Community > Posts By > Vera

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:41 AM
Edited by Vera on Wed 11/19/14 04:45 AM
Dear Azgoodlookin!

Jesus loves you so much! I hope that one day you reactivate your account to reading this. One thing is important to know. Satan is too much happy when you feel guilty. He is dancing and clapping hands. He knows how to run people down. Even by throwing Bible verses on you. Do not give him more chance.

Jesus Christ has paid for our forgiveness. When I tell Him, God you know what I did yesterday, I have done it again. He replies, Yesterday? God has forgiven and forgotten, because of my repentance. We personally do not forget so that we are watchful.

So many people are struggling with the sin of the flesh. I know this from my internet-sons from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Philippines, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria and other more. Some of them are somehow protected by strong traditions, which gives them no chance to do. They also try to stay away from doing it because of their religion, if Muslim, Hindu or Christian.

God is guiding you and teaching you, until last breath. Stop doing that sin, forgive yourself and move one. Another level is ahead of you. May your love for Jesus and your obedience grow from level to level. This site gives some good help:
http://www.wowzone.com/commandm.htm

I love you with the love of the Lord! Be blessed and rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS!
By the way, marriage is a commitment of two forgivers, a forgiving man and a forgiving woman.

no photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:25 AM
Edited by Vera on Mon 11/17/14 05:25 AM
Hello Peter, you started a topic. It was very interesting to reading the replies. Surely we have taken profit by sharing facts, experiences and opinions. I believe this topic was not only a long discussion but also a fruitful one, because we read, we understand (or do not) and we can buy from it. Thanks Peter for your openness. Please let us know when a new sweet happiness takes over in your life!

Greetings to everyone on this topic!

no photo
Mon 11/17/14 04:04 AM

I hate liars

Why then hiding the face?

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 02:26 AM
Decision making and consequences belongs together.

When a man is not willing to fully cut off the former marriage, how will he handle the next relationship?

One door has to be fully closed before you open another.

Honor your former wife by giving her 10.000 Euro! slaphead

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 02:14 PM

Boxing Day in recovery from a heart attack frown

Thanks be to God for giving you new life! Take good care of yourself and be happy all the days of your life. Be blessed!!!

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:19 AM
The best result comes by talking honestly about yourself.

The input determines the output!

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:03 AM
No no no, you are not alone. In the forums are good people. Have patience, you will find whom you need.

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 05:01 AM
Sounds nice but ...
Honestly saying, I would not trust it. Right at the first step you want to get the real address of a man? While you do not offer your real face? Oh-oh.
(sorry if I am wrong)

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 04:40 AM
It is so funny, really!
What about the terms-of-use at minionslovebananas.com? (my English is not getting all)

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 04:19 AM
Dear Son!
Love is a miracle. God has done it for me this year. He has prepared a special girl for you because of your humble heart! He will help you to find her. Stand strong in the faith dear.
Be blessed!

no photo
Sun 11/02/14 02:21 PM

My posts do not always reflect my personal beliefs, but stimulate conversation and/or thinking.

Manipulation plus voyorism? Playing a bad game with good people?
- When you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. -

no photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:16 AM

Messaging is useless on this site

There are great people in the forums. They comfort you when you are sad. They tell you the truth and challenge you to grow. I am thankful for their lifes.

The other thing is: The input determens the output
Instead of waiting and complaining you can do something for others. I met my husband while I was caring for internet-sons in India, Bangladesh, Ghana, Nigeria, Philippines, Kenya, Gambia, South Africa, Denmark, Pakistan and Germany.

no photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:32 PM
Ecclesiastes 6:11
The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?

no photo
Thu 10/30/14 01:14 PM
Hi
Maybe it's not about the picture, but the profile: Hi..looking to meet new women to enjoy my free time with
catholic?
new women?
free time?

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 07:35 AM
Oh, there is a saying:
Mens rejection is Gods protection!
Look back and see if it can be true. In my case it has been true all the time.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 07:32 AM
I am a Pastor, with a ministry which started here in mingle2. I am the internet mom of many young men and 2 daughters world wide.
Yesterday I cried because one son, a really bad one, accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour. It touched me so deeply.
Today I cried because my husband, who is still in his country and learning our language, was too shy to ask me for a little money. He never asked for anything, only for my heart.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 03:00 PM

Hi everyone, I am a Born Again Christian, but I seem to find it difficult to enjoy church. I have had some very negative experiences in church in the past and this has made me not want to go back again. I would like to meet other Christians but I do not want to go to church anymore. I have tried many different churches and they all seem the same to me. I do not feel welcome and I have suffered discrimination in some churches. I do not understand why this happens to me. I have tried praying about it. Can anyone give me some advice please.

Hello dear!
First of all, welcome in the club. Church is a mix of people. We all are sinners on our way. Don't let the enemy rejoice over you. God has not given us a spirit of fear. Remember the prayer of Jabez: Enlarge my terretory. Forgive and forget about the past. Go back into the line. Go into the House of God. God is there! One key is: It is better to act then to react. Change your role from victim to victory. God will guide you.
If you like you can write to me personal. Be blessed!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 11:23 AM
Amen!
Dear son, you are doing the right thing here. Be blessed!
Jesus says: Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. Matthew 10:32

Rev. Vera

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 02:02 PM
Edited by Vera on Tue 10/21/14 02:03 PM

... blind dates ...

Somehow it has been a blind date. Writing, chatting, skyping ... friendship, trust, love. I travelled to Pakistan and we got married 5 days later. We are made for one another. Thanks be to God!

no photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:48 PM
My Words taken out of context, twisted around and used for the negative.

Stay on the topic

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15