Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:05 PM
... they must be able to get through the day on their own and be able to make decisions without help....

... but I will not stay with one that whines every day.... noway

You are totally right, haha. He loves crying on phone. I hate that game. Thank God, I have not travelled very far to seeing him and I did not send invitation. God has blocked it. Well, it was very interesting. God may bless him. I am already blessed and free. Hallelujah!

Vera's photo
Sun 03/30/14 12:58 PM
Yeah, thanks to both of you. I don't need a selfish man. God has promised me a husband and God is faithful. He will do it!

Vera's photo
Sun 03/30/14 11:23 AM
Edited by Vera on Sun 03/30/14 11:27 AM
My inner alarm system is ringing very loud today. It starts with love by chatting and Skype. I am old enough for knowing that fantasy can make love growing very high. There was good understanding and some basically characteristics which are good for partnership, yeah.

Today we had our third big battle. He has that I-problem, means: I need, I feel, I am missing you, when will I see you?
When I ask him, to give me some encouraging words, he just goes on with, I am missing. Hey, this is making me sick. Do I really need this till the end of my life? Okay, with 58 years and with overweight I do not have much chance to choose, but Jesus says: choose Life! Well today I choose life, healthiness, Joy and Peace! I follow the advice: What you see is what you get. Is here anyone with same experience? God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:45 PM
Was hat der Tag getr�umt bei Nacht
dass er err�tend ist erwacht?
Mond und Stern verbergen sich
Die liebe Sonne wei� es nicht

Der Tag, er l�chelt vor sich hin
Der Traum geht ihm nicht aus dem Sinn
Err�tend er sich niederlegt
m�cht tr�umen wie es weitergeht

Vera's photo
Sun 02/02/14 10:36 PM
I found out, that I am not the right one for discussing this topic. Instead of talking ABOUT God, I prefere to talking WITH God.

Vera's photo
Sat 02/01/14 06:07 AM
Who or what is God?

May I tell you what is on my mind? God is whomever one needs and one is looking for. If you doubt about God and reading Bible to find proof for your doubts, you will surely find it. But still God is watching over you.

If you seek God and reading the Bible to proof that He is I AM, God will reveal Himself to you. No matter what if you seek Him or not, He is looking for you.

Once I was thinking about God, thinking about evolution and/or creation. Evolution means optimizing for life, right? What about our fingerprints? Each person has its own, for what? I can not read my own or your fingerprint. What could I gain from it? Unique fingerprints were always there, for what? Just 60 years ago it began reading them and making use of it. Evolution needs much more time. How could evolution know, that we will create the technic for using it getting criminals?

I tell you, I was laughing loudly. That is a funny wisdom to proof God. It was not evolution creating different fingerprints, no. What for? It was God, to let us know, that He is our Creator, and that He has made each one of us unique. This wisdom can stop any doubt. And it is all like that: When you find a truth about God, it will answer many questions; it gives you peace and belonging.

Listen! We all know we shall change passwords sometimes. I tell you today: Change the password of your mind. Change it from WHY to WHAT FOR, and see what will happen. God bless you!
Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:49 PM
Oh yes, the rejected stone!

It is a biblical principle. Thank God for the life of Isreal Houghton. When I joined the Leviticus Gospel Choir of Timothy L. Riley (NewYork) her in Hamburg, I felt home. On that very first day, the 4th April 2008 Timothy was teaching Alpa & Omega. It touches me so deeply and tears were running. I said, this is my choir until the end of life. Next morning I woke up, from a loud voice, stopped in the middle of a dream. Haha, I heard myself singing loudly while dreaming, singing, We worship You, hallelujah, hallelujah ....
All of his songs are worship, they bring me nearer to God. Even the new song Healer. Thats Worship. Thank God for bringing this man to life! He is a blessing.

