Godmother and godson
a miracle by Jesus done
like He has done on the cross
bringing His mom in Johns house.

My son-shine loves Jesus
before he was hindu
God is so wonderful, hallelu
there is nothing He can not do

(it's not at easy for a German writing poetry in English)

Vera's photo
Wed 08/14/13 02:55 PM
Letters on the display
written from far away.
Touching me deep
making my soul weep.

God made us one
like mother and son.
One heart, one spirit,
making my soul weep.

I feel what he feels
he knows what I feel.
Letters on the display?
Only a heart beat away!

Vera's photo
Wed 08/14/13 05:01 AM
I thank you bringing up this theme!
Even a negative way of seing God is good PR for Him.
1. He gave me a new life. Now I can love people that I hate before.
2. It needs some teaching about of how to the most out of the Holy Bible.
3. Your alias name carries the answer of all your questions. No need to preach to you. It will come. Lazaruswas a brother to Mary & Martha. He was belonging to the friends of Jesus. He died and laid 4 days in a grave. Than Jesus came and weeped. He spoke to the dead Lazarus to get up. He got up!
What Jesus has done for His old friend Lazarus, He will do for you!
He will wake you up and give you a new life. Amen!
God bless you, Revd. Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 08/11/13 04:03 PM
Hello dear,
There is a saying which can help:

"Men's rejection is God's protection!"

and another:

If you love something let it go.
If it comes back to you,it's yours.
If it doesn't,it never was.

Believe in yourself and be blessed.
Revd. Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 08/11/13 04:38 AM
Last line maybe:
Turn your eyes on me, not to the sky!

Vera's photo
Sun 08/11/13 03:09 AM
This is really speaking from my heart smitten , written more than 800 years before Christ.

Holy Bible (AKJV), Song of Solomon/Songs 3: 1,3
By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth:
I sought him, but I found him not …. Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?

Vera's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:17 PM
Dear,
I was writing for you to have better chances. You try your best. I think it is still too much. Either you'll get spammers or ladies with helping syndrom.

We are all looking for love. But love is not Mathematics,
love is a Miracle!

As written in my profile I was looking for a good friend, not for matches. God did it and even more. Now we are the most happy people on this planet. He sits in India and me in Germany. We are best friends and even godson & godmother - forever and ever. God surprised us with deep family love. This love is more then I expected. Love is a Miracle!

Thank God for who you are and how you are, dear. And please think better about yourself: your lateness in life may not be a handycap but the right quality for the other. Keep cool and always take the other person more important than yourself.
Looking forward to hearing some good news about your heart. God bless you, Revd. Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:51 PM
Oh dear,
you really want to know?
1. Pic number 2 is better for your profil
2. Why pic number 3? House and car will not help finding a good heart
3. Too much information! It sounds as if you will be the rueler in the house.
Sorry dear, the more informations about you, the less of interest. There is nothing more to find out about you. You want to write a doctor exams about yourself? Dear, is there any space for a wonderful sweet and warm hearted girl in your life?
How do you define attractivity? I tell you, only the heart counts!
I pray that God will lead you to the right person, so that both of you may grow and bloom in personality.

Vera's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:43 PM
Hello, my first idea is: changing your "name". Babyface sounds like an invitation for the wrong people.
Secondly, there are no garantees in life. But ... every one has his own alarm system. Just listen to it right from the first moment. If you don't pay attention to it you will be cheating yourself. When your alarm is bringing a negative "but" you better be watchful. What you see is what you get!
Me? O, I am depending on God. Am now 10 years alone. God is in control. God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:01 AM
Dear Ones,
I am highly blessed singing in a powerful gospel choir in Hamburg/Germany. We are lead by Latonius J. Earl from LA. In two years time we have learned more than 60 songs. Some of them are written by him. Each one of the songs has gone first through our minds and than into our hearts. They are bringing healing to our souls. I love all the songs and I need them for living. The Words are coming into my mind daily and at any situation. They change my mood into better. They give hope and peace.
Hallelujah!
Revd. Vera
listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ayKz8g6KQc

Vera's photo
Fri 05/10/13 07:27 AM
Edited by Vera on Fri 05/10/13 07:44 AM
I am so happy that you talk about God's love, dear!

But first, if his controlling is too much it will make you sick. By trying to pleasing him the "prison" that he put you into will get smaller and smaller and you too. Then it will be better for you to leave him and to protect yourself and the baby.
If you want to continue, just do your part, feed yourself and the baby good. Feed yourself with peace and the baby will be eating that peace too!!! Put your trust in God that He will build this family.
God has not given you a spirit of fear, no! Leave it for God to tell you what to do. He is the Creator of life and love. Lay back in Gods arms and believe in His perfect plan for your life. God bless youuuu!

Vera's photo
Fri 05/10/13 06:51 AM
Edited by Vera on Fri 05/10/13 07:12 AM
Dear Sister, I have read all untill the last reply. Now as I come back to your first writing I am thinking differently.
Why do you say: I loved ...? Did you stopp loving him? You are only a nurse?
Hey, why do you think about yourself like that?
First make up your mind if you want to go further with love or not. Only you knows. Nobody can give you advice, because we don't know him!!! Nobody has to live your life except you.

But if you want to continue than you need to change.
Even when he makes you a mouse he will not love being with a mouse. He is not perfect, but you are the woman he loves. Walk with your head up and be proud being the one. Tell him that you are so happy for the baby being a copy of him. If it is not true yet, by saying it you are planting it. Begin to love his soul and make him to understand that you love his inner person. Men don't only want to be loved for being the one bringing the money, being needed as a father and fulfilling your future. They are human beings too and want to be loved deep inside. They are having dreams and fears too. If he feels home in you he will become stronger in life. If you change, dear, you gonna see changes and your future dreams will come true. A woman is the helper of man for helping him to become the man that he wants to be. In sweet moments remember him of his personal dreams and his victories. I tell you, nobody can resist real love for long.
Believe in yourself, be a coach for yourself, make yourself the woman every man would be proud of.
The baby will grow by itself. Now you will need a telefone during your pregnancy. Thats a start, or?! Tell him you need it to protect "the little copy of him" inside of you!
God bless you, dear Sister!
We all will be very proud of you, while you are getting proud of yourself!
Revd. Vera

Vera's photo
Mon 04/15/13 01:58 PM
Above all I am doing for him and who I am for him?
1. I remind him of his dreams!
2. I remind him of his victories!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next