Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 05/15/16 02:55 PM

I am certainly glad that God previously approved of capital punishment for 1st-Degree murderers (Exodus 21:14).
God would not approve of sin.

I believe no one has the right to end up someone’s life. Christ Jesus fulfilled and ended the Old Covenant (the Law of Moses) on the cross. He personally gave us new commandments:

“And I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” Matthew 5:44
‘and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength’. Mark 12:30
“The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. No other commandment is greater than these.” Mark 12:31
"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34

Amen

Vera's photo
Mon 05/09/16 05:41 AM
Oh yes, I believe! You are fully right. God has the perfect plan for my life. Everything was leading me to the one and only husband. My first marriage didn't work. That's okay. It was a painful experience. God was using it for my best!!!
I am 60 years now. Two years ago I travelled to Pakistan for marriage. The timing of that miracle was perfect. I couldn't have met my husband earlier in life, because he was not even born that time.
We are really made for one another. I feel home in him. When I look at his picture I feel peace. Yes, he is my soulmate and he is my husband.
I thank God, for leading me this way.
God is so good! Be blessed!

Vera's photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:36 PM

That is probably not him in the pic and he prob thinks he is ugly

Gods eye: Yes yes, I agree with you. What if he is a scammer?

Dear Jenny, please, don't run after a man who doesn't run after you!!!

Vera's photo
Sat 05/07/16 05:18 AM
Hello dear Ricky, I don't think so either. Everyone wants to have the fun he likes. Is it so important to belong to a community? If you are longing to embrace the moon, do you need a community for that?
It all depends on what you think about yourself. No community is able to stop you from what you are sure to do. Are you sure you want to follow that desire? I don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have talked about the negative thinking of others. Something is holding you back from doing what's on your mind. I hope and I pray it is God. The moment of lust is short. Peace with yourself and peace with God stays longer. I pray for you.

Vera's photo
Fri 05/06/16 01:05 PM
Oops, here is too much talking! yawn

Vera's photo
Fri 05/06/16 01:03 PM

Hello!iam danny from philippines and im looking for my future hubby here.iam gay and i love to settle down in germany.i hope i can find him here!:blush:

Hello Dan, you made it totaly clear, that you want to marry, for visa to Germany. I don't think that marriage can survive. When there comes trouble the arguing can destroy the relationship. I wish you good luck!

Vera's photo
Sat 04/30/16 02:33 PM
I read his biography in Wikipedia. He is just a normal man. Maybe I should wish him good luck to get to know YOU.

Vera's photo
Sat 04/30/16 02:14 PM
Das ist wirklich traurig hier. Die Liste der Neuen, die ohne einen Willkommensgruß geblieben sind ist lang. Wenn 84 Leute deinen Post anschauen und dich dann ignorieren, das kann verletzend sein.
Im Forum Rate my Profile bekommst du wenigstens ein Hi. Darum von mir ein Herzliches Willkommen und viel Glück. Ich? Ich habe mein Glück schon gefunden, und dazu noch 30 Online-Söhne.
Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 04/30/16 01:58 PM
Hallo Sohn, natürlich gibt es auch Mädels für dich. Würde auch klappen wenn du in deinem Profil etwas mehr von dir preisgeben würdest.
Viel Glück, mom Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 04/30/16 01:48 PM
Nein nein, es gibt hier auch ganz wunderbare Menschen. Hier habe ich meinen Mann kennen gelernt vor mehr als 2 Jahren. Und außerdem habe ich hier viele Online-Söhne von überall in der Welt und von verschiedener Religion.

Wenn ich mich einlogge, schau ich zuerst, ob da ein neuer Sohn ist. Dann schaue ich nach den anderen. Na, und drittens studiere ich dann die Profile von der Typen, die bei den Viewers sind. Scammers zu erkennen ist mir zur Routine geworden. Ich klicke bei Report User, mache eine Meldung und blockiere den Scammer. Es ist ein Kampf gegen Windmühlenflügel, weil die Dinger wachsen wie Pilze.

