Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:58 PM

This subject interests me, does such a cable enable one to port still images or video from games to your computer?

If so, I may have to invest in one of these cables.:smile:

i think it is just for hooking the computer (Xbox 360) to the interwebs.

causality's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:47 PM

Cthulhu has the experience edge, that's for sure. He was around before anything else was. My money is on the Christian God though, as he has been making 10% of everyone's (of his followers anyway) income tax-free, for eons. He could just buy whatever physical training insanity he needed to train up for the fight.

causality's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:32 PM
sick of me already...fine, i understand....

*sulks away*

(just kidding.)

causality's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:29 AM

Again it's all speculation though.

Right. Speculation. Since there aren't already cloned people running around. Right.

causality's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:57 AM

Whether or not you are atheist and believe in a soul, here are some questions about what you think about cloning and clones.

Okay lets say you can clone yourself... grow that clone to adulthood, and even transfer YOUR memories into the clone so that clone THINKS he or she is YOU.

Here are the questions:

1. Is your clone a human? No, but it almost is.
2. Does your clone have a soul? No, that's the difference.
3. Is that clone's soul YOUR soul? No, a clone lacks a soul, and that is the main difference. My theory is that human cloning doesn't work, because man can not give something a soul.

So if a clone is exactly like you, thinks like you, talks like you, has your memories, fingerprints, DNA etc. and you don't believe people have "souls" then why is that clone NOT YOU?

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:32 PM

Wow that is a big project. I do hope you succeed. I know you have participated in creating a movie before, so I am sure you have this project well planned out. It is just the financial aspect that slows down creative people, yet one who seeks shall find a way.

Again good luck and may you succeed in restoring peace and harmony in this world. drinker

even if it doesn't work, trying to fix things is better than doing nothing about them.

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:29 PM
oneness.

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:26 PM
single.

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:00 PM
it could be death, it always stalks us from an arm's length away.

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:23 PM
I've been a spell caster for the past 25 years now. I'm almost done learning the hidden laws of reality.

causality's photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:27 PM
I have a Finnish name, but I'm an American guy.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:19 PM
Hazel eyes currently, green when i am happy and rarely my irises go silver.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:13 PM

Regarding the Black hole concept, I think you'll find many won't be able to do it, and the biggest issue will be how much control one can, in the end, wield.

I'm thinking there may be a concept similar to falling dreams, whereby if you actually hit, you supposedly don't wake up. So, ultimate control of one's body and the majority don't truly have that.

I've been lucid dreaming for forever, but while I get closer to the ground, I still can't maintain enough control to touch down.

There are very real barriers set in place to restrict dreaming and the gaining of absolute control over the dreaming body. You have to go through each in order, and you can't go through one without smacking your face against it first.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:24 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/01/09 09:28 PM

*** According to the Law of Probability, even a totally chaotic system, given sufficient time, may accidentally produce an ordered system!

What is this "law of probability?"

my guess is that due to chaos being extremely random, simply by chance, over a long time (or a short one) even a system of complete and total chaos, would, because of the nature of chaos, all at once spring into an ordered system.
It's just the inverse of the second law of thermodynamics. Because the second law of thermodynamics reads "Entropy is always on the increase in any open system." The opposite must also be occasionally true.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:06 PM
Edited by causality on Sun 11/01/09 08:06 PM

The shooters in the school shootings were into heavy metal Satan kind of stuff----might be something to it--maybe not??

Dude. I have been listening to Metal music since I was 12. I never had the urge to shoot up my school.

That's more a mental illness thing than a musical influence thing.

Just mentioned they were into it--thats all---dude!

I know. It just irritates me when people ( not you in particular ) try to blame music, rather than parental shortcomings for things like Columbine.

Come on! The parents had no idea at all that their children had stockpiled that kind of weaponry. If you are gonna point blame at something, at least learn enough to determine the facts of the situation you are talking about.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 07:20 PM
I fully plan on being a martyr. Yes.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:50 PM
Words to live by. I try to never believe what I read. After I read something, I go about experiencing until I can prove or disprove it.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:45 PM
isn't exploiting your children for labor or money a favorite pass-time of the country? some sure act like it is.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:50 PM

:heart: If you're the complete opposite of your significant other, do you think your relationship would last forever or just blow up at some point?:heart:

both.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:42 AM
Love of course, even though I have found the career which I really fit in well with.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25