Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Tue 04/28/20 11:12 PM
flowerforyou 434 flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Fri 02/07/20 06:04 AM
Hello dear son! When you want to hear "something", you surely want to hear something good, s. life changing, s. personal - only for you.
I have something for you my dear son!
I am here, at mingle2, for telling you, that God loves you so much. He is watching you. This is not that kind of religious blablabla. No. It is personal, from God to you! You are blessed. Mom Rev Vera

Vera's photo
Mon 07/15/19 03:11 PM
Out of six years experiences, I would identify that "person" as a scammer organization. It is so typical for them to allow only email. It gives them time to provide the next email text. I found out, those messages were written by different writers!
Congratulations, for your inner alarm system works beautifully! God bless!

Vera's photo
Sat 07/13/19 03:09 PM

I am a treasure box and only my lovers have the keys

Lovers? Must be empty now.

Vera's photo
Tue 07/02/19 10:01 AM

I wana know what people think about it which one is better

I think you know it. Both is fake.

Vera's photo
Fri 06/21/19 08:56 AM
I don't understand

Vera's photo
Fri 06/21/19 08:54 AM
I don't understand

Vera's photo
Sun 06/16/19 08:07 AM
Face or Fake???

I don't understand what some people expect. They don't show their face or any information on their profile. They hardly say "hi" and want to find heaven on earth? The input determines the output!

Vera's photo
Mon 06/10/19 12:06 PM
That's the Indian tradition. I have around 10 online sons from India and almost everyone was asking me to help him for marriage. That's normal in India. And there is still the missing of 50 Million girls!

Wishing you the best and may God give you what's good for you son. Amen
Namastei

Vera's photo
Sun 06/02/19 09:11 AM
I have a problem with the word "disintegration". Who's gonna judge, if anyone is integrated or disintegrated? In or out? Disintegration means, excluded from a group of people. Without forgiveness, without mercy, and without brotherly love?
Thanks be to God, for Judgement Day is up to Jesus Christ. He knows the truth about us. In Him is forgiveness, mercy and love.

Vera's photo
Tue 05/28/19 06:02 AM

google translate is your friend. and so is the report post button.

Dankeschön Papa!

Vera's photo
Sun 05/26/19 04:13 PM
Ohhhh, Why not? If someone writes in his own language, he wants to reach people of the same language. There's nothing wrong with it. We all are foreigners somewhere on this planet earth.
It is my choice to say this topic was not for me. Or I copy the text, transfer it to Google Translator to understand. I love to learn from the people in the world. Sometimes I have much more problem with the complicated English level of others. I have to accept and I say, this topic was not for me.
My mother language is Deutsch.

Vera's photo
Wed 05/15/19 03:14 PM
Both can work and be happy. I know about the marriage traditions in India. I have seen in also in the family of my husband from Pakistan. All marriages were arranged and they are very happy. Only my husband and I did love marriage (on the fourth day). Oh, I love and I miss that loving family.
In India are still missing 50 Million women. Means, it is not easy to find one. Anyway, if one or the other way, I believe it will become real love, for you are willing to make her your everything. God bless you. Namastei

Vera's photo
Tue 05/14/19 01:36 PM

Don't think she's real freeboard looks like a computer generated pic to me.
Oh wait - is that what they call a BOT??!! noway

I think, a Drag Queen.

Vera's photo
Sat 05/04/19 02:54 PM

Farenheit

Yeah, a great story written by Ray Bradbury (1953)!!!

= born on a 26th
= married on a 26th
= feeling inside like always 26

Vera's photo
Fri 05/03/19 07:57 AM

Maybe she's the type of woman who appreciates a hard working man... from what you described, you most likely looked like that. :)

Yes yes, exactly!

The only way to know if the first impression did any harm is to go back into the store and find out. :)

Everything happens for our best. If she likes you in that special look, she will always likes you, because: "What you see is what you get." If you have humor and charm, you can use it for a little joke. Making her laugh gets you on the winning side!

Vera's photo
Fri 05/03/19 03:40 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh, above all you wrote about your appearance of that very moment .... above all there was magic in the air. It needs only one second for a man to know what he needs. Trust your feelings. Life is too short to follow the wrong "but". Please always choose the positive "but"! The positive "but" gives you a winning appearance. Much more than a good dress. God's Word says, you shall have life to the fullest, Amen. Go and take what is yours. God bless you!

Vera's photo
Wed 05/01/19 03:51 PM
Wuahhhh, many men are using this trick. Instead of looking for profiles of girls, you say "Rate my profile". And automatically you'll find them in "Who viewed me".
Hahaha, very simple. You are not interested to taking the long walk by filling your profile. No, you take the shortcut by making them to get interest in you. Good luck

Vera's photo
Wed 05/01/19 08:10 AM
I think, no respected man of age 55, with political background, would look for fun this way.

Vera's photo
Sun 04/28/19 11:34 AM
It happened 4 weeks ago and it was a shock. Trust and love in gone. The problem is about a higher person in church. OMG! Right now words flashed into my mind, saying “the master of manipulation”. Dear Tom, thanks a lot for the clear words! God bless you!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15