Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 07:55 PM
That is simply bearific sweetheart.OMG!like DocB & Dave just mentioned to include many a men would greatly desire to hear that from a special lady.There are some who would literally pinch themselves to be certain there actually awake & have trully heard them words spoken.Very beautiful expression sweetklp.I luv it.Wow!The very essence of open communicationn indeed.(((((((bear~hug))))))))~;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 07:23 PM
Awwww!does Cybear have 2 more hugs to give out.Yay!Grrrreat.Because quite frankly I'm obsessed with them(lmao)But I did speak with my Bearanarian & he said he thought it was simply bearific.;=)I thank you very kindly ladies for it is U who keeps me inspired & driven.I am extremely pleased to met U PKH(((bear~hug)))& I hope U are enjoying our secomnd home.For it is a very special place indeed,& U can expect to make some very bearific friends also.Some even find their elusive soul-mate if that is whom they seek.So I've come to believe that many things have been proven possible here.Thx!again sweetheart & I would be honored to be ur friend if U choose so K.Your bearific friend Cybear aka Steven;=)~(((((((((bear~hug))))))))X 2 beautiful ladies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy~Lou=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PKH=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing K;back to my (bear-den)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{:tongue: }Phew!Home-Sweet-Home}embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 06:45 PM
Hi!Marie;my very dear friend.Thank You!soooo much hon for that compliment,I am humbled indeed.And very flattered if I may add.I know I will sweetheart one day.I will hold fast and diligent to my hope for if I ever relinquish that then I have welcomed despair.And that would be utterly saddening.Have a bearific wkd.sweetheart K.I have been peeking @them 2 baskets of strawberries & raspberries=YUMMY!!But I'll be a good bear plus I'll keep boo-boo away from them if U promise to make me some yummy pancakes.Mmmmmmmmm! :tongue: Take care sweetheart.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=)((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:24 PM
Hello!F/P long time no see/nor hear.U are flying beneath the radar hey?I'm a bear w/keen senses & I will find U.If I can not I'll have some lil cubs assist me(lmao)I hope all has been well with U hon.I am very happy to be back with my bearific friends.I missed them terribly,& I'm making some new frinds also.YAY!;=)My friends here hon truly keep me inspired & driven indeed.I hope that one day all of us can plan a wkd.annual meet at a nuetral place that fits the majority.Now that would be bomb hey?Well I can always have my dreamy bear notions can't I?Never say never as the saying goes.Take care sweetheart K.(((((((((bear~huggies))))))))))
Your bearific friend forever,Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;-):tongue:
flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:13 PM
Hello!Iam4U aka T.How goes the life's lil battle?(lmao)I took me a supper break.Italian suasage & fried onions w/rolls & fries=bearifically YUMMY!So true bro,thee angels are there,perhaps at times we become so mainsream focused that they remain elusive.However some times they find U & fire cupid's arrow directly @ U when U least expect it.Well I'm still looking & waiting patiently.(lol)But one never knows,so true.I hope all is well with U.Well take care my dear friend.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=) :tongue: glasses :heart: embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:58 PM
Awww!Thank You!sooo much sweetklp aka sweetheart.(((bear~hugs)))I thank U very dearly for your compliments,for they mean much more to me than mere words.They lend me assurance that if I remain persistent and driven then I shall find that elusive soul mate that I longingly seek.Take care hon,ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve.((((bear~hug)))

