I listen ever closely for her gentle sighs
Falling from her eyes,salty tears were cried
Weakened & weeping from a past that had died
Too little of joy,while many shed from pain
Tonight sweet tears fall as if they were rain
Waves cascade over her as her new day is born
Her profound sadness once felt now has gone
No more does her heart leave sorrow nurturing
Listen closely;can U hear the birds chirping?
Such melodic sound carried within their flight
A warm blanket of air caresses her skin tonight
The tides of soothing calmness washes over her
Her evening tears have now become a sea sponge
Trapped endlessly upon the harsh baking sand
No longer shall she ponder sorrow perpetually
Time falls mercifully quick when allowed reign
She welcomes a new day as the sun gently rises
A majestic rainbow curls & hovers over the East
The seagulls yelp & dip endlessly within ritual
Steadfast and faithfully overlooking the ocean
My heavenly sight;few will ever witness sadly
A gentle breeze carries her soft loving whisper
Longing for a gentle man to capture her heart
Her smile casts a glow for a starking distance
I stand before her naked,drenched and cleansed
A glorious new beginning racing to-wards them
I am not faint at heart as I embrace her whole
2 fearless hearts,minds & bodies upon 1 journey

Lovingly written by Cybear^_^
11/15/07 :tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 05:51 AM
Awww!Did 3 of my bearific friends come to see the Bear.Yay!I miss U bearifically ladies,& I truly miss sharing my writing with U all.I hope this memo finds U all in good health~mind,body & spirit.I also thank U all from the bottom of my bearific heart for ur words of encouragement & simply being my friend.To me that is everything.For U all differ very much from my MySpace assoc.(very lame)They would not have a clue of the friendship that we all have established here.I am 4ever bonded w/my friends here & that will never change.I am deeply grateful indeed.Yay!I missed U all so much.I shall keep myself @ a safe distance from the stress & drama most certainly.I am glad U enjoyed my poem,for I love writng & sharing them w/my bearific friends.I will send a req.2 U all but U may find some food missing from ur coolers.Yummy!:=)Hey!a straight fish food diet can get old U know,geez!(lmao)Take care my cherished friends.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hugs)))+1 peck w/my snout.:=):tongue:
M~T~B~2~U=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
Invisible=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
LaMoM aka Angel=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 01:27 PM
S~J=Boo!Grrr(lmao)*(((bear~huggie))):=)I Thank U!dear 4 ur words of encouragement.I missed U bearifically also.Sweet Jesus rode in on a square wheeled chariot.Look @ that smile.Ur making my paws twemble & my snout crinkle.(lmao)I miss ur dark & sinister writings(j/k):=)They keep my faith strong.:)K:take care & much luv my bearific friend.Godspeed!Cybear(((((bear~huggie))))=1 peck w/my snout.Yay!:=)
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:41 PM
Awwww!U ladies just like making Cy blush huh?Tell the truth:=)I missed U all bearifically.That is the foremost thing I want U all 2 know K.Honestly I've had a prob.dealing w/the stress & Drama @ the site,however I have returned w/a new & improved bearific approach.It's call no-involvement approach.Yay!:)Yes of course while I was away I set-up a serious Rawkin!page @ M~S.But 90% of them are solo artists & bands.Adv.& exposure sells right?But where are my true friends who I have come 2 know & admire.Right here of course,quite elementary really.I've noticed many have gone sadly:( Well the Censorship issue really heated me & got me in big trouble in the first place,but hey it's not my site.As long as they keep it out of Poetry then I'm fine w/it.No one wants 2 embrace chaos most certainly.I hope 2 my bearific Saviour that this memo finds my friends in good health,mind,body & spirit.K;Who wants an Xtra bear~huggie?Yay!Please send me a friend req.K or I'll send my cubs out looking 4 ya.It won't be pretty either.You'll think the grinch that stole Xmas rolled through ur campsite."rotflmao"Much Luv,Cybear.Your bearific friend 4ever.((((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))+1 peck w/my snout.:=)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear^_^den}
PKH~:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
Puffins~:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
Okieangel~:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
Zero~E~:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/09/07 05:25 PM
I am forever ensnared within my Poet's realm
A mere thought of him quickens my heart rate
I'm left aching and longing during his absence
My strong desires fill my chest cavity w/warmth
He calls our sanctuary his Goddess's observatory
It lies nestled in lovingly upon a rolling hill
To my sides lie an expansive undisturbed forest
Beneath there's a hidden cove of sweet memories
Countless are these moments of glorious passion
Our loving thrusts in sync w/the crashing waves
I Wish to stay perpetually locked in his embrace
Before us lies a vast crystal blue infinite ocean
This morning upon my sill I sit wanting my lover
I dreamily pluck and pull at my guitar strings
His loving warm hands explore and caress my back
Moans escape my lips as my breasts become swollen
Beautiful exotic birds fly by as I cry outward
There drawn to the sounds emanating from my throat
My poetic lover stimulates me w/the ebbing tides
I feel his powerful yearning skimming the water
Forever imprisoned by each others languished want
He turns to stone as I stroke the neck of my guitar
His breath coming in gasps as I stare into his eyes
A bead of sweat drops slowly down upon my guitar
I ceaselessly await for my poetic lover to return
An undying love shared between two mortal beings
These insatiable desires we share are overwhelming
My candlelight flickers and licks at the windowpane
He returns with an open white shirt & roses in hand
I run across the lawn w/my wind swept flowing hair
He lifts me gently and spins me into a lovers spiral
So drawn to wards her anxious and trembling red lips
Dear God;allow us to remain embraced for all time
I have returned home to U my sweet & loving Goddess

