Community > Posts By > Vera

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 02:55 PM
Wow, a man of self respect!

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 07:55 AM
I thank God that your inner alarm system is working!
Sorry dear son, she does not love you, because true love is not selfish. Somewhere there is a true love waiting for you. I don't need to advice you for I beleive in your inner alarm system. Be blessed! We love you!!!

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 07:37 AM
Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you might land among the stars.

Friedrich Nietzsche

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 04:29 AM
Edited by Vera on Wed 09/16/15 04:33 AM

well, i know this is the internet, but has anyone considered the possibility that he, like her, is interested in developing an actual relationship?

he may be sitting back thinking this could be real, but he wants to meet with her, spend some time with her, see if she is really the person he has been talking to for all this time.

i seem to be in the minority here, but i could never commit to anyone that i have never met. so maybe, just maybe, he is on the level and simply needs something a bit more tangible than emails, im's, phone calls or skype conversations.

You are absolutely right. Yes, it could be. One and a half year ago I was writing about one man of mingle2. I was complaining about his behaviour. I got lots of advice to stop with him. Now listen! I was missinterpreting him totally. Last year I traveled to Pakistan and got married, for his love was/is real. flowerforyou

No one can help her to make the right decision. God may help her and guiding her!

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:51 AM
Crying and crying this morning. Waiting for a good news from my husband. Exactly 15 months ago I came back from visiting Pakistan. I went there to see if it is real love. Thanks be to God, it is real love, for the first time in my life. On the fifth day we did our wedding.

The process for him to come to my country is long. We both believe in God and we believe that He will finish what He has started. Amen. Now we are expecting the end of separation. The good news can come at any moment from now.

Crying about the time which we had, about the pains of long time of separation, and crying with thankfulness, for the time of waiting will be over ... at any moment...

God Almighty, we give thanks to You, for using Mingle2 to join people around the world in real love!

--- Crying has stopped, feeling better. Thanks for listening. ---

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:32 AM

She is not blaming him. She wrote that she informed him several times in direct messages, WHICH COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER, that she was not interested in his sexual advances and he kept going back to sex, even sending her offensive photos without her consent.

I am a German and maybe my English didn't get it all.
I mean she is blaming him, for always going back to talking about sex and even sending pictures. If she was not interested, why then talking on with him? Informing him several times wouldn't change a macho into a monk. She suppose to stopp him earlier. By blocking him, she would'nt had to watch those pictures. Action is better than reaction!

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:02 AM

Met someone on here. all he wanted to do is talk about sex! Every time I tried changing the subject.. he would go right back..he even sent pics of his ..ummm....I told him to go get a whore....I'm not interested... we all know the goal is to eventually screw..but damn..relax!!

I don't know what you are looking for. In your profile you didn't give any personal facts. Which means, you don't set boundaries. No limitations. You are open for everything. And when the man talked about EVERYTHING, you listened to him several times.

It is so typical of always blaming the man!
He has not done anything wrong.
He was just using the chance of Openness-for-EVERYTHING.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 02:30 AM
Oh dear,
Yeah, after long time talking trust and love was growing in your heart. And he was enjoying it, playing with it, playing with your feelings. He is looking for bed and breakfast in the Philippines? Hey!

I thank God for opening your eyes to see the truth. You may cry for a while, but not for too long please. You are such a nice lady. Don't run after men. Men have to run after YOU! Especially the right one! That's the way it happened to me, now, at age of 59. I got married last year, by Mingle2. You gonna feel so unbelievable when the right man is running for your love!
My advice: Don't compromise! God's Word says, you shall not lack of anything, you shall have the fullness of life. Amen

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 12:06 PM
great!!! one of the best I've ever saw flowerforyou

Exactly!
The profile is really great. It is much more than a describtion of activities, or of the does and the donts. It gives insight into the heart. You are very special. I am sure you gonna find the right one. Be blessed!

no photo
Fri 08/14/15 03:06 AM

There are many kinds of engineers. what kind scares you?