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:06 PM
The chilling damp air hovering over me
Such darkness creeping ever sightlessly
Grasp hold of me now for I welcome thee
This putrid beast lurks longing for me
The bolts of lightning cracking the sky
An evil shadow moving before my eyes
Gasping for my breath as it draws near
Caressing whispers show me your fear
Beads of rain roll down the windowpane
Such are my tears also,I can not refrain
Rolling so slowly down my unwanted skin
Waged by my heartbreak,not from my sin
Consuming souls with such great delight
Feeding lavishly all through the night
Craving such fear from a damaged heart
Reigning the grey matter right at start
Deliver willingly & I will spare pain
So futile your efforts for I still gain
Show me your terror & I'll show mine's
Oh!a resilient mortal my treasured kind
Your wings are damaged you faithful dove
My Saviour;he stands watching from above
Take your hatred and recess back on down
Merely seeking a true love not yet found
My angelic Goddess;she glides in flight
I shall find you then by Heavenly sight
With my faith there will always lie hope
My daylight breaking;I've learned to cope
Cradle me so gently please never let go
My faith it never wavered even while low
Upon thy bended knees then I shall pray
Our souls they shall clash 1 glorious day

Faithfully Written by Cybear 6/30/07
1 day~:heart:+:heart:will be 1.Amen!

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 07:17 AM
I Thank You!most kindly;DKOW.I am flattered indeed.I am also bearifically happy that U are enjoying yourself here for this is truly a very special place.In fact it is considered a 2nd home by many of us.I have many dear & true friends that I cherish here.And I can assure U sweetheart that you're words spoken are far more than mere to me.Being of a poetic soul,words mean everything to me.I never have nor ever will treat them light-heartily for they are way to powerful.For people's feelings & their very hearts are at stake.They can lift one's spirit & bring sweet relief,yet they have the ability to crush & dismantle one's heart.The only time I feel light-heartiness with words is applicable is when humor is involved,& even then to a certain degree.Words of wisdom from my cherished Grandfather.Take care & Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=)
Your bearific friend always.((((((bear~hug)))))));=)
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:13 AM
I tawt I taw a tweety tat;I did I did tee a tweety tat.OMG!gurl this RAWKS!where did this come from?This is the first Poem I've ever seen from U.I'm freakin amazed gurl.U need to be chillin in this Poem Forum much more.I would luv to see more of this.I like this bearificallly sweety~poo(lmao)I mean sweetklp.:tongue: For that U get 1 bearific fishie sandwich hot off the grill for lunch.I don't think the park ranger aka J.Carey will mind me useing his grill anyhow.Heck with him K.(lmao)Besides he called me a food swipeing filthy animal.That punk!;=)
:tongue:Take care hon/ttyl K Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve(((bear~hug)))
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 04:40 AM
Hi!D~K~O~W.I'm very pleased to meet U.This is very deep & heart wrenching,however your expression is superb.Furthormore ur courage & candor is to be admired.I can oh!to sadly relate to this.But mine's were at the hands of my Mother instead.:cry: My Father was a good honorable man who drove an armored truck his whole life.She used him like a Kleenex & tossed him away,then went on to her life-long alcoholic escapade with abuse in large quanaties.I learn & grew from it but quite frankly the only way I would find forgiveness later was through God's grace mericfully.The drop-tuck-roll never helped me much either,though it would later in life within my Airborne status in the military.I would be honored 2 have ur friendship,but that is ur decision.If U choose then send me a friend addy K.ttyl/hon.(((((bear~hug))))Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;=) :tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:18 AM
Awwwww!S~by~F=(((bear~hug)));=)Sweetheart;I am deeply honored & flattered by them words U have just spoken.And I am ecstatic that my words have that effect upon U.I am immensely grateful for ur kind words.Not everyone lends their words through poetic gesture however these words U have just spoken to me are equally as powerful & resounding as mine's.They are just spoken a little different that's all.Then I see my expression as a gift from God himself I choose to share them with my dear friends @JSH.U are my dear friend and I am eternally grateful for ur kind words.Your bearific friend always,Cybear aka Steven.Godspeed!((((((((((bear~hug))))))))))));=)

