Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 11:50 AM
Boo!Grrr(lmao)Hi!MsWizard aka Sweetheart.You're work is truly magnificent & sooo inspiring.I was in awe with that piece"Secret Sin".All truth be known I read it several times actually.It was so brilliantly written & the twist of events at the climax was a complete surprise.Which then inspired me to use that approach for the first time with this one.My friends were thrown back with it likewise.I freakin luv it.Poetry Rawks!!!from every conceivable angle.And what a fine addition U are sweetheart in the Forum.I truly hope also that U stay with us,for our Forum RULES!well the rest(drools).Yay!;=)LMAO.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear(((((((bear~hug)))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 11:04 AM
Hi!Whisper aka Sweetheart.(((bear~huggie)))Thank You!for that lovely comment hon.I left a reply yesterday on ur thread I hope U received it.It waz basically an update.As far as the latest comments popping up towards U,don't sweat it K.There lousey cyber-chump cowards with no back-bone & wouldn't recognize a beautiful woman if she knocked right at his door.Losers;big-time.Have a beartastic day sweetheart K.I wuv U bearifically.Put me down U filthy bald patched animal!Hmmmm!No!(lmao)ttyl/hon.K Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 10:49 AM
Thank You!PKH aka Sweetheart.(((bear~hug)))I am flattered by that comment,& if I may add that is the true ignition source that keeps me fueled.I'm bearifically happpy that U enjoyed it hon.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear.;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 10:29 AM
Yay!my Angel flew back in.((((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty))))))))))).I know U are sweetheart.Everywhere most certainly.JSH/MySpace/Real-time/Real-world,U are there indeed.& visa~versa.I wuv U bearifically D.Tomm.it is then;breakfast 4 sure.(nope!no hints on menu):wink:But I'll bet it will be Yummy!:tongue:Have a bearific day sweetheart.ttyl/hon.
Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!PKH aka Sweetheart.(((((bear~huggie))))There much better now.:tongue:I'm glad U enjoyed it hon,it was quite vivid hey?Phew!things that true nightmares are made of.Perhaps way too many King/Koontz novels.As far as the rest goes follow me & Lisa's lead,& e-mail us if U have further Q's K.U Rawk!gurly & were keeping U here @ our 2nd home.;=)(((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:59 AM
Hi!D aka my Angel.:tongue:This has been a trying past 24 hrs.for Cy.1st I get shocked trying to climb an electricity pole to get Katie's power restored,now I have 3 bald patches to show for it(lmao)Then last night that bearifically frightening dream.Geez!What did I do to deserve this sweetheart?And some bad man is talking about using a rocket launcher on me.(cy flashes claws)wait till he feels these babies.(lmao)Have a bearific day sweetheart & be most careful of nightfall & things that go bump in the night(rotflmao)ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug)))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:32 AM
Ummmm!a wee bit hasty no?I see 11 posts & it's the 1st time I've seen U personally.Jump in & mix & mingle so people get to know U,then Poof!U are on ur way 2 making some awesome friends.This is the kewlest comm.site on the net bro.I'd seriously re-consider if I were U.(my opinion)Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: glasses

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:09 AM
Awwww!That's bearifically sweet.My friends @ JSH do wuv me & there concerned.See what happened waz that word spread through the forest that Katie had a lil problemo with power.And I think she waz bearifically sweet for coming up with the crush pool idea.Umm!so I figured well,1 good gesture deserves another.So yes;I climbed up the nasty pole to C what I could do.I hope she has her power back,beause I have 3 bald patches now(lmao)Will they grow back?Geez!I hope so,I need to find me a mama bear,& quite frankly there's nothing sexy about bald patches K.(lmao)Cybear:tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}
embarassed

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:15 AM
Marie=LMAO;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:13 AM
Good Morn.Marie aka Sweetheart.How frightfully entertaining hey.I'm bearifically glad the daylight has returned also.Yay!Daylight & Sunshine=Good.Night=Creatures that go bump in the night(lmao)It was quite graphic I'll admit.Perhaps way to many King/Koontz reads.Yep I'm pointing a boney finger there way(lmao)Have a bearific day sweetheartK.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbJanbbqnw

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 05:45 AM
Wow!Very powerful emmotional release.That's O.K.hon.The main thing is the release is there,that's the critical process we must pass through sadly.For as we know it is imperative,or snap goes the wiring.:+( Excellent work as usual.Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou
p.s.That poor guitar;+( sad

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 05:18 AM
Good Morn.CCP.Thank You!Sweetheart.I think U know how Cy feels about ur compliments for they are coming from a very high plateau my very dear poetic friend.I am both extremely flattered & greatly humbled.Geez!I may cause some of my freinds here @JSH to have nightmares.OMG!(lmao)Well I'll dish out plenty of bear~huggies to offset there timid & frightful paths.(rotflmao).Have a bearific day sweetheart K.((((((bear~hugs))))))

