Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Sat 07/21/18 03:10 PM
Hello dear Claire Louise
Christians are believers on different level. Maybe you should pray to God to connect you to a person who loves God as much as you do. And then leave it on God. He will do it, and even more.
Here at Mingle2 I wasn't looking for a husband. Hm. So God surprised me with the best husband, and same time with a Ministry, called "Online mom and sons", with more than 100 sons from all over the world.
Wishing you the blessings of God!
Mom Rev. Vera flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Tue 07/17/18 02:13 PM
Welcome to you
Here at Mingle 2
Be careful to whom
You might say I-love-you

All kinds of people
With all kinds of motives
We’re wishing you Paul
to find the best of all!

flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Mon 07/16/18 10:51 AM

hello dear

Atif Aslam!? May I have your autograph!?

Atif Aslam? Oh, I love his voice singing "tajdar-e-haram"!!! flowerforyou

Vera's photo
Sun 07/15/18 04:47 PM
Dear Tom. In your 57 years you really experienced life. You have never given up. And honestly, now it’s too late for that. Give up seeing yourself as victim. Raise your head and start again with your new 100%. Only other people see you with less of this. You can watch the video “The black dog”, and use it for your freedom. Shake the devil off, get back into the line and be happy about your little life. Oh, something about writing. It just came into my mind, you should choose stuff which makes you feel good, which does “enlarge your territory”, which goes beyond your past. I find it dangerous writing about negative or the past. It can make those things to stick. You have the right to bann the past and live new.
You are doing a great job here at the forums. God bless you Tom. Love youuuu

Vera's photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:16 AM

... quality people ...

How do you call the other ones?

Vera's photo
Fri 06/01/18 12:11 PM

tell me what you all feel or think abt it

Namastai. Honestly speaking, Your profile doesn't give any input. Same also the text of your topic. Have you gone for divorce? I don't think so. It would be a shame and a big problem. India is missing 70 Million women for marriage. Be happy if you got one! If you want to live a happy marriage, it depends on you. THE INPUT DETERMANS THE OUTPUT!
Wishing you the best. Namastai

Vera's photo
Mon 05/07/18 06:31 AM
They are not only from Ghana. And the love messages you receive can be written by men from a criminal organisation. You can not stop that crime, for they don't stop.
Be glad that you escaped and block them. This experience should not stop you from finding your love!

Vera's photo
Tue 03/27/18 09:46 AM
Amen!

Vera's photo
Mon 03/19/18 02:36 PM
Why do you keep refusing to take me early?

Why? Your work on earth isn't done yet. You are needed than you can think of. You wasn't born by accident. No. God created you, for this place and for this time. Surely God created you for your honest words, while some use this chance for joking. Be blessed my dear. You are needed!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/17/18 02:55 PM

God blessed you to my sister in Christ. Also give your opinions, and we are here for the WORLD to see that there is a God and He has His rules. And if we don't obey GOD, we are obeying Satan. There's only two ways my sister. Teached what God has give you.

Yes, God has blessed me. I am a Rev. and my job is different. I have to tell everyone about the love of God, the motherly love of God. The way how God says YES to every human being. In all your posts I never read the word YES. Not even a "Yes, you are right". I find it better for myself to love everyone, than to argue. God bless!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/17/18 02:29 PM
Edited by Vera on Sat 03/17/18 03:24 PM
Please please, don't give up. You are at the right place. First I was overrolled by scammers. Thereafter I said to myself, okay, I will no longer expect anything good over here. From that moment I texted to others more easily. That's how God gave me a good husband and a ministry with more than 100 online sons. I am glad and happy that I stayed on here!
After all things which gave me depression, after doctors, therapists and medications, NOW I am accepted and I am loved. I have learned in the ministry with the sons, to set boundaries. I am no longer shy to say NO, or NOT NOW. Just like the video "I had a black dog, his name was depression". Sometimes the black dog is a big monster, sometimes he is a little mouse. I love my life!

God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/17/18 02:12 PM
Wishing you the best!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/17/18 02:10 PM

Brief and to the point but I suggest you get rid of the shirtless photos. Despite what you may think, the majority of ladies don't like to view them.

Hahaha, yes yes, you are right. In 2013 I saw the picture of a half naked young man. I wanted to critisize his profile picture. He was looking for a good woman for marriage. I wrote to him, "please change that picture, or you will only reach out to those who like your body."
9 months later we got married. True love! I thank God!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/17/18 01:55 PM
It was my birthday in October 2012. One week before I made it known to some friends and to my gospel choir. I made a surprise party. I just wanted to know who comes. A big pot with my favorite soup and everything else was prepared. Furnitures were arranged.

Two ladies from the alto section came. Three days long I was eating my favorite soup. Well, I wanted to be surprised, but not in that way. That has been my last attempt for making friends.

God had a different plan!!!
I was feeling lonely. Our choir leader Latonius J. Earl advised me to join into a dating site, just for talking with people. Now, exactly 6 years later I no longer feel lonely. By Mingle2 God has given me the best husband, the first true love in my life! And God started with me the ministry "Online mom and sons", which has now more than 100 sons from Africa, Asia and elsewhere.

God knows best!
Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Wed 03/14/18 08:58 AM
Hallelujah! At the Bible university of my Archbishop I have learned that, if someone asks a question, he has already 50 % of the answer. I am sure you have more than 50% of the answer. According to Bible word "Iron sharpens Iron" we are looking for more knowledge and wisdom. I would like to hear YOUR answer. God bless you

Vera's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:21 AM
Alles ist gut, Liebling.

Vera's photo
Fri 02/16/18 11:03 AM
Hi Tom!

I love your message! The text is filled with life and truth.

I think, not everyone who comes to my door is sent by God, because God has given us a free will, so they do what they want. I don’t need any signs, because faith is about what I believe, not about what I see.

God’s Word, The Good News is the eternal Word, for everyone, for every generation, for every century. It speaks to every generation and the message is still the same. The Holy Bible is not a newspaper. No. It is a constant Word. Which means, throughout all times believers constantly are waiting for the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Constantly thinking of being in the end times. Constantly!

Jesus was saying it three times, that we can do what we like, but we shall choose life. I choose life, I go out with joy, I know I am secured in Jesus. Amen

God bless you! Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Thu 02/15/18 04:40 PM

'Online mom and sons'
Whats it about winterkind?

It's a ministry of God, which He started 4 years ago. God knows about the struggling of the young men in this world. The burden on them is too much. He is using me to show them His motherly love. I am there to understand and to strengthen them, no matter the country or religion. I have more than 100 online sons (from Mingle2!!!) from France, Morocco, Tunesia, Lybia, Egypt, Senegal, Gambia, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Lebanon, Syria, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal Philippines, Malaysia. It is really amazing to learn from them.

Vera's photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:42 PM
Welcome at Mingle2 and good luck!

The picture is okay. No profile?
"The input determines the output"

Vera's photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:34 PM

Update, i broke up with her after that, she then got devorced. Tried ro reach out to me, couldn't do it! She got divorced. I have feelings for her, just the cheer amount of deception strangeld me. I had to say no. The hardest decision i ever made.

So proud of you son! God's Word says, everything happens for our best. Thank God for this experience, because it didn't went too far. It shows you that people can have hidden plans. I promise you, now your "inner alarm system" is sharpened. God has provided for you a wonderful girl / lady, a true love.
Alles wird gut! Liebe Grüße von Mom Vera aus Hamburg

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15