Thank you for the good teaching Sir!
Be blessed

Vera's photo
Fri 01/10/14 01:08 PM
Oh dear, I understand that you want to be with the right man. You put yourself in a trap, when you compair yourself with others. I have spend years with crying and praying. Dear, finding a man will not work. Bible says: Blessed is THE MAN who finds a good wife. He will find you. The day and the minute are already booked.
Pray for your coming husband. Maybe he is still in an unhealthy relationship, pray God may set him free. Honor your coming husband by keeping yourself away from "playing". I know you can do it. You are the sweet special lady for Mr. Special. I promise you, he is the one worth waiting for! Every thing gonna be alright! God bless you, dear. Herzliche Gr��e!

Vera's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:53 AM
Hello dear!
God promised to me a husband, and that I will see him soon. He said, I shall forget evry man I have in mind, and keep my eyes open. Amen.

That's more then 4 years ago. My eyes are wide open, because my God never lies. I know it will happen - IN GOD'S TIME!

Dear, have trust in God. He says, It is not good for men to live alone! He speaks about men and women. Have trust in God and be patient.

While you are patiently (grrrrrrrrrrr!) waiting on your miracle, you can work on the miracle of another person. How? If you know a lonely friend who is always hiding himself behind his laptop, encourage him/her to go out, to make sports, or gym, or learn to make great photos ........ so that this person will find someone to love.

What do you think?
God bless you!:angel:

Vera's photo
Fri 12/06/13 01:07 PM
Edited by Vera on Fri 12/06/13 01:11 PM

When the serpent went to corrupt Adam he knew he had to do it through Eve first. And when she brought the apple to Adam she did not warn him, she simply said - "Here, eat this apple." How was Adam to know it was the forbidden fruit? There must have been loads of different apple trees in that garden. So what does that tell you about women?

It tells you a woman can unerringly find the one bad apple.
Great exploit for bad end
I'm no Bible Thumper but i believe it was stated in the King James version that Adam & Eve was told of the Forbidden Fruit,Therefore both were guilty for taking a bite? Even if Eve tempted him he still knew better and we would still be running around naked???happy

Genesis 2,15 The Lord God took THE MAN and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord GOD COMMANDED THE MAN, “ou are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.
18 The Lord God said, ��It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make A HELPER suitable for him.��

Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, ��We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ��You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.�� (How could she know? God said it to Adam only, and she was taken out of him, so she knows!
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. (She first saw the good in it. As a helper to the man, she was sharing with him.)
9 But the Lord GOD CALLED TO THE MAN, ��Where are you?�� 11b Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?��
12 The man said, ��THE WOMAN YOU PUT HERE WITH ME she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.�� (Haha, Adam was giving excuse and was blaming God and the woman.)
13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, ��What is this YOU have done?�� The woman said, ��The serpent deceived me, and I ate.�� (SHE SAID THE TRUTH!!! She could have said, ��God, you made me the helper of my husband, and that��s what I did, sharing with him. It also means, she has identified the cheater, but the man?��)
Written around 3400 years ago, and still going on.....

Vera's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:50 AM
Happy Birthday!

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)

Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:16 AM
Dear friend of life,
for us you are so special! Were ever your user name appears, we love to click, because there is always something authentic and meaningful waiting for us.
We thank God for your life, and we pray to the Almighty One, to care for you. Right now God has given me His Word for you:

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery." Exodus 20:2
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

God bless you!
Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Mon 10/14/13 11:05 AM
My dear son,
please don't cry. It was not for talking bad about Nigeria or nigerians. I think this person was pretending, which makes me angry.
Dear, two of my wonderful sons are nigerians. They are real, they don't pretend. I love them so much.
Please, be proud of who you are, and where you are from. Scamming has grown like a industry. You know, out of poverty can come corruption and this scamming. I lost some money on nigerian scammers. That is the truth. They got me on my believers heart. It's ok. We have to see the things how they really are. But after them, Glory be to God!, I found my sons, or they found me? Hallelujah!
No need for crying my dear. If you want to talk more, you can mail me.

Vera's photo
Mon 10/14/13 01:56 AM
Edited by Vera on Mon 10/14/13 02:06 AM
Yes, you are right. We all owe each other respect. I had some experiences with scammers and now I know how to identify them right from the beginning, even from their profile. I always bless them.

Mingle2 is a great platform for everybody and every need. I was in need of a good friend and God gave it to me. God not only gives us what we need, no, He gives more than that. Now I am a happy mom of five wonderful sons worldwide.