Engineers?
The construction of their letters doesn't give hope
on a successful construction of long-lasting-relationship,
nor on a successful construction of machines and buildings.
laugh

no photo
Mon 08/03/15 05:27 AM
Hahaha, it seems all men of Manhattan are on mingle2. Some don't know how to write engineer. Those down-to-earth-men, who praise your pictures, while there is only one. The replies are written by more than one person! A-man-of-substance wants to know in details how you make your living....

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 01:27 PM

Try and find these scriptures in NIV on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt:

Pass this message on its the beginning of what's to come!

It is easy to follow panic. Just seek for negative and you find negative. According to God’s Word, blessed are the peace makers, I decided digging for the truth. I spent two hours online for checking John 5:4 in 52 English Bibles.

23 English Bibles, include John 5 Verse 4
26 English Bibles, without the Verse
2 English Bibles, the Verse in brackets
1 English Bible, Verse 4 in a footnote
Plus 1 Bible in German language, without Verse 4

Not the new NIV brings trouble, but those who stop people from reading the new NIV Bible and other Versions. I am a believer, not a doubter.
Be blessed in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 06:14 AM
I say Amen!
Hello dear Versavia, thanks for exploring to us the Word of God. Jesus is the masterkey. Who ever believes in Christ Jesus alone, will no longer be the same. He says, Behold, I will make all things new! Yes, He really does.
God bless you dear.
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 11:41 AM
A man is so much different, so attrackting, so wonderful. Men are really worth to be with, to be loved and going with them through the ups and downs of life. I thank God for my husband, who is the only solution for my life.
Good luck to you dear!

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 04:57 AM
Edited by Vera on Sun 03/08/15 04:59 AM

Thank you (((((((everyone)))))flowerforyou :heart: smooched flowers

I give thanks to the Lord for what He is doing for you and your sons. I am touched by your testimony. Hallelujah!
Gods Word says, behold, I will make all things new. Oh, I love these 7 Words. Just look at them a little deeper:
Jesus says = wow, whatever He says becomes true!

Now it comes:

Behold = means, I shall pay attention, something important comes
Behold, I = means, attention on Jesus, He gonna say something important
Behold, I will = means, attention on Jesus, He gonna say something about His plans
Behold, I will make = means, I can take a deep breath and relax, because Jesus gonna do something about my situation
Behold, I will make all = thanks be to God, for Jesus is working for me and my situation
Behold, I will make all things = Oh my God, Jesus is going to do all things, all things
Behold, I will make all things new = Oh my Lord Jesus. He is going to make all things new. He will touch every area of my life and make it new.

Dear Jesus Christ, have Your way in my life. Lord, have Your way in me. I give You my past, I give you my today, and I give my tomorrows. Lord, have Your way!
Thank You Lord for what You are doing for mingle2 members. I bless Your Holy Name, amen!

Jesus will make all things new. What about using a new profile picture?!

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 02:48 PM

... I'm about to close it down.

Oh no, you gonna miss a lot of fun. Once someone sent a mail. His profession was: master agree

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 04:23 AM
Hahaha, right now I have unblocked one of them. So funny! Before he was a handsome white guy, talking all the things a woman likes to hear. Meanwhile he changed his profile totally. Now he pretends being a young man from India. Using a foto from a magazine, of an Asian lady. Some fake people have more lifes than a cat.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 06:50 PM
Not really hating but being upset about fake people and about people hiding their face.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 05:24 AM
Yeah, happy birthday to my Lord and Saviour!

He is the One
- who saved my soul
- who gave me new life
- who healed my back bones without surgery
- who took me out of loneliness
- who gave me a wonderful husband this year
- who made me the Online Mom to around 20 sons and one daughter, age of 20 to 34, from so many countries around the world
- who makes me sing in the best gospel choir in Hamburg, Germany
- whom I love and whom I worship
- who ..........

Happy birthday dear Jesus Christ!

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 03:26 PM

Love flows in the direction of faith.....

You gonna get - what you expect.
You will receive - what you believe.

Welcome here. Be blessed! flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15