Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:15 AM
Good Morn.CCP aka Sweetheart.So true indeed.I wish to God that lessons learned along the great long road of life was not by pain & heartache.Sure I've heard the cliche' "what does not kill us will make us stronger"though it does make the acceptance of this fact any easier or lesser.Beautiful expression sweetheart.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:38 AM
OMG!Sweet Jesus rode in on a chariot.I went to warm my coffee,& look what I have have returned to.My paws are twemblinI am serious my friends as a heart attack K.I am deeply honored & well beyond flattered here.OMG!I am surrounded by 5 beautiful ladies.D aka MyAngel HELP!My face is now the color of a choke cherry=YUMMY;)a bear's fav.U ladies soooo inspire me & cont.to drive me.I may even have to find another stationary store to refill my ink well.Thank You!once again lovely ladies aka my dear friends.((((((((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty))))))))))))))))))X 5
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:13 AM
A mere poetic gesture so I have been told
Fallacy offered by those you've been sold
Surpassed not by time such wisdom is true
Consider this a blessing I speak for you
Clarify I shall for by a diminished sight
Your shadowed judgement has become plight
For they serve untruths by sterling plate
Wisdom had proceeded me so painfully late
Countless mocking while reading my words
Ignore that Poet for them notions absurd
The fine cosmetic line for cloaking lies
Shredded hearts wailing the pitiful cries
Such ravishing beauty so laden with lust
Dismembering lives with a fictional trust
Endless them fools that charge their gate
Ensnared by exterior & sealing their fate
No market cornered both genders do apply
Them thieves of hearts by deceptive lies
Seeking out victims with a soul yet pure
Their outer beauty is so adept to allure
Opportunity so ripe dismissed all change
5th Ave.& Cartier's well within my range
So star-struck & smitten by sheer vanity
A blinding course some consider insanity
Clever and skillful with a scalpel clean
Basking in a triumph this scholar's dean
I have knelt before a throne,serving well
My identity forsaken while esteem had fell
An existence forgotten and self worth lost
Please tell me now friend what's your cost
Tears flowing steady as if it were a song
Stare deep in my eyes & tell me I'm wrong
Lending compassion but tell me U learned
Withered heart now by a soul that yearned
You ask me then if exempt or have I paid
Once was felled by exterior and I decayed
Pay mind attentively to mere poetic voice
Your Love's interior is your wiser choice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wisely written by Cybear 7/7/07{X+O}:tongue:
A poem derived from experience my friends.
Wise=:heart://Foolish=brokenheart

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 10:02 PM
CCP=((((((((((((((bear~hugs)))))))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
D/MyAngel(((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:44 PM
K;Good Nite Sweetheart.& gentle dreams.Forget about the Poem & creatures bumping in the night K.((((((bear!huggie))))))))ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear;=)

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:38 PM
There should not be any problemo there with the testing scenario,for that is a superb son U have there,& it's only natural for him to look out for the best interest & welfare of his Mother.If they have a prob.with that than they are not a good canidate to begin with.(my opinion)hon.Gurl;once a Yr.Sweet Jesus & all his disciples.Wow!I am speechless.Your world is going 2 rocking & quakeing.(lmao)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U are soooo welcome CCP.((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))))))I am extremely glad that I lifted your spirits.That makes me feel bearific sweetheart.{X+O}flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:25 PM
OMG!Sweetheart 8 yrs.playing 5th wheel.I'd say it's way overdue hon.Come on gurlfriend it's time 4 U now.Geez!U have sooo many kewl things to do & experience now.Wow!A whole new door is about to open for U.Good Lordy!So do not be faint @heart hon. flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:14 PM
That's when U throw ur hands up & go Yay!!Look @ all the freedom I have now.And no babysitter hassles.Of course the other vital element is ur soul-mate,hence companionship & all the bearific things that both of U do togethor.But that's another story entirely.;=(

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:01 PM
:tongue:Cy sits down in front of den to listen in.Hmmm!{:tongue:}Hmmm!Who's next?inquiring minds would like to know.(lmao) huh

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 08:54 PM
Hmmmm!Cy looks around.Hey!this thread got way too Quiet.OMG!she's running for the hills.Geez!I had my claws trimmed.She is so timid(lmao)I will find U snuggles,look @ me Geez!I'm a Bear.I have Xtra keen senses.Cy sniffs @ the air.K;I'll look 4 her(lmao):tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue: ~~~~~~~~:tongue: ~~~~~~~:tongue: Where are U snuggles?(lmao)

