Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 03/31/16 06:29 PM
Welcome here dear Mr. single
Hope you find your mingle mingle

Vera's photo
Thu 03/31/16 10:51 AM
It is the fulfillment of two people being reunited, being one again. They were one before because biblically the woman was taken from the man’s rips.

Vera's photo
Sat 03/12/16 12:25 PM
Edited by Vera on Sat 03/12/16 12:26 PM
You can change it by filling your profile with personal information. You know, the input determines the output.

Welcome at Mingle2!

Vera's photo
Mon 02/29/16 06:40 PM

"believe in yourself" ... What's so special in us greater than God? Are we to believe in ourselves or in God?

Dear son Toks, one week ago for the first time in my 60 years, someone said it to me, for I was in deep depression. It hit my mind and hit my heart. At the same moment I felt stronger, yes. Thanks be to God!

"Believe in yourself" doesn't mean, believe in yourself and forget about God. NO! It means, believe in yourself, because you are made in the image of God. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Oh, yes, I am perfectly made. I have competence, talents, intelligence, self discipline and so on. And I have Jesus. So what? Yes, I believe in myself.

Be blessed, mom Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 02/27/16 09:13 AM
No no, I myself don't judge. I am glad that you opened up for writing together a new chapter of your life book. I pray that we may help you filling the pages with meaningful things.

A friend is someone you share the path with. ~ African proverb

Vera's photo
Mon 02/22/16 03:07 PM
Looks like a job describtion including dress code.

What has platonic love doing with "soberly dressed woman, wearing sensible shoes"?

Welcome to the minglers and good luck!

Vera's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:14 AM

I am look for a woman to date any age in England

huh Any age?

Why not? No need to be afraid. Both of them have eyes to see and hearts to feel. They have tongues to speak openly about needs and possibilities. It could be the work of God to join two people to become one. It needs honesty, respect, love and God in their midst. Amen

Vera's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:22 PM
.... simply a smile, a kiss, and a coffee.

Vera's photo
Thu 02/11/16 03:47 PM

Better write some more about yourself, to avoid such missunderstanding.

Vera's photo
Thu 02/11/16 03:30 PM
Honestly, I am confused. It looks like a girl of luxury from a magazine. Surely with this profile you gonna find a man of your own style.
But there is nothing about your heart and your character.

Vera's photo
Mon 02/08/16 02:47 PM
Edited by Vera on Mon 02/08/16 02:48 PM
John 21:6 English Standard Version
JESUS said to them (fishermen), “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish.

Welcome and Amen!
Be watchful (like always). In my three years at Mingle2 my net was really full. It was a mix of normal men, 180 scammers, 31 sons to the God given Ministry of Online-Mom + Sons, and the best husband for me!
Be blessed dear!
Mom Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 01/02/16 12:36 AM
Welcome dear son!
Here I am ! I am the internet-mom to many internet-sons from all over the world, from different religions and so many nationalities.
Happy New Year to you. Be richly blessed.
I love you son,
Mom (Rev.) Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 01/01/16 10:03 AM

That's what my heart is longing for. It's my heart desire

Hello dear son, I really understand what you mean. God created your heart with so much love in it, that you feel a sort of "traffic" inside, till God gives you that lady who is created for receiving your love, as also loving you in return.

Be blessed in 2016 and be blessed to receive what God has in store for you!
Mom Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Mon 12/28/15 11:59 AM
Would you come to my country and visit my village?

Vera's photo
Fri 12/25/15 03:13 PM

Pretty much a fail.

Not a fail, but the freedom of every Mingle2 member to define his/her needs.

Vera's photo
Fri 12/25/15 10:47 AM

That is just how it was designed. It has always been that way. The favorites are like a book mark for future reference

1. it was designed? Designes can be made better.
2. it has always been that way? It can be changed according to the needs and the wishes of the users.
3. book mark for future reference? 20 men who take me as favourite and stick there since 2 and a half year, without contacting me? I feel harassed by them. I want to get rid of them!

Please, we are coming into the year 2016. It's time for a change. A time for more respect. Thanks

Vera's photo
Fri 12/25/15 09:12 AM
Hello,
Why hiding your eyes with sunglasses? Well, you are married. Same time looking for friendship with other women? Oh-oh.

Vera's photo
Sun 12/06/15 06:50 AM
All of us are looking for love and peace. For that God has given us heart AND mind. What if our mind keeps thinking and thinking? What can we do

Some thoughts come as warnings. Some thoughts come to hinder our luck. Some thoughts are willing to say yes.

What if …. What if this love ends in a bad way? Okay, get more information. Think about the real risks. There are also good thoughts. What if I really find love???

Peace comes when both, heart and mind have finished discussing. After inner discussions and prayers I travelled to a far country for marriage. I tell you, no German travels for meeting the person for the first time, and getting married on the 5th day. No one. I found the love for my life and I have peace.

Vera's photo
Tue 11/17/15 01:16 PM
I am collecting fabrices and other materials for sewing. I love sewing and I love teaching some people how to sew.

I am collecting sons! Here at mingle2. God made it a Ministry. I am the online-mom to sons from all over the world and of any religion. I listen to them, encourage them and strengthen their faith. From the number of 25 I stopped counting them.

They are from South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Gambia, Adaman Islands, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philipines, Malaysia, Marokko, Lebanon. Some days ago I got a new son, he is from Tunesia. It is the sweetest ministry ever, being a spiritual mom for the young men in this world!

Vera's photo
Thu 11/12/15 03:16 PM

Here's a question though. There was a body builder on here before and everyone was telling him that it was fine that he was posting bodybuilder shots because that was his thing.

Hahaha, so funny. Once I came across a pic of a shirtless bodybuilder. He was looking for a good woman. I wrote to him, this pic will reach only those ladies who like his body. Honestly, I don't like bodybuilders, no.
God has funny plans! Since 17 months the bodybuilder and I are husband and wife. His heart and character are even more beautiful!
We are really happy and we give thanks to God!

Bodybuilder Rap:
I never knew men of muscels have a heart,
Good character and soul, and also being smart.
Talking with him has really changed my mind,
He is funny and loving, he is caring and kind.