Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:22 PM
I looked (at least an aspect of) God in the eye. It was during the 30 minutes that I died. It's a very inhuman looking eye, but there is an eye and therefore I assume, a soul.

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:58 PM

He came over my house the other day and we hung out. It was good times. We had a few drinks and then went and got some tattoos. And while I was getting mine he pretty much said I could do whatever i wanted as long as I didnt break the law or bring hurt to anyone who didnt deserve this.

and who are you to decide who does or does not "deserve" hurt? Jesus also said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:33 PM
I could use some help. My resume is a collection stretching from 1998 to current day, of crappy minimal wage jobs. Sporadic, since I moved around the country a lot. I never graduated HS, but have a GED. I finished my Associate's Degree at a community college, (in film/video) but seeing as how i began the film career at 28, everyone else has a jump on me, professionally speaking. I finally have my own DVX camera, but only a single under one minute film that I have made so far. (Distributed online) How, (now that i have finally picked a career) can I best alter my resume/approach to job hunting, to deal with this recession, that has had me out of work and looking for income for the past two years now? I guess I could post my current resume here, but I will wait until someone asks to see it.

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:28 PM
I already found someone that claims to be my soulmate. In order to be together with her though, I will need to overcome both my own revulsion to her physical appearance, and also the fact that she has two children already. Not to mention the abusive boyfriend. (Father to one of the two children) Wish me luck; against my own logic, sense of taste in women, and most of what I believe about me, I will try my best anyway. Not sure why though.

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:49 AM

well that's what you're suppose to do

very few of us (actually none) are "good" christians

in reality its pretty difficult...

it shouldn't be hard to be a good Christian ...all one has to do is obey God abide by the commandments and follow all the teachings of Jesus and of course give 10 percent of their income to the church...

I happen to agree. The offender needs forgiveness from God. Forgiveness from the offended, however, is a harmless step on the way to God.

the offense that the offender perpetrated against the offend-ee would not have taken place if not for the grace of God and therefore was all part of God's Divine Plan....

that is why no matter what a Christian does or how heinous the crime they will be forgiven as long as the offender accept Jesus as their lord and savior

but with asking forgiveness it has to be truly asking for forgiveness. Not just say please forgive me blah blah blah so that person will have that taken off there slate. And you can not commit something sinful in knowing you'll just ask for forgiveness afterward and be forgiven. If that is done then asking for forgiveness is in vein and you don't truly mean it.

The interesting idea you put forth at the end here, seems to say (to me anyway) that only Christians who don't know enough about Christianity to understand that Jesus will truly forgive all their sins with his sacrifice, can truly attain the forgiveness in question? That if you know that it's that easy, then you can't get it because if knowing that you asked, then you didn't really mean to be forgiven?

causality's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:43 AM

Sex is probably a womans favorite activity.But she wont admit it

Lol, not all women won't admit it.

But I agree with her...

I agree, I've only been on here a day and I already had three men ask for a relationship with no strings attached.

Maybe we girls should just all become lesbians, it would be so much nicer!

i approve. not only is it hot, but it also fixes overpopulation.

causality's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:44 PM
I think that if 9/11 truly was an inside job, those responsible should be caught and made to horribly suffer for all of the innocent life that is on their hands.

causality's photo
Fri 11/27/09 12:05 AM
while i think about her constantly, and love her more and more with each breath i take, i no longer want my ex-wife.

causality's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:43 PM
how did people not realize that was what was happening before all that though?

causality's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:42 PM
well, I mean that delusional to one person is sanity to another, of course there is the medical definition as well.

causality's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:30 PM
Edited by causality on Thu 11/26/09 09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure seeing reality the way that it really is would count as delusional behavior. Given that is indeed the case as well as some of these other normal (yet delusional) behaviors: hearing voices, talking to oneself, visual hallucinations, and paranoia; (More paranoia than is normally usual) since all of these and more that I didn't bother to mention are both delusional and normal at the same time, the whole thread's question seems rather irrelevant.

causality's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:26 PM
it could just be that the local law enforcement doesn't particularly want to catch who killed him, so they just assume that he "staged" his own suicide.

causality's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:25 PM
Peewee should be allowed time to play with his peewee. It's not like he was the only one there doing that, he was just the only one who was caught that particular time. Just because one is a child at heart on TV, shouldn't mean one has to live that persona 24/7.

causality's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:09 AM

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:43 PM
I'm not really sure on that one myself. I just know the information in them from the English translations. I had heard underwater temple, or it could have been cave, from someone who had a theology degree. I'll need to think about it and see if I can pull up the memory.

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:28 PM
They were found in an underwater temple I think.

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:27 PM
Well later in the Bible, after the flood was over, giants are spotted. And Noah survived the flood, of course. Other than Noah, at least one giant must have survived the flood because we have stories like Hercules, and Vainamoinen (Finland) and Beowulf, of legendarily strong "super-people" and the Titans, let's not forget them. The Bible mentions Anak. That was another place, a land of giants.

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:23 PM

hello and welcome

dont agree with analogy of grasping onto that needle for dear life (love)

I agree more with the analogy of loving and setting it free, if it comes back to you it was always meant to be.

that's why I signed the divorce papers...*sigh*

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:45 PM
The dead sea scrolls contain what amounts to additional books of the Bible. (Some say anyway.) I tend to agree, since the book of Enoch is quoted briefly in Jude (Jude is only a page or two.) Whoever edited out the books that were the dead sea scrolls forgot to grab that bit of Jude too. In the book of Enoch, Enoch who "walked with God" talks about the Grigorii or Watchers. The angels closest to humans in both feeling, and location, were assigned to watch over humanity. They became enamored of some of the women they were watching over and protecting. They took them as wives, "falling" from Heaven, landing on Mt Hermon. (Syria) Their sons and daughters were great men and women, both in the sense that they had phenomenal abilities, and literally great size.

causality's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:36 PM
basically what he was saying in the youtube video/radio broadcast. That according to the Hebrew in the Bible, The "Sons of God" took humans as their wives, and bore children. The Nephilim. These children were giants. (Literally.) They are the main reason for the giant flood. It was not that man had been sinning per se, it was that Sons of God had created kids with humans that were never supposed to happen. (In theory anyway) I think Noah may have been one himself. (It would help explain how he built such a large boat.) Anyway, the flood didn't kill all of their descendants, so there are traces of angelic DNA intermixed into the DNA of current day man.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25