Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 04:40 PM
Hey!Coco;=)U look marvelous:smile:I like this style more than the prev.but then again I drees alternative,& so is alot of my music so that makes my opinion biased.Oh!Well.It Rawks!hon.Keep it spikey. glasses
(((bear~hug))) :tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 04:27 PM
OMG!Fantastic CCP.For he had laid such a deceitful web of lies & pain that she would one day extract her revenge upon him.Spoken through the eyes & soul of the deadly black widow.Has a feel of poetic justice to it.
Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 04:16 PM
Bearifically beautiful expression here.I enjoyed it very much dear,& it exposes the depth & true feelings of your love that U hold for this other special person.Great read hon.Keep writing & posting K.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=)(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 04:09 PM
For with them thoughts & words I shall persevere while I await & long so deeply for my elusive soul mate.Very powerful & beautifully written once again,MsWizard.(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 04:02 PM
Yep!fine words indeedy Txs.Most certainly ones that should be pondered over or else ill choices or un-wise 1's are made leading to catastrophic consequences @times.Choose them wisely,but indeed LIVE.Excellent read hon.Godspeed!Cybear.((((bear~hug)))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:54 PM
Simply bearific;D~K~O~W.Soooooooo true.Phew!I thought I was back in psych.class there for a min.(lmao)Hey!Here comes the instructor erase that off the board quickly.;=)Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:47 PM
Wow!That is just simply amazing.Such heartfelt emmotions here.I luv this very much S~P.And gurl U were sitting in the shadows for awhile,I can't believe it.My goodness!I enjoyed reading this tremendously despite the underlying sorrow.Please cont.2 write & post sweetheart.ttyl/Godspeed!
Cybear aka Steve;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:34 PM
I'm saddened that this relationship did not work out hon.Them are very fine and heartfelt words,I hope this release will avoid any furthor pain sweetklp aka sweetheart.I wish U the best.((((((bear~hugs))))))
Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:27 PM
That is bearifically beautiful,S~L~M.I enjoyed them words of wisdom very much.Thx!for shareing them.I am very pleased 2 meet U & I hope U enjoy urself here @JSH.There are remarkable people here,just mix & mingle & get 2 know us K.All the rest shall fall into place.(((bear~hug))))
Godspeed!Cybear :tongue: flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:22 PM
Wow!gurly;them are very powerful & insightful words indeed.I am very impressed sweetheart.Spoken straight from the heart and sadly learned via life's experience.Your perseverance is to be commended dear.Godspeed!Cybear.((((((bear~hugs))))));=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:54 PM
Oh!Yeah!well check in @ the Park Ranger's office aka J.Carey.His humble abode is a mess.Serve him for messing with me & my friends.Consider the claw factor & the expertise of pillageing(lmao);=)Yay!Cy:tongue:K;back to my den silly humans's Geez!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:43 PM
Well!low and behold;do I hear the flutter of wings above me.Well I most certainly do.Lookey!it's D my overlooking angel with thee ability of flight for all eternity.No man on God's green earth shall ever be more blessed than I for having you by side with every step I take or ever will take for that matter.And likewise shall I my precious angel.I may not be granted the ability of flight but rest assured every moment you spend upon this earth be certain that Cy aka Steven is by your side.With out your friendship I would have wiltered & slowly fell by the wayside.I long for the day to hold U in real-time/real-world,& so I shall.So it is said,so it is written.Amen!And you my cherished friend forever are all of the above & whole lot more.I love U Denise aka LaMoM;=)((((((((((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))))))))))for all eternity.
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:29 PM
I thank you very kindly S~P~S;for your compliments.I am deeply flattered and let it be known that U dear provide me with so much encouragement,
which in turn fuels my desire to continue forward with writing for otherwise sadly I wouuld lay down my feathered pen.I thank You!immensely sweetheart & I am eternally grateful.(((((((((((bear~hugs)))))))))))

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:13 PM
Treading so gently a new path before me
My shadow alongside to keep me company
I shall confess loneliness is no friend
Mercifully the past had came to an end
Such vibrant flowers before me in bloom
The bees anxious for nectar to consume
Blue jays dipping providing their song
Change provides hope as I stroll along
May this sadness shall be laid to rest
Embrace new beginning knowing it's best
Yes;difficult staving off the thought
The soul shadowed by pain it had bought
A plea given so that I will understand
By grace then once again I shall stand
High above soars a bald eagle in flight
A majestic creature it lends me insight
This pillar of sorrow I had once built
I shall reduce you to it's powdery silt
Off from the wood line a fawn did appear
Such rare beauty my eyes began to tear
Then a wondrous curiosity I did behold
I then felt such a welcome by there fold
Slaying your past for then you survive
The heart is healed then you are alive
Simplistic as nature a choice I'll make
To whither or flourish;I shall partake
Thy heart is one's staff to guide along
Retaining my faith so I shall be strong
Meanwhile I pray my soul mate finds me
So incomplete by revelation I now see
My deliverance will come by Just Say Hi
She will read my words thus hear me cry
A new day is born for we've become one
Looking down smiling shall be God's son

Faithfully Written by Cybear 7/9/07

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:48 AM
All my home teams Suck.however I will never relinquish hope for my beloved Boston Bruins.Die hard fan for life.Pleased to meet ya bro.
(((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I'm equally pleased 2 meet U;F~P~B~N & S~H (((bear~huggies)))
Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:40 AM
:tongue: laugh

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:53 AM
Welcome!Snookums.You've reached the kewlest comm.site on the net.I hope U enjoy it here.There are some bearifically good people here.Just mix & mingle & get 2 know us & you're well on ur way 2 making some bearific friends.Trust me!I have many.Mass.hey;Kewl!I'm from F.R.56 miles N.of Boston.Drop me friend addy if U so desire.Also place in pic.O.K.from ur puter(even default pic.is fine)any Q's=e-mail me K.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:42 PM
Them words you have spoken Pam were so wisely stated.You possess such keen insight amd wisdom.You also have a very strong grasp on human strengh and their weakness,which allows you to see it's resulting effect whether it be positive or negative with such clear perception.You are truly a wise woman indeed Pam.Furtormore we are indeed shaped by our experiences & they are meant to teach us and makes us stronger,not to destroy us.Simply wise & beautiful.I am honored to be your friend Pam.

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 08:48 PM
101st Airborne Baby Yeah!!"Death From The Sky"Until There Is Peace!Amen.
38 jumps & never had to use reserve chute.Freakin Awesome;=):tongue:

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 07:15 PM
I thank U beautiful ladies will all of my heart,and I value my friendship with U all more can U can all possibly imagine,for if not truly I would never be able to bear my soul such as I do before U all.U ladies deeply flatter me well beyond belief even.I am deeply humbled & I will value our friendships until God calls me home.Amen.I luv U all bearifically.Your dear friend forever & a day.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PKH=(((((((bear~hugs))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
LaMom=(((((bear~hugs))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
S~L=(((((((bear~hugs))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 20 21