Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 01:31 PM
U can learn alot from a Bear.(lmao)This vid.
will help to enlighten U somewhat.(lmao)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbJanbbqnw
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 01:19 PM
Boo!~Grrrrrrrr(lmao)
Guns=1 Bear scratch to left buttock cheek
Wise A$% remarks=2 Bear scratchs(both cheeks)
Rocket Launcher=I swipe ur brainless skull
clean off ur shoulders(lmao);=)~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue: }~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 12:52 PM
Awww!That is beautiful S~P.A bearific dedication to someone who stepped up & into ur life when U needed it most.I am most happy for U gurlfriend.I send many kudo's to Mikey117.Awesome & true friend indeed.Chin up S~P for U now have a confidant & shoulder & ear.Superb!ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear;=)~(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 12:40 PM
Bearifically beautiful once again CCP.I've notice alot more personal expression lately and I think it is fantastic,I luv it very much sweetheart.There awaits a very lucky man out there somewhere who does not know this yet,so I truly hope that he discovers this knowledge.Perhaps he may see through some hints in your writing or even from Katie's fab idea she whipped up,that's providing U are in the submittable pool.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((bear~hug)))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 12:30 PM
K;JSH,U wanted & desired a true-to-form exhilarating Poet who can bring the house walls crumbling down.Well she is here now.She hails by the poetic name of MsWizard.Step right up & meet & greet her.Mind U not for the faint at heart.No sir/No Maam.Wow!sweetheart;U freakin have my desk pulsating & my feathered pen keeps jumping from it's well from the vibrations.WOW!Oh!but I have much more 2 say indeed,though I'll try to split it up in smaller proportions.OMG!gurl.This Bear is tripping big-time.U are the one I was searching for 6 mths.ago when I asked if there were any ladies up for a halo jump with me.Well there was more included in within the req,but that's neither here or there.U freakin Rawk!gurl from every conceivable angle.Thee are not faint-at heart whatsoever most certainly.Your writing & expression tells me this beyond a shadow of a doubt.I am deeply honored to have your friendship MsWizard.WOW!gurl.Smokin!!glasses :tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 12:02 PM
Once again masterfully written words of wisdom to take heed of and of course it lends sooo much thought & direction.I'll sway with the no-repeat clause though.God forbid would I ever want to repeat that.I would'nt wish that upon any man.But indeed I must draw from some of the other advice in my current new life,for I most certainly will never want to repeat that downward spiraling chain of events.ttyl/sweetheart;=)
Godspeed!Cybear((((bear~hug)))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 11:49 AM
Hi!MsWizard;once again I must say that I am deeply humbled by your kind words.U do so inspire me greatly & I am forever grateful sweetheart.
Thank You!beary much(lol);-)~((((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwww!I hear flapping of wings.Cy looks up^Yeah!it's my angel D(((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))Put me down beasty bear!!Hmmm!do U have any bearific sweets left over from yesterday perhaps,then I'll gladly let U down.Till then;Awwwww!listen to D whineing everyone.(lmao)I wuv U;=)
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again so wisely stated by my bearific friend indeed.Well I'm still working on that tedious lil detail in my life.I'll keep U posted though.(lmao)Gosh!humans expect soooo much from Bears.OMG!I hope there all living up to there expectations.Geez!(lmao);=)(((((bear~hugs)))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 11:11 AM
Hi!S~P~S.I enjoyed this very much.When words come directly from a woman's heart they are emotionally felt.There is no cheesy factor lying within this poem.Not from perspective anyhow.Please keep writing K.(((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 11:05 AM
Superb;once again.MsWizard.The gravitational pull with this piece is extremely powerful indeed.I believe many would shy away quickly because it lends and all to real dark reality that many would rather not face for an array of reasons.Sadly too surreal.;=( Great writing;=)Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:11 AM
Countless are words heard have left me sad
And few of them likewise have left me glad
The preconceived notion shall they endorse
Serrated fallen victim from spiteful course
Blessed are souls who provide us with hope
While thieves plunder thee ability to cope
Simplistic fragments a choice lying within
The heart warming smile or a hideous grin
Then surely,I'm compelled to ask myself why
Such a soul sedates thirst by making 1 cry
Their victory achieved when sorrow brought
Is not it then wiser when happiness sought
If kindness is given lending us inner peace
Sadly a multitude much rather would fleece
Pathetic existence by their harboured hate
A change dwells & pleads it's never to late
Thee heart re-kindled so that eyes now see
May love and compassion reign domineeringly
Pondering this dilemma so that all may see
There spoken for the betterment of humanity
Them choices lend wisdom,an underlying test
Slaying the conception of the New Wild West

Written by Cybear 7/5/07{food for thought}
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing love

