Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:47 AM
what about the alleged hybridization between them and humanity that was chronicled in the dead sea scrolls?

causality's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:40 PM
cat burglar in training.

causality's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:13 PM
Parkour. (Run, jump, climb, go.)

causality's photo
Sun 11/22/09 04:05 AM
home depot has it fairly cheap by large runs.

causality's photo
Sun 11/22/09 04:00 AM
things like this make me want to rethink the entire system to re-evaluate if it is really working.

causality's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:48 AM
Don't explode.

causality's photo
Sat 11/21/09 02:38 PM
Edited by causality on Sat 11/21/09 02:40 PM
I would say of course we can. In fact, teachers, or those who have the bent for it, merely by being near you, can raise your own vibrations to match their own. Also, Buddhists seldom chat. They do chant though.

causality's photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:48 AM
As someone that was tormented like that throughout school, I can sympathize. I hope that the kid responsible and his parents are both held accountable.

causality's photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:46 AM

I understand that you are referring to an actual living creature. But, the way you describe it makes me think of how I would describe the ego and the way we are enslaved by it and driven by it.

Deeply spiritual people often use asceticism or prolonged meditation as a way of overcoming it. Denial of the self. Purifying oneself and getting rid of the ego.

I think that's great that you are making a film. Good luck with that and I hope to be able to see it one day. flowerforyou

The ego is exactly the organism that I am talking about. I also think that it is the root cause of most of the truly global problems facing the world today.

causality's photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:32 AM
Edited by causality on Fri 11/20/09 03:33 AM

Hmmmm...aescetics like monks and some nuns and hermits have used the method of harsh physical discipline to accomplish various spiritual goals. If what you say is true then the losing of the creature may bring on a kind of enlightenment or feeling that you are one with God.

Do you have any information on where the creature comes from? How long have they been inhabiting our minds for and where they go when the person dies?

My belief is that God created them, since their own hearbeats seem to be the exact counterbeat of our own. I think He wanted to devise the perfect enemy, or a way of keeping everyone weakened. Well, if it was a perfect enemy that we were supposed to win against, we lost to the man, and we're all enslaved in the here and now. As far as how long this has been going on, well, I feel that these things showed up while we still evolving and a nomadic people, pre-cities, back then we would have needed them in order to help us and they needed us for food and to ensure their growth. As for the last question, they can leap place to place like fleas, so I would guess that if the host's death didn't kill one, it would just hop away and find someone else to eat.

I'm making a fictional film about the whole story, but it's pretty hush-hush at the moment.

causality's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:44 AM
Edited by causality on Thu 11/19/09 03:53 AM
That's the part i don't quite get myself yet to be honest. There is that method "grabbing on to your center" and then there is the method that involves a complete overhaul of one's life in order to become more disciplined. After years of harsh discipline, it will get bored and find easier prey. The way I see it, your awareness, or consciousness which during sober, waking life is centered (or seems to be, behind ones eyes.) This is what you need to move, I would recommend imagination to help visualize it. Imagine it as a point, the one spot that is really what you mean when you say "I" Imagine it beginning behind your eyes, and slowly traveling through your body towards your heart. Close your eyes and try to picture the sensations of moving down into and through your throat, down into the chest. When you get near the heart, there will be a desire to stop, and fight against what you plan on doing. Possibly fear. If you manage it anyway, you will be rewarded with a taste of real freedom until it comes back. It can be chased off over and over until it gets the idea though. I think.

causality's photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:08 AM
Edited by causality on Wed 11/18/09 01:18 AM
Quite literal, yes. Young children seem to be the only ones who can see them.

causality's photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:44 PM

just curious as to if the guy just wants a fling, why not go to bar and pick up a woman that wants the same? kinda thought a dating site was for ....dating, getting to know someone, finding out what you have in common, not for meaningless sex, if a woman sees a guy with a no shirt pic, it kinda makes them think hes just on here for sex, and maybe thats why all the guys are on here, and dont that kinda ruin it for all the nice guys?

Stop trying to be rational Chilly, it's no wonder you don't understand their behaviour!

But in fairness to them, bars are terrible places to go looking for a woman. Everyone's too guarded.

From what I've seen, the shirtless guys tend to be those who are looking for instant gratification, rather than an actual relationship. So, a bar would be a great place for them to pick up women looking for the same thing.

I'm looking for an actual relationship, even though I have a shirtless photo. Also, I am far too shy in person (at first at least) to ever be able to approach a woman at a bar. Also, at bars, I find it difficult to determine which women are there with their boyfriends, and which aren't. At least with an online dating site, I know that most of the people here are looking for some sort of relationship.

causality's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:36 AM
I liked that bit on causality in the matrix. Plus people butcher it to Casualty and other fun things all the time.

causality's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:31 AM
Character creation is actually pretty impressive. Better than City of Heroes anyway.

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:24 PM

Yes! Although I doubt you'll get any violent reactios here. However, I'd still like to hear them. flowerforyou

Well, according to both my direct experiences, and to my religious beliefs, there is not a single human being on the planet that is free. We are all enslaved, controlled, and eaten on a daily basis. There is a ruthlessly efficient predator that people could see, yet we choose not to. (I can't say I blame us, as the sight is so awful and horrible that no one who could see it would want to for long.) These things, (according to my best guess) attach when the host is around two years old or so. (Terrible twos) Once attached, the creature gives the host it's mind. Let me repeat that one. THEY GIVE US THEIR MINDS. They make us think that it's mind is our own mind, so we use it's mind for all of our day to day thinking and decision-making. There is only one way I have found to remove the parasite. You must move your consciousness/ego to within your own heart. (Your center) The mind can not cope with being made to move into the heart. It'll flee for a while when you try this, and then come back later on. Eventually, it will leave for good if you keep it up. Then you are truly on your own. (Since the mind you have had your whole life decides to vacate the host body) So that's my beliefs. (Some of them) What are your thoughts on this subject? I find people's reactions to this information to be very interesting.

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:24 AM
Happy and Monday aren't mutually exclusive?

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:22 AM
They should just do what they did here in Seattle, and by law (and vote) make it still technically illegal, but make the enforcement of pot laws the lowest priority crime. So that a cop has to ticket a jay-walker before he can ask someone with a joint to put it out. Only pass a similar law in every local area.

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:05 AM

causality's photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:03 AM
I'd say have some fun with it. Tell them when they call that you are very happy that they called because someone kidnapped you and you are currently tied to a chair, and the people that did that to you are gonna be back in the next ten minutes. The reason the phone rang for so long was that you had to hop with the chair over to the phone.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25