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 01:46 PM
This is truly amazing my dear friend.And U wonder why I use that word when I think & speak of U.Ummm!because U are;=)It is if U temp.ran a parallel course with my mind and spoke the very words of my present feelings & state.Wow!So much left to ponder over here,& it reminds me of a Bruce Springsteen song when he says 1 step forward,2 steps back.I know the last thing we ever need in life is another gouge for then the fear factor raises while the trust level lowers.(sadly)Such surreal expression sweetheart.Then may our hearts remain guarded & may God guide us down the right path leading us to the right one who shall never hurt us again.An unconditional & mutually shared love between both.Amen! Thank You!Txs.my bearific friend always,Godspeed!Cybear.(((bear~hug)))

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 10:39 AM
This is bearifically beautiful farmboy.I think I'm going to :cry: (sniffle)And more importantly though she has felt ur words very deeply & is moved by them.I luv it.Great writing indeed.Thx for sharing that with us.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve.Pleased to meet U.(paw shake) :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 10:27 AM
Cybear pokes open the door with his snout.Hmmm!What's this?Q's lying within eternal struggle.I'm not touching this 1 with an apple tree branch or an olive branch K.(lmao)Cy smirks & beats paws out of there
:tongue:Phew!a narrow escape.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 10:16 AM
Very beautiful once again Txs.U describe the very essence of genuine friendship.I often ponder why it is extremely difficult in life to obtain them.I've had many fall short,I've seen those who step right to the doorway only to draw a line at the final moment sadly.Hence thee expression fair~weathered friend. :cry: Yet we are all from the same Creator.So sad.Then as I find thee true ones they are forever embedded within my heart & shall remain there forever to be held & cherished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
p.s.Hmmm!Now that I have finally opened my cage door,I still remain standing at it's edge for my wings have been damaged and I'm sadly unable to regain flight at the present.I pray 1 day that I will once again fly.My true friends however help me immensely to repair them.As U can see within my Poem how I feel about them.I care for each 1 dearly.

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 09:54 AM
Awwwww!This is bearifically beautiful Claudette.Wow!This a very powerful dedication to the person who obviously had the greatest impact upon your life.She was a beautiful woman indeed & has graced ur life with so much.I enjoyed reading this hon very much.Have U ever considered writing more Claudette?Thx for sharing this with us.(((bear~hug))))Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 09:34 AM
SandyLou=((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))));=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TxsGal aka Kristi=(((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))):=)

p.s.Thank You!so much my beutiful friends for
for it is U who keep me inspired.{X+O}embarassed

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:14 AM
I hope U feel better soon sweetheart.(((bear~hug)))I bowl of College Inn chicken broth coming right up.1 slightly chilled face cloth added to the mix.1 Bernstein Bear lullaby coming right up.K;ready for Z'zzzzzz.
Nighty~night;well in this case nighty~morn.I'm soooo confused.sad
Get well quick hon.((((bear~hug)))K;back to den~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :tongue:
flowerforyou :tongue: :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:44 AM
ToyotaGirl aka Kim=(((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))));=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AuburnGirl aka Connie=(((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty))))))));=)

p.s.Well shiver me timbers;I believe my paws are twembling(lmao)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue: (bear~cave):tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no photo
Thu 06/28/07 09:29 PM
I apologize for the post everyone.For my intentions certainly was not to spread fear throughout the comm @JSH.The post seemed serious enough when I received & I felt it warranted my attention to inform my friends.Once again I apologize.I've dupmed this jerk hoaxer from my friend's list immediately @ MySpace.This individual is useing the the screen name
"BostonBruinsSpace" over @ MySpace.I was not familiar with the web site SNOPES so I didn't catch that.His entire Web page is fake for he is useing fake credentials stateing he is directly affiliated with Boston Bruins organization.As a matter of fact he's attempting to sell BB wristbands also in the hopes of gaining people's credit card info.I have informed the proper authorities without informing MySpace so he is not aware of it yet.Way to many scammers,hackers,pedophiles,spammers,hoaxers,
etc.on the net nowaday's that's for sure.Sorry folks! embarassed