Don't give up! Just imagine the process of finding gold. You need to dig a bit deaper, for it is always hidden. It is mingled with stones and dust. It is ok, because without stones and dust - no gold! God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sun 10/13/13 03:34 PM
Really, I love them. Tonight one of them makes me laugh and laugh. A young men from somewhere, working as "Manager of united arab emirate patrol pump station". He is looking for marriage and children. Aha, that's why he invite me (in few days 58 years)as a friend? I have checked his name in internet and found out: he must be a black nigerian. Not a white.
OMG, I was laughing tears. Maybe he is a worker in a petrol station in Lagos Nigeria. Nice entertainment.

Vera's photo
Fri 10/04/13 04:11 AM
Edited by Vera on Fri 10/04/13 04:13 AM
A Sweet Dream / Ein suesser Traum (free translation)

The dream I had last night
Like span sugar, so nice
So airy, light, innocent sweet
One day it will come to me.

Him and me talking together
till both we know each other
a moment warm and true
I can see myself in you

My hands caressing his face
I kissing it careful and sweet
I touching his back and breast
taking away sorrow and stress

He is making a purring noise
straight looking into my eyes
Do you do this often?, he ask
Surely, I say, why do you ask?

He looking at me, longing again
One day can I get this again?
Yes, for surely, I say to him
Another question came from him

How often possibly can I get this?
My heart whispers: Whole life, yes!
I say, As often as you like,
on every day, if you really like.

Vera's photo
Tue 10/01/13 03:52 PM
Edited by Vera on Tue 10/01/13 03:55 PM
Traum, den ich heut Nacht hatte
ein Traum wie suesse Zuckerwatte.
So luftig, leicht, unschuldig suess
ich werd es erleben, ganz gewiss

Der Mann und ich wir redeten
bis jeder wusste vom anderen.
Vertraut und warm dieser Moment
wenn einer sich im andern erkennt.

Ich streichelte ihm uebers Gesicht
kuesste es zart und vorsichtig
strich ihm ueber Ruecken und Brust
wischte von ihm Sorg und Frust.

Er schnurrte leis mit Wohlbehagen
sah mich an, um mich zu fragen:
Tust du so was oefter machen?
Sicher, sag ich, warum die Frage?

Er schaut mich an, sehnsuchtsbeklommen
Kann ich das mal wieder bekommen?
Ja, aber sicher, sage ich zu ihm.
Da hat er noch eine Frage im Sinn:

Wie oft koennte ich denn das kriegen?
(Mein Herz fluestert: ein ganzes Leben!)
Ich sag: so oft und viel, wie du es magst
wenn du magst, an jedem einzelnen Tag!

Vera's photo
Fri 09/20/13 01:09 PM
Hey dear,
Welcome home! It may take some time, untill you feel home. I am writing to you, because I saw till now not even one replied. Oh-oh!
I hope mingle2 will become the platform, where you will find what you need.
I was just looking for a good friend. After some cheaters I met a young man from India, a student of 27 years. Thank God! We are now best friends and even God mother & God son. Hallelujah! Later I became mum to a young man in Nigeria and a girl in UK. God gave me the gift of encouragement. So I am listening to them and strengthen them.

Again I say, welcome! May God guide you and hold you, May He will make this country your home.
Greetings from Pastor Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 08/16/13 10:39 AM
Dear dreamer!
Your dream is not even a wild dream. It is a dream that we all dream. It comes from deep within. What an innocent dream. Not selfish, because it will make two people happy.
When you read the "Song of Songs" in the Bible, you'll find out it is written there too. Around 800 years before Christ. If it is written you'll surely get, because in Psalm 23 it says: the Lord is my shepheard, I shall not want. God has promised to you to get all you need. If you believe in Him or not. He has put that desire into your heart and He will do it. Why? It is in you to give it to the right man. He will find shelter and sweetness in you. It will make him strong for his role in the world.
Please dream on, for one day you it will be yours.
I know God very good. He is faithful. Hallelujah!

Vera's photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:26 PM
Good writing!!!
I felt the pain.

Maybe what you want is not what you need?

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14