Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 05:07 AM
Happy 4th of July P~L.Great read indeed.Please refer back to my Poem"Of Rarest Beauty"K,I left a mess.there for U.I'm pleased to meet U by the way.Keep writing K.Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou glasses

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:56 AM
Awww!Good Morn.sweetheart.Happy 4th of July.Yay!;=)a bearifically patriotic day indeed,& a glorios day in Mass.right now.Thank You!hon for the compliment.I am greatly humbled also.Your words are so deeply appreciated & they keep me inspired so that I may never lay down my feathered pen again.I hope U have a bearifc day/eve.sweetheart.Godspeed!
Cybear aka Steven;=)((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed glasses

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:42 AM
Wow!Another very fine piece of work CCP.There lies no boundary lines within your expression,& for that I am forever grateful my dear poetic friend.You Rawk!gurlyglasses(((((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;=)Happy 4th of July hon.:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:29 AM
Good Morn.Kim aka sweetheart.(((bear~huggie)))Happy 4th of July hon.I thank U bearifically for that compliment.I am so flattered indeed.I'm also ecstatic that I have this fine pelt to hide my continual blushing.
Phew!God is indeed wise hey?(lol);=):wink: I really enjoyed writing that particular 1 immensely.I give kudos also to MsWizard for she sparked the idea after reading some of her works.Have a beariific day sweetheart K.
(((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty)))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:18 AM
That is bearifically beautiful B~M.Thank You!very much for sharing them lyrics with us.I enjoyed it very much,and such a fine example lend-ed of one's perserverence of hope.Something we all must never relinquish for if we do then we are most certainly doomed for much failure,heartbreak & loss.Pleased 2 meet U by the way.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve(((bear~hug)))
:tongue: flowerforyou glasses

no photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:06 AM
Thank U!very much PL.I am pleased to meet U also.Welcome to the finest forum within JSH.We are glad to see you express your inner self,in fact we encourage it K.I enjoyed reading ur poem very much,don't forget that the fine ladies here are reading it also & it provides them more insight of yourself & your character.Kudos my friend.If U so desire than send me a friend addy K.Keep writing also,it's great for release & the soul.ttyl/
Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve((bear~hug)):tongue: flowerforyou glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CCP=(((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty))))))))))Thank U sweetheart for the compliment for indeed it does keep my fire stoked.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
TxsGal=((((((((bear~huggies~a~plenty))))))))Thank U also sweetheart for the compliment,I had a feeling U may enjoy that particular one being that U hail from Texas.I'm glad U enjoyed it sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 10:16 PM
Awwww!Lookie;who swooped in.My beautiful angel D.(((((((bear~huggie)))))
:tongue:Put me down!you over-sized furry beast.Hmmmmm!let me think's about that req.for a tad hey.Well I'm afraid if U don't have any luscious fruits,berries or anything honey coated ur simply out of luck.(lmao)Hey! I had my bearific claws trimmed,U like?Don't be jealous.ttyl
/sweetheart,take care K.Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:47 PM
Awwww!Thank You!sooo much Marie aka my confidant.Well then that pretty much answers your Q from before hey(lmao)I will not allow an impending dark gloomy cloud to remain over my head.Here is my spin for that one sweetheart.Instead of a low altitude static-line drop;I needed a HALO drop to put me above that nasty crappy~doo cloud & it worked.Now U ask who was @ the helm of the craft.My very dear & bearific friends @ JSH,
that's who & furthermore my new friends I've acquired are amazing also.Cy sends much love to U all.My friends here freakin RAWK!!big-time.
((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing love embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:18 PM
Thank You!Sweetheart,for it was U truly who inspired me with that one.I thank U very dearly.I've never used that approach before but I really had a lot of fun with it.Many kudo's sweetheart,and your imagination is fantastic also.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve(((bear~hug)));=)
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:11 PM
Boo!Grrrrr.(lmao):tongue:~Bears~:tongue:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Bear:tongue:Den}

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:01 PM
I thank you!kindly S~L;my very dear friend.The whole idea really grabbed me after reading MsWizard's work.I totally love the concept of an unsuspecting turn of events and the element of surprise is fantastic.I'm truly glad U enjoyed it sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((bear~hug))):smile: :tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:54 PM
Awww!So deeply saddening but extremely well written once again.Gravely heartfelt providing the reader with an up close & personal experience of the pain of loss felt.Excellent once again MsWizard.Kudos also given on my latest Poem for U dear,sparked my imagination for that one.I thank You!dearly sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear((((bear~hug)))glasses :tongue:
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:37 PM
Thank You!Sweetheart,for the compliment and I must also give kudos to MsWizard for she sparked the idea when I read her works.((((bear~hug)))
Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:22 PM
Her beauty is that of no comparison
Simply an ethereal quality she lends
There are so many men who adore you
I shall make you mine one fine day
For no man could love U as much as I
Longing for each Sat.morn.my darling
I so gladly walk my ten mile journey
Knowing you anxiously await me also
The rooster crowing and I spring up
Thank God;for it is now my Sat.morn
Oh!I will hurry my shower and dress
Skip my breakfast,grabbing the door
Your sustenance shall serve as food
You smell me approaching don't you?
I do also my sweet ravishing beauty
I'll approach you so soft and gently
I want to savor every moment darling
I love to hear your breath quickening
You penetrate so deeply into my soul
My heart rate now quickly accelerates
The beads of sweat are forming again
She so gently nudges against my body
Suddenly my body it releases a shiver
I try to control my trembling fingers
Our love shared by soft lantern light
A depth-less passion between us both
I stroke her hair soft and lovingly
Her sounds released so intoxicating
Her chest is heaving with every touch
A plume slowly rising up in the air
My heart so content now from her kiss
She desperately wants me to mount her
So sad am I,for I can't today darling
A yielded crop must be attended now
My hand opens exposing a sugar cube
She so lovingly lifts it from my palm
Oh!yes one day you shall be all mine
I Love You!ever dearly my Blastjarna