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 08:44 PM
Awww!U see how perculiar destiny can truly be.I wanted 2 talk some more to U tonight sweetheart.(((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))+1X(cy blushing)
Thank You!Sweetheart;I do luv ur compliments though they make me blush & keep me inspired hon.You Rawk!!!Snuggly~poo;=):tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 08:35 PM
Her inner beauty is equivalent or exceeds her outer beauty,preferably the later.The Barbie Doll types are highly over-rated(my opinion)
glasses :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:14 PM
Good eve.my dear friend G.Simply beautiful once again.I long for the days that I may possess dreams of this sort,sadly however beheld in reality it is not so.But as I regain my true self back then I'm certain my dreams will once again consist of peace,love & tranquility rather than darkness,fear & unrest.My undying faith shall be my staff as I walk my new journey & my dear friends provide me great sustenance along the way.Truly inspiring G;Thank You!my dear friend.Godspeed!Cybear(bear~hug)

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 04:46 PM
Awwwwww!U are soooo sweet my dear friend,& I deeply appreciate your encouragement also.These are the most cherished qualities one can ever hope for;or obtain amongst friends.U are one of my dearest friends & U read headlong through my work.A writer can tell the depth of the reader by the way,and U dear are astute & an avid reader with very great comprehension.It certainly should be known that if not for my dear friends who appreciate my writing then my desire would flicker out such as candle left exposed to wind.I thank U sooo kindly & I dear am greatly flattered also.Have a bearific weekend sweetheart.How about a huggie.Yeah!great idea Cy;=)(((((((((bear~huggie)))))))))

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:10 PM
Hey~Hey Iggy-Lady;=)-(((bear~hug)))Soooo waz up?TGIF hey?Phew!Awww the puter is slow hey.K;stick a wedge of tomato into the floppy drive.
Perhaps it's hungry:tongue:Ya never know.(lmao)Hey drop some lines in Gen.also that way U obtain some attention within the mass public K.Make some new bearific friends.Yay!;=)Meanwhile darkness begins to fall so be ever careful of things that go bump in the night K.ttyl/hon.Godspeed!
Cybear ((((((bear~hugs))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:55 PM
Good Eve.A~G.Thank You!((((bear~huggie)))));=):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 12:50 PM
Bravo!TxsGal.This is indeed a very deep subject & has become as sensitive as talking politics or religion.Just merely some more countless deaths,injuries,scars,& loved ones pain to be placed in the archives of our country's history book.So sad indeed.While the media feeds the masses a lot of hoopla~yada~yada.We know damn skippy that there are hidden agendas & underlying truths that we are not made aware of.Time uncovers the real stark truth afterwards.Meanwhile I pray everyday for my brothers & sisters who are standing in harms way as we speak.May God watch over them & bring them home with as minimal amount of battle damage as humanly possible.Godspeed!Cybear aka your brother;101st Airborne soldier."Death from the Sky"until there is Peace.Amen.

p.s.Sadly we are just instruments of war used & controlled by our Govt.'s hands with justified decisions or lack thereof.Amen!glasses

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 12:27 PM
Wow!Another masterfully written piece MsWizard.This provokes the reader to kick back and ponder so many things while crosschecking for any applicability within there own existence.Searching within they're hoping lil or none is found upon cross-ref.And if any is found & they remain true 2 themselves then they will welcome change or otherwise they are doomed by their own decisions sadly;=( Great piece again gurly.Godspeed!Cybear.:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 12:11 PM
Oh!but we most certainly can,& I personally pray that we all cont.2.4 it is imperative for several reasons.I do my best in this area constantly with fellow poets for it is a driving force behind us & it assures that we remain inspired & driven.I have some really kewl ideas in the wings but I'm waiting for a lil more growth & for our circle to tighten a bit more.I am bearifically pleased for the site in general is growing & the poets are tightening the circle & very importantly also our dear friends are supporting us with their encouragement via there replies,hence we improve & learn,and our readers benefit likewise by our higher skill level.raising the bar is a beautiful thing,thus we become greater writers also.It's a win~win situation.I freakin LUV IT!!(((bear~hug))))

no photo
Fri 07/06/07 11:56 AM
OMG!the title=ROTFLMAO.Good release;CCP.(((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 20 21