Having only one fear
Pictures of naked men

Complained about it
Asking for help
How did you fix this?
Big compliment!

Vera's photo
Mon 11/14/22 03:37 PM
Is same sex marriage accepted in your country,?

From where i am its not:pensive:

Oh yes, in Germany it is. Even church wedding is allowed. I am a believer of Jesus Christ, so I know the holy Bible.
The first time, I got to know about a marriage like that, it was on TV, about my own city. A black and a white Pastor got married. They left their wife and children.
Hm, I was really upset. Pastors supposed to know the Bible. Have they removed some pages?

Vera's photo
Fri 10/28/22 05:12 PM
mikey as I have mentioned before,my Father was in the first world war, and I take your words for the fallen as they should be,

But the times our Mum used to say to him,put your Medals on and join the Remembrance Parades, He would just shake His head and say,I remember every day I live, How that War destroyed peoples lives.
Broken but still Proud.

Same with my grandfather. He was in WW1 and WW2. He never talked about it. We don't have a word like veteran, because it was not his choice. He was a believer of God, so I would name him an Overcomer.

Thanks for your open words.

Vera's photo
Wed 10/26/22 03:16 PM
Coconutoil is good for the skin, hahaha

Vera's photo
Fri 11/19/21 02:45 PM
Oh girl. It took me 66 years to understand that, promises always fail. People promise things they wish to do. That's all.
When someone is promising something, I say, "please stop, either you do it or not."

"someone who isn't sure about you"? What you see is what you get! Don't wait till he changes. Love means fully accepting and saying yes to you.

we can't fulfill.

Vera's photo
Fri 11/19/21 02:27 PM
Dear Tess. I am here since March 2013 and I got married in Pakistan one year later. It's a true love and a miracle of God. There is nothing He can not do. I hope and pray that God will do what He has prepared for you :pray:.
I am still here for the ministry of God, to strengthen the young men in this world. (write to me when you want to know more about it) Rev. Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 11/19/21 02:17 PM
You can't change your body, but you can go and change the belt.

Vera's photo
Fri 11/19/21 02:14 PM
I was in the supermarket and a huge stack of toilet rolls fell on me.
I'm ok though. I only suffered soft tissue damage.

Hahaha! Yeah, sometimes you can have there funny moments:
- Years ago in a supermarket I was watching a man, putting things together. He spoke into his phone, "Yes darling, I got it." Running to another corner, "No darling, I don't think we need this. Hm, okay okay." A man, shopping by remote controlled by his wife back home. Hahaha
- A well organized supermarket:
hygiene things, side by side. First the hygiene things for women, second the pampers for babies and third, the things for cats. Oh, I was laughing.

Sorry for my funny English, I'm a German.

Vera's photo
Fri 11/05/21 08:08 AM
Oh oh, too much. The pictures are confusing. Honestly, you describe yourself just as a perfect person, with perfect expectations. Happy man looking for happy woman, for happy togetherness. Sounds boring. Who will fit to that? It is more interesting to knowing another person who is different from me.
Thanks be to God, for in 2014 I've got my true loving husband by Mingle2.
Good luck to you!

Vera's photo
Sun 07/25/21 05:41 AM
Welcome to mingle2.
A profile picture would help a lot. Namaste :pray:

Vera's photo
Sat 07/10/21 02:31 PM
Hello dear Michael, welcome to mingle2. As you said, anything is possible here. Here I got my sweeto husband, and I have now more than 150 online sons from 37 countries (ministry of God ). God shall guide you to the right people!
Welcome!

Vera's photo
Wed 07/07/21 02:36 PM
Hey guys, am gonna make an Insta group chat. If you're interested, msg me @om._.0918 there

Oh oh. What you want is against the rules at Mingle2!

Vera's photo
Sat 07/03/21 03:02 PM
To Athens, Greece. There
is more tolerance and freedom. I had no problem with asthma! On the streets Muslims wearing the traditional dress. Young men join together for playing cricket and football.
I love that free life of Athens. I want to finish my life there. With my husband.

Vera's photo
Sat 06/26/21 01:55 PM
Today in "Who is online? Hamburg Germany" the same user appeared again 16 times. Til today I was doing my best in reporting those who appear double and more. And also reporting all those penis pictures. I am tired of it. Mingle2 has to create a control system for that.
Bye and God bless

Vera's photo
Wed 06/09/21 08:41 AM
Today in "Who is online?", a user's profile appeared 16x.
is there no limitation for that?

Vera's photo
Mon 05/24/21 08:35 AM
I have experienced that, a family secret was holding me down, even though the person was dead. Life long depression and unable to make friends.
That very moment when I opened up the secret, it lost its negative power over me!
Glory be to God! Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Amen
Also the family got inner freedom and peace!

I have only one life. God says, Ye shall have life to the fullest. Amen. I want to live it according to the promises of God.

So, think of it. You was born free. Don't allow anyone to put you in bondage. If the secret hurts somebody, yeah, life lessons hurt sometimes. Free yourself! The Word of God says 3 times that, you are free to choose, but choose life!

Don't worry about how people talk. People talk anyhow. And when they have nothing to gossip, some create a story.

Be blessed with peace and freedom!

Vera's photo
Sun 05/02/21 01:15 PM
Lol, if I were anything like most men I probably wouldn’t be here, I’d just go to that pub.

Wow, that unexpectedly felt weird using the word pub.

Hello Aldtrao.
Even your profile text looks like a test program for ladies. Does she fit? And then comes your favorite question. Test, test, test. What about sympathy? Those things between the lines? Give it more time and let it grow. When you plant potatoes, you can't check them before the time has come! Hahaha. God bless you with the woman He has chosen for you, amen.

Vera's photo
Thu 04/22/21 10:08 AM
Hello dear Andy.
You can go to "View all my Mutual Matches". In a corner of every picture is a little "x". Click it and get free of them.
God bless your search!

Vera's photo
Tue 06/23/20 08:25 AM
... by not knowing if you have a respectable face?

Vera's photo
Tue 04/28/20 11:12 PM
flowerforyou 434 flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15