Lovingly written by Cybear 7/3/07
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing love

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 12:56 PM
Wow!I am left speechless indeed.Such resounding words of wisdom once again from a very dear friend.In my book U are a very wise & special lady.And they are not mere words to attempt flattery,but heartfelt and straight from the top of my mind.From my heart they do travel down my arms & into my fingers as they press keys upon my board & relay my direct feelings via a p.c. monitor.And as U read them words they travel from your eyes,into your body and land within your heart to always keep and remember.How's that for a transference of felings from 1 friend back to the other?Simply magnificent & re-assuring Txs.Godspeed!Cybear;=)~(((bear~hugs))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 10:54 AM
Hello my very dear friends;Marie(my confidant),Karmafury(my brother),CCP(my cherished poet)I Thank You!all far more than mere words can ever express.For I value my friendship with you all very dearly,& that will never change under any circumstances am your bearific whimsical poetic bear friend forever.(((((((((((hugs-a-plenty)))))))))))));=)~ :tongue:
Marie= :smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
Karmafury=:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
CCP=:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed
:tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 05:30 AM
Good Morn.TG aka Sweetheart;=)~another one of my very dear friends that I cherish so has arrived to say Hi!to Cy!the whimsical poetic Bear(lol)
Thx!a bearific bunch Kim.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybeae aka Steve((((bear~hugs))))
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 03:05 AM
Nighty~night Claudette;=)-(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/03/07 01:52 AM
Hi!LaMoM aka Denise aka Sweetheart aka My Angel.I know you are hon,for U are with me everywhere.You have the wings of an angel & the ability of flight my dearest friend.There is no longer 1 place that I may travel where U are not present.Whether it be JSH,MySpace or real-time/real-world U are there and U never leave my side,nor shall I leave yours ever.I love U angel.I think I may have to put the brakes on my search for my elusive soul-mate for awhile perhaps for I really don't believe my heart can handle another gouge right now.Besides U and my go-to gurl Txs keep reminding me that she most likely will find me instead.Well I sincerely hope she does then for loneliness is no friend of mine's.It's not an existence I'm familiar or adapted to.Take care my precious angel.I love U forever & a day.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve.;=)((((((((((((((((((bear~hugs-a-plenty))))))))))))))))))));=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi!TxsGal aka Sweetheart aka my Go-To Gurl.I so deeply appreciate your kind words & your wisdom.Please read the above statement that I made to D.Them last 2 hits have allowed a hovering cloud to form but in the end U know that Cybear aka 101st Airborne soldier will rise to the occasion.Once again your words of wisdom ringing true most certainly for I am forced to look deep within & re-search myself.It is obviously imperative that I guard my heart though for I'm not ready for that type of B.S.or gouges to the heart.I realize it's Cyberland hon,so I shall tread more carefully & lightly.I will cont.to listen to Raskall Flatts-"Stand"that song is about what you stated.Avril Lavigne-"Keep Holding On"is superb likewise for perserverence of strength.ThankYou!dearly my treasured and wise friend.Cy loves U.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!SlowToGetIt.I knew we would find one another again.I missed U bearifically my dear friend.My orig.acct.was closed due to inactivity so I had to return as Cybear07 instead of Cybear,so all my friends must be found & returned to my list,however not a one has ever left my heart for U are all there until I depart from this earth.I missed U bro.(((bear~hug)))I hope all is well with U my dear friend.My present state I imagine has been summed up pretty much in my above comments 2 my dear friends above.I will send U a friend addy K,so were re-connected.My faith shall never falter for like I stated within my Poem,even if all becomes eroded my faith is with God forever.That shall never change.Ever!I'm very glad to hear from U my friend,let's keep in touch K,and I truly appreciate your words indeed.(((bear~hug))))ttyl/Goddspeed!Cybear;=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!Sorue.I'm not quite sure how to respond to that comment,for I honestly don't quite grasp the mess.lying within.I never seen this statement within the Bible.What sourse does this come from?Well take care,& please elaborate a little furthor on the above comment if U please.Thanks.ttyl/Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven.glasses

no photo
Mon 07/02/07 08:52 PM
I sit here hollowed now just alone
Merely just some skin,sinew & bone
A deafened silence shall echos rest
Vultures pick upon what's now left
Surely a life that I had not sought
I opened my heart and pain I bought
Withering silently,myself I did see
Left to bask in such abject misery
Nor such fate determined by choice
There was a time when I did rejoice