all live in different places. Say two to three good friends (that would put you up at their house for a week or two if needed) in each city in each state. Keeping your activity and public appearances to a minimum and a few different names are both pretty key. Anytime you are outside a structure or by a window inside one is time you are vulnerable to being spotted. If you eliminate that time, you can hide much longer than if you don't. I would give only around 5 minutes of possibly being spotted at a given location before moving under cover of darkness to a different location. While I agree you need some sort of plan, no one plan could be good enough for survival at those conditions. Any plan can and will go wrong. (Murphy's Law) Spend 5% of the planning time on the plan itself. Spend the rest on making new contingencies for all of the possible things that could go wrong. That way, you only have to worry if something you didn't think of happens.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:40 PM
Homeless wanderer is the common way to fly below radar.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:24 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/15/09 08:30 PM
First thing is first, liquidate all available assets into cash. Destroy any credit cards, and empty any bank accounts. The first thing you will need after that, is a new identity. Birth and death records pre-1979 or so for infants is where to look for a infant that died under 1 year old. (They will have birth certificates, but not a death one on file from that time-frame) Once you find the baby you will become, you get a registered copy of the birth certificate of said child. Once you have that birth certificate and some other identification documents (like a new Social Security number, and a library card) you can then get a valid (new) ID using this false identity. (Sort of how they did it in the Highlander series) Use this new ID to get a passport if you must leave the country. Be careful to avoid airports and transit centers that are used by the public, as those are all monitored heavily. Use a small airport, and hire a private plane. Never pay for anything except using cash only. Much less of a paper trail that way. I also recommend obtaining a weapon, as the people after you will be armed, and not hesitate to use them. The best way to really get away though, is to simply leave this world for a different one by journeying through the medium of awareness. (added note) This information is for informational and hypothetical situations only. I do not condone fraud.

causality's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:48 PM
I don't know. My beliefs are pretty far out in left field. It's almost impossible to discuss them without the conversation degenerating into violence... Want to talk about them?

causality's photo
Sat 11/14/09 11:03 PM
I've only had one dream twice ever, and i recognized that it was a dream the second time. I am waiting for the third, so I can feverishly memorize the entire thing, and write it all down. It's complicated, and reminds me of being in the video game Ultima 3. There were witches, and trolls, and other strange things. Trapdoors that led to dungeon-like caves. I had to save their world or something. (In the dream)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25