Written by Cybear 11/9/07:tongue: :heart:

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:31 AM
Under the arc of a weather stain boards
Ancient goblins, and warlords,
Come out the ground, not making a sound,
The smell of death is all around,
And the night when the cold wind blows
No one cares, nobody knows.

I don't want to be buried in a pet sematary
I don't want to live my life again,
I don't want to live my life again.

Follow victor to the sacred place
This ain't a dream, I can't escape
Molars and fangs, the clicking of bones,
Spirits moaning among the tombstones,
And the night, when the moon is bright,
Someone cries, something ain't right.

I don't want to live my life again.

The moon is full, the air is still,
All of the sudden I feel a chain,
Victor is grinning, flesh rotting away,
Skeletons dance, I curse this day,
And the night when the wolves cry out,
Listen close and you can hear me shout.

I don't want to live my life again, oh, no, oh, no
I don't want to live my life again, oh, no, oh, oh
I don't want to live my life again, oh, no, no, no
I don't want to live my life again, oh, oh

Written & Produced by the Ramones
Submitted by Cybear:tongue:

no photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:16 AM
I hope my poem does not raise serious alarm
But a dreadful accident has happened w/Tom
He was definitely warned so now I will tell
My promise had rang just as clear as a bell
He had twenty-four hrs.to unblock my friend
But he chose to ignore until the bitter end
He laughed then he snorted @ this bruin Bear
Then he winked & teased without even a care
His rumor traveled that I had a bald patch
& my bearly butt & face was a perfect match
My promise was growled,he did not take heed
But Cybear's promise is his bearific creed
So he strode on casually just poking w/fun
His bravery is lying at the heel of his gun
Nightfall closes in as he sits by the fire
He has laid silly traps with wood and wire
He sits there so confidant just like a champ
But sweat and fear has made his clothes damp
Well it's time to visit old fool-hearty Tom
I pounce towards his camp with an eerie calm
I strolled up stealthily and I shouted Boo!
He shat his draws and he peed them too :(
Fumbling 4 his pea shooter smelling all ripe
I loped off his coconut with a mighty swipe
The crux of this tale has reached a sad end
Prosper wisely then with the wisdom I lend
Don't ever mess w/ my friends,cubs nor me
Through co-existence we'll all live happily
Tom @ MySpace=RIP!(lmao)~~~~{bear cave}:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:57 AM
Hi!Pam.aka Sweetheart.U will absolutely luv Marie.She is one of my dearest friends @JSH & my confidant.She has countless qualities that would make up a lengthy list indeed.I personally am deeply honored 2 have her as my friend & confidant.I luv her bearifically.That's what makes JSH so special.It began with the generosity of Mike & Mr.V.& then grew into a very special place for it holds the hearts & souls of some very dear people.I'm certain U will discover this as U go along.Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((((((bear~hug)))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 03:23 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
sad sad sad
noway noway
:tongue:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((bear~hugs~kisses))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
May God stand watch over & protect my guardian angel for every moment she spends upon this earth & may his love & mercy provide her with much strength as she embarks upon her next journey.U are forever deep in my heart & may my love for U serve as a candle 2 illuminate your path.I Love U Denise 4 ever & a day.sad :heart: flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 02:36 AM
OMG!are U serious D?My guardian angel is leavingsadI am at a total loss of words right now,for I never imagined this even happening.OMG!Sweetheart.But this is ur decision my angel & I respect that,U know this.Please send me an e-mail here or @ the other site to help me to understand K.sadU are loved by sooooo many people here angel.I am going 2 miss U terribly.We are very close angel & I need 2 understand K.sadI have 2 stop here,I am typo'g all over the place.Contact me angel & tell me why K.I love U bearifically 4 ever & a day my guardian angel.sad((((((((((((((((((((((((bear~hugs~kisses))))))))))))))))))))
Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;=) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 06:29 PM
Back and forth the swaying of the trees
follow in the same pattern together.
The leaves fall.Decomposition delicately
assumes it's role.The blanket of vibrant
colors soon perish & fade into the dark
soil.The clouds above cry and wash away
any evidence of the former defeat.All
that remains are empty branches.Still,
the unseen remains confident of its
purpose.Beneath the surface,the rings
of strength etched deep within the bark
are only permitted to grow after the
season's selective death.

