Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 11/02/18 05:44 AM
Before adding someone to my friendship list I want to understand their motive. What I hate is that people add me to their favorites without ever talking to me. I don't want to be only decoration for their favorites. I block them streight. I wish I could cancel the whole favorite list for most of them hasn't talked to me.

I love Mingle2, because it allows my personal settings. Here I met my husband from Pakistan. And here too God established my (Pastor) ministry "Online mom and sons" with now more than 130 online sons from 26 countries and diffrent religions. No need and no way to meet with them. I feel blessed.

I am sure that a new love will find you. God bless you!

Vera's photo
Tue 10/23/18 02:49 PM

in love their is no space for doubt

In true love there is no need for doubt.
Namastai

Vera's photo
Tue 10/23/18 02:24 PM
Oh, yes, surely. I think we Hamburg people are born with an umbrella. And when the rainy day turns into clear blue sky, we forget the umbrella in the S-Bahn, train, bus, shop .... laugh

Vera's photo
Sat 10/13/18 03:13 PM

1. Submissive to authority: Rebellious guys might grab your heart for a moment. But for a long-term relationship, you want someone who will admit that he is not always right, and be willing to change when others point that out to him. Does he listen to others and yield to wisdom? (Hebrews 13:17)
2. Honesty: Does he say what he means and do what he says? Does he go out of his way to speak with whole, complete and concentrated truth? Without honesty, you can’t trust what he says – including when he says “I do” and commits to you in marriage. (1 Corinthians 13:6)
3. Kind: Is he nice to others around him? Don’t expect him to be consistently kind to you long-term if he is not kind to others. (2 Timothy 2:24)
4. Selfless: Does he think of your needs, and the needs of others, ahead of his own? Is he generous and willing to share his possessions and time with others? Husbands are called to love their wives selflessly and sacrificially, “just as Christ loved the church” (Ephesians 5:25).
5. Patient: Is he willing to wait for good things? Does he value you enough to wait for you? “Patient” is the very first word used to describe love in the famous “love chapter” of the Bible (1 Corinthians 13:4).
6. Courageous: Will he stand for what is right when it is difficult, embarrassing or unpopular? Will he stand up to protect you? (1 Corinthians 16:13)
7. Gentle: Can he control his strength, and balance it with grace? (1 Timothy 3:2-3)
8. Diligent: A diligent person can be counted on to provide. Does he work hard? (Proverbs 12:24)
9. Faithful: Consider his reputation closely. Anyone can fake the things on this list when trying to impress a woman. Does he have a reputation consistent with these character traits? (Proverbs 20:6)
10. Committed to God: Those who follow the Lord and are prayerful and are committed to Him have a moral compass to guide them. This will certainly help in how they relate to their wives. (Galatians 5:22-25)

Thanks be to God. This is the man I have, my husband, found by Mingle2. flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:50 AM
Hello dear Night Owl. I am a believer of God, and that's why I call them prophetic dreams. I have filled up to 20 little vocable books with them. I know there can be also other sorts of dreams, but I want to talk about the prophetic dreams only. Oh, I can tell you lots of dreams who became real. God was sending me 3 dreams about the death of my mother, and 2010 exactly same way she died. I thank God, for preparing me this way.
Two days ago I received a dream, how my husband and I will live together in harmony, here in Germany. It is prophetic. Since 4 and half year we are struggeling for our togetherness, but the German Embassy doesn't believe in our wedding, which was 4 and a half years ago. I thank God for this wonderful dream to make me strong again.

Most important is 1. to remember a dream and 2. to interpret it right.
1. to remember. My routine is to memorise the dream with few meaningful words; writing them down, even on toilet paper; while drinking the morning coffee, or sitting in the train on the way to work, writing down the whole dream.
2. to interpret. I look at the feelings I had in dream; I watch out for key words, for the meanings behind; and I pray for understanding, for careful interpretation.

One thing you must know. When God sends a prophetic dream, He wants us to know and to understand His plan.
God bless you!

Vera's photo
Tue 10/09/18 04:42 PM

Mrko bhi yhi lgta ol are fake account here :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Namastei dear son! Fake accounts? You pretend of being 30 years, maybe to show of how much in need you are? Sex without love and outside / before marriage is also fake. Please, remember your own culture. Don't you wonna marry a girl which no other man has kissed before?! To be the only man in her life? To say to her, "because of you I kept waiting". The problem of modern sex is that, you gonna compair what you have seen and what you have tasted, searching for more and for the best. Later these memories can disturb your peace in marriage.
I have many online sons from India, who suffer the same longing, therefore welcome to the club.
God bless you son, Namastei!

Vera's photo
Sat 10/06/18 05:00 AM
Edited by Vera on Sat 10/06/18 05:03 AM

I might as well call you “Google” ’cause you have everything I’m searching for....

Hello, Share my Vibes, Oh my goodness, your sayings are unbeatable! laugh Namastai

Vera's photo
Fri 10/05/18 11:39 AM
Their hair his very dark and also very thick. The eyelashes are many, sometimes it looks like eyeliner.