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:34 PM
Good Eve.Zanne.I am very pleased to meet U sweetheart&I am honored.Thank U also for the compliment on the bear.He fits me 2 a T for sure.I am a veteran from 101st Airborne.A glorious unit w/a very rich history.Your son will be placed in my prayers immediately.Tell him I said to stay out of harms way as much as possible.I am both flattered & honored to have MsWizard as my friend.She Rawks!big-time.Her imagination & creative writing skills could loosen bedrock.I luv her wring.She's awesome.;=)
ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve(((((bear~hug)))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:21 PM
Cybear pokes the door open with his snout.Hmmmm!What do we have here?Well these are curious lil critters & very long tails .What are them for?They have shifting beady eyes.One of them is staring at me,I wonder if he likes me?Hmmm!Well I'll have to try to make friends with these frisky critters.(lmao)Is that one yawning or does he really think he's frightening me?Hmmmm!Interesting lil fellas indeed.Well enjoy urself & get to know every 1 K.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((bear~hug))))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:07 PM
Well Good Eve.IggyLady.And welcome to JSH.The good news is you've reached the kewlest comm.on the net,the bad news is that once U enter you're heart will never allow U to leave.J/K;=)But seriously there are many good people within trust me.I have acquired a bunch of truly genuine friends that I love & cherish.And U shall also dear.My best advice that I can offer is that U mix & mingle with us & post.That is imperative for this is how people begin to know U.Thx!for the compliment dear,and may I remind U that Poetry offers various writing technique's.I chose a diff.style for this particular one purposely for the element of surprise at the end was my priority with this one.I'm glad U enjoyed it though & we'd love to see some of your writing for we encourage this here big-time.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear((((((bear~hug)));=)
:tongue: flowerforyou glasses

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:54 PM
flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 08:59 AM
Hi!Preston;another really good piece of work here.U have skills my friend.I enjoyed that very much even though the resounding sadness lies within.That my friend can change in 1 instant.Trust Me!."Keep Holding On"by Avril Lavigne relly works for me.Give it a listen K.Hmmm!I see below U have caught the eye of some beautiful ladies indeed.Keep the faith my friend,& likewise I shall also for she is out there.We will find her or she perhaps will find us.Amen!Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=)
glasses :tongue: flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 07:40 AM
Awww!Good Morn.SBF aka Sweetheart aka my Dear Friend.Let's get this party jumpin with a big ole bear~huggie,(((((((((bear~huggie))))))))))
I feel soooo much better now.How bout U?:tongue: Put me down beasty!Hmmm!in a min.I shall but till then,well it's U & that bearific fruit bowl behind U that I must confess I'm staring at.YUMMMY!:tongue: I hope U have a bearific day/eve sweetheart.See where that compliment has gotten U now.You're suspended in the air by an overgrown whimsical poetic bear.Yay!;=)Hmmmmm!4th of July=many coleman coolers to forage.:tongue:I wuv it so.Cy places SBF down gently.K;ttyl/my very dear friend.And no I will not swipe fruit on the way out geez!(claws crossed)(lmao);=)~
(((((bear~hug)))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 07:17 AM
OMG!I just pulled down a branch to snag some choke cherries & I glanced upwards & guess what I see.This feathered bird with deep penetrating eyes.He's kind of creepy really.If I did not know better,I'd almost have to say he may be mad at me.Hmmm!His stare is breaching my very pelt.Wow!A powerful lil birdy indeed.(lmao):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:53 AM
Good Morn.MsWizard & a Happy 4th of July sweetheart.I hope U have a bearific day/eve.Wow!freakin amazing gurl.Your words are so true and powerful enough to shake even bedrock.I luv your writing & expression & I could not be any happier that U found JSH,but more so that your fav.place is here in Poetry Forum.U Rawk!gurl.(((((((bear~hugs)))))))ttyl/sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:33 AM
Happy 4th of July sweetheart.I hope U have a bearific day.It is great indeed to return back home for that is our very essence & true character.Not some play-acting facade that so many lend efficiently.(blah!)Some times I giggle softly at this particular thought.I once wanted to ask my neighbor would it be alright if I park this rusted out,but nostaglic 68 Chevy Bel air alongside ur 06 fully loaded Beamer.Perhaps to lend it a lil contrast from a much cherished & more noble & innocent decade long forgotton sadly.Just a thought for Mr.Jones to ponder over.Well I've never!Yeah!it shows(lmao):tongue:laugh
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 06:02 AM
Hmmm!I had to ponder over this poem concerning forgiveness for a bit before I responded.First I must say that there are deeds,crimes & atrocites commited on to others that I quite frankly find unfogiveable.However those of lesser nature of course must be forgiven most certainly.I once lost a friend(no name mentioned)here @JSH because she completely humiliated me in public forum before all of my friends.Which cost me a long absence from my 2nd home.I never asked for or expected a public apology but one e-mailed would have been completely acceptable.However she aired towards the denial factor,hence a friendship was lost.If she had however it most certainly would have been squashed immediately & forgotten.That was her choice then not mine so as U can see there are sometimes other factors that must be weighed concerning forgiveness.Just my opinion sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
(((((((bear~hugs))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 20 21