Submitted by Cybear 7/19/07
:tongue:flowerforyouglasses

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 04:33 PM
I like this very much G~C aka sweetheart.Such a beautiful fantasy indeed.And absolutely intro.new things & environments into your fantasies such as U would with you're lover,for 1 of the objectives is exploration in this area with each other.This is 1 area U never want 2 become routine with.This keeps it very steamy & hot.=YUMMY:tongue: More spices the better.Oh!Yeah!simply bearific.U know what,1 day this fantasy will turn 2 reality and U will discover pure bliss.Just as it was meant 2 be.Your heart will guide U,& never deviate from this K.(((bear~hugs)))
Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 03:39 PM
OMG!Pamela them are the sweetest,deepest,purest & most loving words that U could speak to me with.I am deeply moved really.Your heart is so pure & ur expression is so profound it leaves me trembling to my very core.I am thinking of you morn,day & night & as I sleep I am dreaming of U.My heart is now healed and it is completely yours.As Jewel states in her song it is held between ur teeth so all that I ask is that U be gentle if U please.And I swear by God that I shall also.As we hold our faith strongly & steadfast may he watch over us & guide us as we embark upon ur new journey togethor in life.And may our past be completely erased & forgotton,for we will begin making a new past with each & every waking moment that we spend togethor.And the glorious day lies on the horizon when we are united physically and then we shall experience pure bliss & life that we have not yet experienced.But we shall Pamela indeed.I love U very deeply & passionately,& that shall remain through our lifetime & all eternity.And the words U spoke are as powerful as mine's ever shall be for there are no words that could ever be spoken that are finer & purer than from a woman's heart.I Love You!Pamela.((((bear~hus~kisses))))
Steven & Pamela 4 ever.Amen!:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: love

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 02:16 PM
Thank You!Sandy for sharing that song with us.I'm familiar with the artist also.Superb choice by the way.Tons of truth behind that 1 huh sweetheart?Indeed.Thx!again hon.Godspeed!Cybear(((((((bear~hugs))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 02:09 PM
Them are very fine words indeed that U express of ur friendship with Michael.I'm just getting 2 know him personally but for U 2 speak so hihly of him says a great deal 2 me.He seems like a very honest & sincere man who offers nothing but gentle words & true friendship.I look forward 2 getting 2 know him more and I most certainly wish him the best with his new found love.Awesome indeed.Very nice Txs,U Rawk!gurly.((((((bear~hug)))))))Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:54 PM
Awwwww!I need a group huggie in a very big way here with Txs,S~L & S~L~M
U ladies leave me completely breathless @ times.I am deeply flattered & humbled by ur precious words indeed.It just happened ladies right out of the blue.Boom!she was there suddenly.We are connected in so many ways from our past 2 our characteristics.It's most incredible really & I'm in orbit quite frankly.I keep pinching myself really 2 be certain this is finally happening 4 us both.We darn near gave up hope honestly.I truly believe their is a much higher intervention going on here.We both share the same faith also,no one can ever tell us diff.concerning the power of prayer.It not served up like McDonald's but it is given in due time if thee are of steadfast faith & believe.I wuv U ladies bearifically & speaking for us both we thank U with all ur hearts for all time sake present & future.(((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))X 3 ;=)
TxsGal=:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
Sandy=:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
S~L~M=:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:37 PM
This is so sad sweetheart,but of course very beautiful.A person can cause irreversible damage in a relationship by their words or actions or lack thereof.And as desperately as he or she wants 2 re-trace them footsteps in the hopes of getting it right the 2nd time it remains futile for the damage has been done sadly.As far as graphic,go for it gurly.That's why many of us are fighting off Moderation within the Poetry Forum.The reader is ultimately cheated if U squash the Poets ability of expression,honesty etc.then their words are diluted.Superb gurly keep up the great work & go for it sweetheart.Give it 2 us we can take it.Yeah!(((((bear~hug))))Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue:flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:21 PM
I believe what U have expressed here is by far one of most unselfish acts I've heard of in quite some time.Honestly I was taken back momentarily upon first read hon.Wow!gurl,I think U should be highly commended for this ultimate decision U choose to stay with.For I've seen the vast majority choose the other perhaps by way of the self-interest eternal struggle.Simply bearific S~P,I am honored 2 be ur friend sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear(((((bear~hug)))))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:07 PM
Very nice indeed Frank.The ultimate truth of genuine friendship,& of course our actions we choose to initiate or fail to for that matter will ultimately determine whether U truly speak/live the language or merely express it.Superb again Frank.Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:55 PM
Very true,nothing can be accomplished without seeking it's origin & starting there,otherwise in-completion is the final results.Bearific quote.T~M.Excellent!Godspeed!Cybearglasses flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21