Vera's photo
Sat 09/22/18 01:25 PM

Translation of OP's poem is.......

Why does love always hurt?
(in love with the wrong one)............... I was alone for eleven years

The true love is now my ...

Thanks a lot dear Poetrywriter. Yeah, when I gave up that hopeless love, then God sent me a true love. The first true in my long life. We are very happy and we thank God every day.
God bless you flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Fri 09/21/18 01:44 PM
Dies ist ein Gedicht in Deutsch, eine der Top 5 Weltsprachen.

Wenn du magst kannst du es ja übersetzen. Hat es dir denn gefallen?

Vera's photo
Thu 09/20/18 01:30 PM
Warum tut Liebe immer weh?
(verliebt in den falschen)

Verliebtheit oft mit Fallen endet
weil das Blatt sich hat gewendet
Rosarot die Lieb begann
bis der Zauber dann zerrann

Zum Vorschein kam Realität
Die Frage wie’s wohl weitergeht
Doch würden beide weitergehen
Tiefe Liebe könnt entstehen

Echte Liebe, die alles gibt
Eine Liebe, die alles trägt
Wahre Liebe, voll Vertrauen
jeder kann auf den andern bauen

Einmal nur kann man so lieben
Fühlen von ferne seinen Frieden
Fühlen wenn er zerrissen ist
wenn in ihm alles dunkel ist

Freude wenn ein Ziel er geschafft
Sehnsucht nach nur einer Nacht
an seiner Seite still zu liegen
Geborgenheit, gemeinsam Frieden?

Du hast gewählt, mir nichts gesagt
Hast mich ganz einfach abgehakt
Umsonst hab ich gewartet daheim
Elf Jahre war ich ganz allein

Die wahre Liebe ist jetzt mein ...

Vera's photo
Thu 09/20/18 01:15 PM
Beautiful flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Mon 09/17/18 12:20 PM

any women here am available

Wuahhhh, sounds like, hey old woman, no one wants you, but I need you to help me out of here. Oh son, I hope that no elderly woman replies. I do reply for I am a Pastor. There should be only one reason for a woman and a man to get together for marriage, which is love and trust. Amen

Vera's photo
Sat 09/08/18 12:12 PM
Edited by Vera on Sat 09/08/18 12:13 PM
One Pastor speaking to the couple, preparing them for the wedding:

What you see, is what you get! love

Don't try to change the other,
for one of your kind is enough! whoa

Vera's photo
Thu 08/30/18 07:55 AM

hey , i want to come out from depression ..is there any girl who can support me ?

Namastei. Oh, that can never be the job of a lover/loving girl. Right now I found a wonderful video at youtube "How To Deal With Depression - Tactics That Work Immediately". I listened to it. It helps me a lot, for I know what depression is!
Greetings from mom Vera, Germany. Namastei waving

Vera's photo
Wed 08/29/18 08:14 AM

new guy here, and I never know what to put on a profile for a dating site, be it a hook up site, or for finding romance.

I know my profile isn't the greatest, and my looks aren't the hottest (I am an old man after all) so give me a like or dislike on this thread and only if you feel like it you can tell me why!

thanks all! :}

Welcome to Mingle2! Some words of love poetry sounds nice. Just add more things about yourself. Best of luck! God bless!

Vera's photo
Wed 08/29/18 07:55 AM

My profile is so bad .its not good.what can i do??

Dear son, honestly speaking, there is a lot you can/must do about your profile. I can't write to you, for I am not of the conditions you've set. I am the 62 years old online mom to constantly more than 120 online sons and I have been talking to up to 250 sons. Believe me, among them were around three who was praising themselves like in your profile text. Make some changes and good luck to you son. Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 08/02/18 02:13 PM

Apparently the best for me based on Chinese astrology is the Dog. I am a Horse.
This means a man 4 years younger, so a man who turned (or will turn) 48 after febr this year.
Any 48 single Caucasian offering? laugh

Tiger works too btw.
..... great match is an empowered version of a Leo.

Summed up:
A 6 foot 2, 48 or 56 yr old Leo
WHERE ARE YOU? Hotdangit!!!

Dear Crystal, I have never heard about a selection like that. Thank God, you'r not looking like a horse!!!
Honestly, you can't imagine, about what you let go, by running for a dog. What about a man with brown eyes who makes you forget about the world around you? And so on .... I wish you gonna find true love, instead of the one with the right conditions.

Vera's photo
Mon 07/30/18 01:31 PM

What is this site about Rev?

Helo Treyana, it is a ministry of God, called "Online mom and sons". God wants to strengthen the young men of the world. There is too much burden on them. Thousents and thousents young men are running around the globe, to escape from dying, and looking for a safety place for living. They need encouragement and love.
Its only online, because there are now more than 110 online sons from 26 diffrent countries, and of diffrent religions. God is so good!
Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:33 AM

Hello Rev, I would love to join your group of online mums and sons.

Welcome dear son Bernadi. God loves you, and so do I. flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15