Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:10 AM

I'd go back to 1913 and stop the Federal Reserve Act from being passed.

seconded! and who says that one needs a time machine in order to time travel?

causality's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:57 AM
I just hate anyone who, seeing truth that could be useful to all of humanity in the Bible, removes it, placing it in their Vatican vaults for all time. Just because it is counter to organized religion's purposes, or a bit frightening, doesn't mean that the information so hidden is any less needed or valuable.

causality's photo
Tue 12/08/09 02:54 AM
There are many false prophets, though some have pieces of the truth. I find that anything that I learn, if it indeed matches what I have experienced, then it has truth to it. Anything that I learn and can not empirically prove with experience and experimentation, is not truth at all.

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 08:20 PM
I, for one, don't need a degree to understand the Bible.

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:16 PM
Here is my question, how many of the Jedi church can actually use the force for moving objects?

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:15 PM
um any of them. we're Sith. we do what we want to.

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:14 PM
I would ask through someone else doing it. Being outside the circle of pressure, you can control how much is applied and watch the results from a disguise. (a homeless beggar) With a false front, to take the brunt of any defenses and lash back, you can observe, control, and handle the entire thing from safety.

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:04 PM
I could speak on many different faiths, as I have studied numerous sacred texts from a wide variety of religions in my own quest for what I believe.

causality's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:02 PM
Well the Sith will never seek legal status, as we don't recognize the government as a valid entity, so we would never ask them to consider us one.

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:04 PM
We can teach resurrection and other things that
Jedi would never ever teach anyone. Ever.

Come to the dark side.

(We have cookies.)

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:01 PM
i have no problem with that kind of being self-centered. it's the self importance that i have the issue with.

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:09 PM
Can I start a Church of the Sith?

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:51 PM
it's an open house right, can we bring all the poor hungry and dying so that we can all hang out and show them exactly why they should celebrate?

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:48 PM
Yeah, while education is great sometimes, usually there are no classes in what I would like to know anyway. At this point, I can't even find the crappy 9-5 $9 an hour crap. It's time to get really really angry.

causality's photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:12 PM
A man is someone who will take care of their own responsibilities. A man will admit his mistakes and try to learn from them. A man will be strong and be there for his friends and family. Also, a man is a mini-universe.

causality's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:31 PM
pretty writing.

causality's photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:58 PM
Seconded, they sold out post (or starting with) the Black Album. Everything back then was amazingly awesome, everything post...well, just listen to it.

causality's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:58 PM
final cut studio pro is the industry standard at the moment, mac only and very expensive, but well worth the money.

causality's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:14 PM
Registering with ASCAP in order to make money from music requires the song in question to be played on the radio first, right?

causality's photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:44 PM
i like it.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25