Viel Glück beim Finden!

Vera's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:06 PM

Ah man, if there's one thing I'm pretty bad at it's keeping a conversation alive. It's kinda hard to know what to say past "hey" and "how's you?". How do you talk to someone who doesn't have much in their profile to talk about?

Oh dear, don't run after someone, who doesn't run after you! I found out the first movement shows how it gows in the relationship. If she runs after him, she always has to do that. If he runs after her, that's perfect. You feel so special.

You showed your interest. That's enough. Keeping the conversation going is of both sides. If nothing come from the man, then stop it, and if needed you block him. There will come a man who really needs you. Be blessed!

Vera's photo
Sat 04/23/16 07:48 AM
Ooops, it looks like "user manual", or a "package leaflet". The list of do's and the don'ts is too long, I think. I got tired to read all. If I am a man I wouldn't like to fit in that program. It is boring to know everything before even talking. And when relationship grows and problems "challenges" come? Will you then remember him about his agreement to the "user manuel"?
Honestly speaking, it is more interesting to talking to a person who just says "Hi".
When I was praying with an Archbishop from London, she said to me, God says, I should forget about all I have in mind. God did a miracle and two years ago I went to Pakistan, got married to best husband. God really knows what I needed and whom I needed. There was no need for a long list of questions. The only questions were if he loves God and if he really loves me. I thank God for giving me much more than I was asking for.
Be blessed dear! Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 04/23/16 06:17 AM

I Honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please be totally honest - I'm a Big Girl I can take it. LOL. Thanks

There is nothing wrong. Yes, for the limitation of your area you have to be verrrrrry patient. The other point might be the "Big Girl". I don't mean hight and weight.
Good luck!

Vera's photo
Sat 04/23/16 06:02 AM
Honestly speaking, no face, no profile, nothing. The input determines the output. tears

Vera's photo
Mon 04/18/16 02:26 PM
As-salamu alaykum, peace be upon you.
Welcome at Mingle2 dear son. I wish that you find what you are looking for. Your country, Pakistan is so beautiful. And Islamabad is an amazing city.
Hello to you, be blessed! Mom Vera flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:51 PM
What about the the first commandment? Deuteronomy 5:6

I am the LORD your God
who brought you out of the land of Egypt,
out of the house of bondage.
You shall have no other gods before Me.

Dear CowboyGH, I love your posts. You have so much to give. God bless you!

Vera's photo
Mon 04/04/16 04:04 PM

Good luck dear CutieChick! By Mingle2 my husband and I got married!

Oh Winterking, that is awesome! Congratulations!
Are you and your husband both from Germany?
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hello dear mzrosie, no, I am from Germany and my husband is from Pakistan. God was sending me half around the world to find true love. Trust in God and He will never disappoint you. God is faithful! Be blessed!
Mom (Rev.) Vera

Vera's photo
Mon 04/04/16 01:01 AM
Soooooooooooooooo cuit

It is typical for us women to asking the wrong questions.

Vera's photo
Sun 04/03/16 12:48 PM

Welcome to the minglers.
Honestly speaking, three pictures doesn't make a profile. Are you from Babylon or from New York? Babylon is in Irak! It sounds unreal to me.

Babylon, New York is real. It's off of long Island. You would want people to say Hamburg,Hamburg,,, doesn't sound like a burger joint to me. Must be from afganastan! Jkd

Well, I have never been in New York. I tried Wikipedia. And that's the result. I am sorry.
I am not from Afghanistan or from any other beautiful country of the world, but from Barmbek-Nord, Hamburg, Germany.

Good luck dear CutieChick! By Mingle2 my husband and I got married!

Vera's photo
Sun 04/03/16 04:24 AM
Welcome to the minglers.
Honestly speaking, three pictures doesn't make a profile. Are you from Babylon or from New York? Babylon is in Irak! It sounds unreal to me.