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 05:03 AM
Awwww!Did I frighten Snuggles-poo(lmao)K;bear~huggie time(((((((bear~huggie))))))).My goodness,your twemblin gurl.(lol)Thank You!Sweetheart.I now I'm a freakin mess(lmao)I've scarcely become a bear hug obsessed vivid imaginative poetic bear.Perhaps I've read way to many King/Koontz novels.You think?(lmao)But here is the pos.spin sweetheart U are 100% correct.I could surf Lucifer's fiery lake so long as my strong faith is intact,I'm good.YAY!;-)Do we feel better now snuggley~poo?(lmao)I Thank You!bearifically hon.Have a beartastic day K.ttyl/hon Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
blushing embarassed glasses

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 04:15 AM
Fearfully a day has surrendered to night
A dream to escape such nocturnal plight
Creaking lil whispers from cobwebbed maw
Ruined bone fragments resembling his jaw
A hideous clicking bone upon bed of wood
Such rotting stench from where he stood
The curtains dancing with frigid breeze
Hint of corruption and dreadful disease
Longing to feed through a sinister night
Gallant resistance from a pitiful sight
Tasteless dish served with immortal fear
Seething terror fills up my lake of tears
Ragged his wear of a beetle chewed cloth
Grievously natured with such a ill wroth
Horrid transparency layered mottled skin
Such eternal damnation purchased by sin
His hook-like claws hover the lonely bed
Such pitiful escape encompassed by lead
Yielding tender flesh to expose my heart
Defeated by some souls such quick depart
Whithering anxiously upon crumpled sheet
Show resilience and I'll lend some defeat
I'll fondle the pulsating muscle so dear
Electrically charged room a relished fear
Glorious nightfall encompassed by scream
I'm nameless perhaps but Master of Dreams
Addicted to such blood lust yes that is I
Intrigued by mortals that glance the sky
Fading out hazily I return to the crypt
Assured I will return when the sun dips
Sweat laced & heaving body a bundled curl
Bitter-ed taste remains of dominion world
Precious my life for I live one more day
My trembling hands clasp now I will pray

Painfully writtten by Cybear 7/6/07
brokenheart grumble frown noway

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 08:50 PM
Hi!Whisper;=)That is bearifically beautiful sweetheart.I would luv 2 C U write more.That's awesome gurly.Don't even sweat minor typo's 4 they would never overshadow what U have written here.Hey!I dumped Facebook,
they are utterly boring.OMG!I start getting sleepy just being there.(lmao)I'll leave that 1.4 the high school kids.Crappy-doo site.;=)I'm real happy 2 C U writing.Very Kewl!Godspeed!Cybear(((((bear~hug))))

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:15 PM
Hi!CCP aka Sweetheart aka My Cherished Poet.I am sooo glad to hear that.U have me beaming now gurlfriend.I think my paws are twemblin(lmao)
(((((bear~hug))))Put me down U filthy animal!Why CCP I've never!such rash language.(rotflmao)You Rawk!fine lady;thee of such a magnificent poetic soul.I wuv U bearifically.((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))))))

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:05 PM
Hi!Marie.Thank You!Sweethart;=)They truly are words to live by indeed.And every morn.when I awaken,I remind myself to choose my words much more wisely.I also make it a point to express myself more openly with people for U or I or any of us never really know when we'll be called home by God.So it is imperative to let your family & friends know how U truly feel about them.We do not have the ability to return & express them feelings & thoughts afterwards for then sadly it is too late;=( Well my thoughts anyhow sweetheart.I wuv U bearifically my dear friend.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou:heart: blushing embarassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Eve.SandyLou.Thank You Sweetheart;=)Please read the above mess.that I stated to Marie,for them words I could never improve upon.I thank U immensely dear for your compliments for U do so keep me inspired.Have a bearific eve.& a gentle sleep K.((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))))))

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:31 PM
LaMom aka MyAngel=((((((((((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))))))))){X+O}

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:28 PM
Boo!Grrr(lmao)~(((bear~hug)))Well look @ these wonderful creatures.So we have new friends in addition to our Forestry of Friends I see.Well then I'll have to inform my dear friend G of this.That's simply bearific.
:tongue:I really like this poem alot,it expresses the deep love and connection that you have with them.Yes I've seen them first hand,& wow!are they ever spoiled.Their dietary needs alone can be quite a handful,and that's not even including all the other factors that provide them with optimal care.Nice piece,keep up the bearific work.ttyl/hon.
Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 05:31 PM
Well I'm truly flattered indeed with that notion.I never really have given that serious consideration.Though I have"I Love You Grandfather"published with the Ntl.Library of Poetry.Hmmmm!I'll give it some thought though.I spent so many years drawing NHL related works on an easel that I virtually forgot about writing.U know who inspired me to lift my feathered pen once again was a master Poet/+ dear friend of mine's here @JSH.He hails by the name of Gryphyn,G for short.He's freakin amazing.Flip back through Poetry and find his works.He Rawks! big-time.You'll truly enjoy.his work,it is simply breath-taking.Thx!again I am truly flattered.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear(((((bear~hug))))

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 20 21