Sun 12/21/14 03:04 PM
Welcome dear to mingle2

Loneliness is just a visitor.
He is going to leave you,
soon and very soon!
biggrin

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 05:51 AM

In my mail box I received a term of service (next c) asking me to complete the registration process. Then use the accept button. I have 2 questions 1. is nextc Mingle 2 ?
2. At the end of the terms of service agreement their was no accept button. Am I about to lose my established account with Mingle?
I am confused!:smile:

what Hello Dean, I got the same mail. I am also confused, because my English is not enough to understand all. Have I done any misstake to Mingle2?
I hope we get more information.
slaphead

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 01:52 PM
In the beginning there was contact with two of them. My advice: Take notice when your inner alarm system rings. Sweet words and promises have a loud voice, but sooner or later your inner alarm rings again.
Sometimes I am laughing loudly, because of those down-to-earth, God-fearing and easy-going ingeneers, who are not smart enough to know which city belongs to which state, where they are living. Who don't know that, since 20 years in Berlin is no longer east nor west. Those men who fits in any dress and any situation, who are strong in business, but do not know that after dot comes a blank, haha. Those men writing, they have come across my pictures while I use only one.
When I see details like that I google their names, report the user and block them. I found a lot of them.
In our real life there is no button to Report User, no button for Blocking, and no way to Remove someone just by a click.
Remain always watchful!

Be blessed!

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:50 AM
Thanks to Mingle2!

Fifteen months ago I attended
Looking here for a good friend
Stories happened, good and bad
Interesting chats I had

First I found a son in India
Then another one in Nigeria
Now I am counting twenty sons
From all different continents

One day I maild to a member
A serious picture would be better
Thanks to God and Mingle2
This one became my really YOU

Six months chatting, calling, skyping
Then I went to Pakistan for meeting
Five days later we did our wedding
For he is real, loving and caring

He is my best friend
And my mingle-mingle
We are so much happy
Thankful to be mingled!

God is using Mingle2
Finding the real love for you
Everything is possible
For nothing is too hard for Him!

Be blessed! flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:16 AM
Welcome! God knows your needs. Be blessed!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:12 AM
Welcome here at mingle2. I wish you the best to find real love.
Is there anything too hard for our God? Be blessed!

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:03 AM
Welcome Vince! My husband and I wish you all the best to find real love. I found my love on another continent. Mingle2 made it possible. flowers

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 02:31 PM
Proverbs 18:21

The tongue
has the power
of life and death,
and those
who love it
will eat its fruit.

Amen

Love you all! flowers

no photo
Thu 12/11/14 03:51 PM

You Heard it All

...in different versions.

no photo
Thu 12/11/14 03:36 PM
Jeremiah 32:
26 Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah:
27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Amen

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 07:51 AM
We all need each other. Just imagine you have the ability to change the day of another person!

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:00 PM
Hello dear son!
God gave me 20 internet-sons and one daughter. They are from many different countries. Four sons are from India, just like you. According to culture and traditions many men are very shy. Chatting is a great chance, for no one sees when a face turnes into red. In Pakistan one friend of my husband could not look into my face, because of shyness. Do not worry. I wish you the best! Be blessed!

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 12:52 PM
Hello dear, everything happens for something. Read in the forums how to be watchful. Never give up hope. Real love was waiting here for me. My husband and me are so happy! Be blessed!

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:12 AM

young enough to be my son

Yeah, use the mail settings and it will be okay.

That's how I became the internet-mom of 20 sons and one daughter world wide, while reporting the scammers. Mostly the young people come from poor countries, not only looking for fun, for marriage, but looking for a chance by going to a different country. In muslim countries marriages are arranged by the families, because outside looking for the face of a girl is not possible.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 01:47 AM
Hello dear, go to Mail, to Blocked Users, and there you can unblock someone.

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 03:04 PM
Hello Ainia, that's great wisdom!
You are absolutely right. It is also important to choose the right people to be with, the ones with positive attitude. You know what? In winter time wearing white shoes can make my day!
Be blessed dear,
Rev. Vera

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 06:14 AM

What a man can do a woman can do it better,how true is this?

Hahaha, who told you? A woman or a man? A magazine? Who is best? I say, the combination of both is the best.

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 12:04 PM

Stay positive,it going to be ok.
Wish you successful surgery and quick recovery.

Yes, dear Joyce, hold on to these words and go. Remember the song of Andre Crouch, called The Blood never loses its Power. As long as you believe in prayer, the Power of Jesus is there with you. In your mind you just touch the hem of His Garment, and see what He will do.
Dear Joyce, we pray that God will glorify Himself by this surgery, so that you rejoice again and giving testimony of His Love.
We love you and we bless you!
Rev. Vera

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:25 AM
No picture - no interest. You have to invest something to get something, dear.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 06:21 AM

Peace love and understanding:wink:

Hello Peter
What are dogs doing when they come from out of water? They shake their body to dry the fur. You have spend much time on this thread. You know, yesterday is gone. Take a deep breath, shake off, do what has to be done and move forward. This is your life. Live it your own way, by learning from misstakes, by experiences, and by the confidence that you are a real man. The Bible says, you are wonderfully and fearfully made. You have much to give. At the right time you gonna meet the right woman, who will love you just as you are - unconditionally. She will bring out the best in you. Love her with all of your heart and live happily.

I love you with the love of the Lord. Be blessed!
Rev. Vera

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15