Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 02/08/18 02:40 PM
Oh oh, Valentine's Day is only one normal day in a year. Love comes your way at any day in a year, simply at God's appointed time.
Why don't you celebrate the Valentine's Day by giving some flowers to an elderly woman in the neighborhood? You are not the only lonely person. While you are waiting for your miracle, you can help working on the miracle of others!
God bless you!

Vera's photo
Wed 12/27/17 03:03 AM
Beautiful poetry, heart touching words. May God bless you also in 2018.

Vera's photo
Thu 10/19/17 02:23 PM
Yeah, Happy Diwali to you! May all your wishes come true.

Happy Diwali to all of my online-sons too. God has some good surprises for you in store! Most of all, He shall give you love, peace and joy. Amen!
Your Mom (Rev) Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 10/15/17 02:06 PM
You're in my way! laugh

Vera's photo
Thu 07/13/17 03:41 PM
I fully understand. Both of you feel safe and secure and free in this friendship. I think it's like a platonic love. A Friendship of 5 years doesn't have to lead to love. Now that you know she doesn't feel for more, I would say, keep it as a friendship and it can last for all times.

Vera's photo
Wed 07/12/17 09:59 AM

Our relationship is amazing on the friend level, sex is good but she never wants it. I have to kinda push it.

A very good friendship doesn't always move into becoming lovers. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Maybe it's just platonic love.

Vera's photo
Wed 07/12/17 09:27 AM

I love dreams with people I don't actually know, they are that much more mysterious/exciting,,

Yeah, that's exciting. Once I dreamed about the tents of the Kirgise. I had to look for it in Wikipedia, because I didn't know anything about it. Exactly one week ago I had a dream from God. In that dream Bishop Desmond Tutu said, it's about Philemon. Happily I said, "Yeah that's one of the Minor prophets in the Bible." Very amazing, because I am a German and I dreamed in English. I never met Bishop Desmond Tutu. But I am extremely happy, for as in the book of Philemon, that's how it happens right now in my life. Thanks be to God!

Vera's photo
Sat 04/08/17 06:00 AM
It depends on the type of answer you need. You can always choose.

1. Do you want an answer which brings back the peace into your life?
2. Or do you want an answer which invites more problems?

I strongly believe you will choose the first. Congratulations! The older I get the more things I am running after. It's unbelievable. Just some minutes ago I dropped something on the table, and then? Then you see me running around from room to room. In my mind the words of my father saying, also looking for I at where you think it can never be. Oops, there it was!!!
I think, sometimes our memories are cheating us. My advice? I agree with the person who said, take it as a game. The only rule of that game should be: you are always the winner who is laughing at the end! Have peace and fun! :wink:

Vera's photo
Sat 12/31/16 06:08 AM

God defiantly put us here.he's all around .I've seen things through out my life that only he could do.there's no good luck or coincides its all god:angel:

Amen! You are fully right. Your life is a testimony, and mine too. It's all God. Same says my husband. He is Muslim and I am Christian. Our marriage is the true works of God.

Others may argue about God's creation or evolution. We ourselves can proove it by our finger print! Evolution means optimizing the creation, including human beings. For evolution our finger print doesn't make any sence. We can't read them with our own eyes. Only our maschines can do. My finger print is unique, just like I am, made by God!

2017 is a prime number. This year gonna be special. I hope and I pray that God guides us through. God knows our needs. His Word says, we shall have life in abundance. God bless us! Amen

Vera's photo
Thu 12/22/16 01:40 PM
My best experience by Mingle2?
1. Getting married in Pakistan
2. Becoming the online-mom to more than 60 sons /young men from all over the world
Hallelujah and Merry Christmas! Revd. Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 12/15/16 01:04 PM

........Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me....... :bow:

Yes, dear Saqib, you are fully right.
"Don’t Let Anyone Rent Space in Your Head for Free"

Vera's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:24 AM
Edited by Vera on Fri 11/18/16 07:25 AM

Evrybody here are only for dating no means What does it cost. Actually we should figure out meaning of dating.

Everybody? No. You need to know what you want and "how far" it shall go. Simple. Here I became the Online-mom to around 40 sons world wide. It only goes online. I dated only one person. "How far" in my case means, I went to Pakistan and got married. Thanks be to God!

Vera's photo
Tue 10/25/16 12:44 PM
Here at mingle2 you can meet different kind of people. Even the profile picture can give wrong thinking of that person. I have one son from Pakistan, being here in Germany in a refugee camp. As I first saw his picture, I didn't wanted to reply. He never smiles. The big eyebrows make his face to look dark. I wanted to escape. I was so wrong!!! Raheem, 24 years, became my big baby boy. He takes our mom and son relationship very seriously. He complains when I am online too late. You can't believe what this young man wants to do! Since two months he got a job. Raheem really wanted to share his first salary with me. Even though he has his mother in Pakistan, he asked me, of how much I need from him. It's a long talk to make him understand, that I don't want any money from him. This week he got his second salary. And he asked me again.
This young man became a wonderful surprise to me. Among the normal people, the scammers, cheaters, you may find an angel.
Rev. Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 08/18/16 03:34 PM
YOU can start a group!

Vera's photo
Mon 08/01/16 07:05 AM

I could say he stopped at perfection ... LOL

Surely it was one of our Creators best days, hahaha! flowers

Vera's photo
Sun 07/31/16 09:27 AM
Salam dear Talha Rafay! I think that everyone wants to be noticed as a special, as a unique person. Or maybe the person was hurt before by another person. Now he underlines that he is not a cheater. (GSIS FC?) flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Fri 07/29/16 12:14 PM
Hello, yeah, looks like tsunami sometimes. I click "select all" and then "remove selected", repeatadly until all are gone.

Vera's photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:00 PM
Good question. For example, I am singing in a spirit filled gospel choir. Three years ago a blind couple started singing with us. Udo in the tenor section, right beside me, and Dagmar with the sopranos. Few months ago Dagmar was asking with shyness, “Vera, are you a black or a white?” What a wonderful compliment because I am a WHITE. Our heart and spirit and faith and blood was the same. Thanks be to God!

Vera's photo
Tue 05/31/16 06:53 AM
“Ask and you shall be given!”
Thank you dear Peggy, StormMessages and Bridgid. Thanks for the hugs. I hug you too! I pray that God will bless you for that. Whatever your heart needs the most, shall be given unto you, amen!

Vera's photo
Thu 05/26/16 03:38 AM
I need a hug because today is my second wedding :heart: anniversary and I havn't seen my husband flowerforyou since two years. God, have mercy on us and give my sweeto husband the visa for family reunion!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15