Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:58 PM
That waz soooooo relaxing.Phew!I nearly fell asleep hon.Camping is so awesome though ur right.U get away from the rat race & leave all worries behind.I think the sad part is when you're re-loading the vehicle & it's time to go back to the masses.Real awesome read sweetheart.I loved it ;=)
((((((bear~hugs)))))):smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
p.s.Ummm!I think the cooler has been pillaged though.I have no idea hon.
(claws crossed)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:40 PM
Thank You!Marie aka Sweetheart;=)(((((((((bear~hugs))))))))I am always deeply flattered by ur comments.My bearific friend forever & a day;=)
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: embarassed

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:21 PM
You truly read my mind like an open book sweetheart.Thank You!Pam ever kindly for your dear words,I truly cherish them so.(((((bear~hugs)))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:45 PM
Thee dear reader come sit down with me
We'll share gentle words & a cup of tea
Then we'll leave nothing left to guess
Conclusively then it shall lay to rest
Poetic words given straight from heart
Wishing dearly that they may never part
A headlong journey to the reader's soul
Such finest purity that one may behold
Never they'd slander while bearing pain
By expression then such a wisdom gained
Where lies the fault then if may I ask?
It's the writer who bears grievous task
Exposure does echo so resoundingly true
No malice or intent lies waiting for U
Tell me then dear why judge with haste?
A truth left palette with bitter taste
Realm of darkness while some shed light
Others offer hope for a dreadful plight
Perhaps shared grievance upon such loss
A mortals acceptance with a final cost
Born of fiction while others bear fact
Separated context of a one whom me lack
No glory obtained or a writer did gain
Suicidal notions if they would refrain
Perhaps by choice you've found it bleak
Variations lay abundantly shall U seek
A vast knowledge lining studious halls
So gently open me lover,I will enthrall
Open thy mind & I shall weave U a tale
Glance beyond worldly for we did prevail
Never look upon then with such disdain
I speak of trials in hopes you may gain

Lovingly Written by Cybear 7/8/07

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 01:24 PM
Whoa!Cy is very flattered,& I think my paws are twemblin againblushing
I'm bearifically happy that I have this luxurious pelt to hide my blushing.U ladies in the the JSH house are making Cy's heart go pitter-patter quite frequently.I just may have to push forward my appt.with my Bearanarian,I can painly see that now(lmao)(((((((bear~hugie)))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou blushingGodspeed!Cybear;=)

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 11:23 AM
Purple=((bear~hugs)):tongue:flowerforyou:heart: blushing: embarassed

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:31 AM
PKH=(((((bear~hugs~a~plenty))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
Txs is truly an amazing friend & poet.U will hon.but obviosly it needs to be with the right 1.I wish to God that 1 was not sooo elusive & so diff.to locate for lonliness was not God's intentions,so then for my sake & my dear friend's sake we shall keep the faith.My friends are held within my prayers and we shall find that special one or perhaps they will find us.Your new bearific friend for always & a day.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven.((((((((bear~hug)))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm very pleased to meet U frank.I hope ur enjoying yourself @JSH,a very special place indeed.Godspeed!Cybearglasses((bear~hug))+1 paw shake.
:tongue: embarassed

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 06:31 AM
SBF=((((bear~huggies)))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
IL=(((bear~huggies))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 06:14 AM
Good Morn!Txs.Ummmm!ur makeing we want to head right back in to where I just came from.(the shower of course){lmao}That's freakin HOTT!gurlfriend,& I wuv it bearifically:tongue:Simply very deep & sensual,& ummm stirring all the right senses.Oh Yeah!Cy's very excited fair to say.Fantastic expression & emmotion within this Poem here.Wow!;=)
(((((((bear~hugs)))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Hey!hon.ur poem has 2 hits already for deletion KmadThis moderation crap is already getting out of hand here.Do I sense a lil jealousy going on.If we can't write with total expression & switch up our style & subject matter then I will not write any furthor.Then everyone losses K when we all stop writing.People need to stop hateing K because I'm getting a lil heated here.None of the Poets are going to like this at all K.Grow-up!!!!mad :angry: explode

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 05:53 AM
K;I'm firing an arrow in the dark here because I'm much better with my hands on it & in front of it,because I do build them.I have a CT media player & my speakers also are CT.I'm thinking when U did the XP update perhaps your music & player was restored back to default=WMP,so then CT player goes in to storage so to speak,for WMP will open auto.U need to return CT as ur default.player,thus U will see all song icons will re-appear as CT presents them,not WMP icons.Have they changed by the way?That will tell me alot.I only do system retore as last resort,but that is your option after if U can not correct this.And restore by the way is harmless anyhow.Tell me after if this has helped K.Godspeed!Cybear((bear~hug));=) :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:18 PM
Boo!Grr(lmao)Good Nite/Sleep Tight & be most careful of things that go bump in the night.(lmao):tongue: flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:39 PM
(((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))))glasses
C=flowerforyou
C=flowerforyou
P=flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 05:28 PM
I was gazeing at them perculiar lil things last night.Very kewl!they fly in all diff.patterns.I waz stretched out in front of my den & 1 even landed on my snout to look at me.How kewl is that?(lmao)I think they like me.Yay!:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 03:20 PM
Hi!Welcome 2 the kewlest comm.site on the net.Enjoy!Godspeed!Cybear;=)

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:23 AM
sad
brokenheart
frown
flowerforyou
:tongue:
:heart:

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:20 AM
F~A=(((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing
SBF=(((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:02 AM
Boo!Grrr(lmao)Would U settle for this Bear?Ummmm!No!Really!Well I never!I'll squeeze the P#$P right out of U.:tongue:I'm sad now,U hurt my feelings,K;I'll go back to my den.sad ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}
p.s.I have no idea hon,I don't know him sorry.glasses((((bear~hug))))

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:52 AM
Good Morn.S~P.I am deeply sorry to hear this.It is extremely saddening,and I must say that U should should be highly commended for U have not forsaken who U are & turn towards hatred & total unacceptance.However with that being said I also find it extremely perplexing for this mentality is so diff.to comprehend.I'll never understand how a Father could abandon his children.sadI have 3 precious angels,Jessica,Crystal and Loran & they are my whole world.Always have been/Always will be.Period.Once again I'm very sorry & if U ever want 2 shoot me an e-mail or friend addy,please feel free 2 K.
((((((bear~hugs))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:33 AM
Exactly;just that it is;time for Mom now to things you always wanted to do,& experience new things.That inital transition is always awkward but then U settle into ur new life & envoirment.U will be quite happy with it as time moves forward & your used to it.You've put in ur time & raised them,now it's ur time Pam.ttyl/hon Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hugs))
p.s.I'll come by periodically & scratch @ ur windowsill K(lmao):tongue:

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:23 AM
Good Morn.Snuggles;-)Hmmmm!who is this fine gentleman one speaks of hey?Cy pokes Pam for answers lying within.(lmao)K;inquiring minds will find out eventually,Oh!but we will(lol)I could always squeeze it out of U(((bear~hug))):tongue:J/K.I love it sweetheart such bearific expression indeed.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!Cybear;=)~(((((bear~huggie))))))Cy swipes a banana on the way out=YUMMY! :tongue:~~~~~~~~~~~{bears:tongue:den}

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 20 21