Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 03:40 PM
Hey!N~P:)Welcome 2 the site & I hope U enjoy urself here.There are some good people here so U will have no prob.making friends.K;with that said let me advise U that deception is a 2 way St.@ this site such as it is in real time/real world.I've been blindsided twice by women running 20 yr.old pics.since I have been here.And I've been here awhile so trust me,I know what I'm talking about K.Don't beleive everything U hear when U first arrive.There are good men here also who are not players despite the B.S. you're being feed already.Hmm!noway

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:48 PM
My honest stroke falls upon primitive wood
Reigns have changed as the axeman had stood
Battles were waged from fortress's of stone
My candle as companionship while I sit alone
Knights in armor survived by mighty sword
A quest for supremacy for their mighty Lord
Anxiously;I pace about on my creaking floor
Many screams of death pass beneath my door
Flesh has so little value as said by a jest
Fell by minds of tyranny boldly to confess
The roar of the trumpets;let the games begin
Merely entertainment,there's no wage of sin
A gleeful crowd roared as blood freely shed
No tally required for the insignificant dead
Shadowed by my sorrow my tears mixed in ink
Poisoned hearts jubilant w/a chaliced drink
Thy heart has grown so weary from their lies
Even a strength of mortar carries their cries
Within a dreadful kingdom lies so little hope
Merely a servant of words by a hangman's rope
My dawn of change it lies best within my head
By slip of tongue;I would accompany their dead
A trifle bit frightened of their gallows bay
No utterance of words though my heart did pray
A chant of cowardice within some ruthless game
Saving of innocent life doesn't harbor shame
Profound arrogance sitting upon a gilded throne
As lions feed greedily on muscle,sinew & bones
Here lies my Testament hidden beneath the floor
Death has arrived as they batter down my door;(
My hopes of a civil society beyond power & lust
1 day perhaps righteous laws that man will trust

Written by Cybear 11/19/07 noway :tongue:

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:04 AM
God Bless U!& you'll be in my prayers K.You're gonna be deep in the s#&t considering you'll be 11B status.Forget about that J.Wayne zeal.That will get U toe-tagged,body bagged & sent home 2 mama.None of us want 2 see this happen 2 U or ur family alright.Keep ur arse down when the s#&t hits the fan,cover ur brother & he'll cover U likewise.That hero B.S. works best in Hollywood movies,not reality.Trust me on this K.And DONT!ever remove plates from ur body armor so ur carrying lighter.There is a reason ur wearing it.The rest of the basics you'll pick up in Basic & AIT.Come back home safe & in 1 piece 2 ur loved ones alright.Take care bro;makes us proud but not w/a 6 gun salute K.Godspeed!Cybear~101st Airborne soldier.Until there is Peace.Amen!((bear~hug)):tongue:

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:32 AM
OMG!I am soooo happy that I've never had this type of experience with my daughters.It also makes me exceedingly happy that they spent 4yrs.@ Baptist Bible College East.Can I get an Amen?Godspeed!Cybear:tongue:

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:17 AM
I'm pleased 2 meet ya Mr.T.Welcome 2 JSH,& I hope your enjoying the site also.I stand corrected on the song title itself.Darn U;;Lyrics.com(lmao)Thx 4 the input also.I'm aware of the incident that took place.Very sad indeed,but if U noticed I made ref.to our current Pres.Bush:( I was hoping to portray a wider msg.or broader perspective if U will.
Conveying the horrible effects & aftermath of war in general & loss of life thereof.I especially like the ref."When fact is fiction and TV reality".Hmmmm!it certainly makes 1 ponder hey,concerning the mass media B.S.that the gen.public is feed via their eve.news.I feel this particular song conveys a very strong mess.& a superb ref.Godspeed!Cybear:tongue:

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:11 PM
I can't believe the news today
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...

Broken bottles under children's feet
Bodies strewn across the dead end street
But I won't heed the battle call
It puts my back up
Puts my back up against the wall

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

And the battle's just begun
There's many lost, but tell me who has won
The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters
Torn apart

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...tonight...

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away
Oh, wipe your tears away
Oh, wipe your tears away
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Oh, wipe your blood shot eyes
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

And it's true we are immune
When fact is fiction and TV reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they die

(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

The real battle just begun
To claim the victory Jesus won
On...

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sunday Bloody Sunday...

Written & Produced by U2
Submitted by Cybear 11/19/07
President Bush=Good Riddance:tongue:

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:01 PM
:heart:~Jewel~:heart:"Near U Always :=)

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:28 AM
I'm doing well bro.But I'm a wee bit timid about posting U know 4 the above reasons.I hope U are doing well in mind body & spirit Karma.I really miss ur bearific Poetry my friend.:(I miss my friends here terribly.I'll have to put strong emphasis upon staying out of trouble hey?(lmao)It's that sometimes you're overwhelmed or U feel compelled 2 comment U know.My prayers of course 4 our brothers & sisters over there.Stay in touch my friend O.K.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug)));=)
:tongue:

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:16 AM
Waz-up Gypsy?Long time no hear/nor see.I've been busy getting my butt banned concerning Censorship:(That's a beautiful song by Pink.After I heard that tune I req.friendship from her on MySpace.And the vid.on Utube is very powerful.The music industry is saying controversial of course.Does it remind U of when the Dixie Chicks came under fire 4 the same reason.Awwwwwww!the truth hurts huh?I've lost a few friends on this site over this subject.I am a proud honorable veteran from 101st Airborne who has served his country well.But I am dead against this war w/Iraq.I could give U a grocery list as 2 why I am but many of U know some of the reasons beyond the fabled B.S.that the media feeds us.Bush can cram his oil agenda up his arse.If the cause was justifiable or hostile forces or terrorists attack on our homeland I will quickly place my uniform & beret back on my head & take up my weapons.Well that's my rant 4 now.I might get banned again or lose more frinds hey?(lmao)Take care Gypsy.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):=):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:33 PM
pity/attention seeking...I see this several times a day in the poetry threads...It's a POEM! a form of creative expression If it's not filthy leave it alone...these people have every right as a member to express their love of poetry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAMN SKIPPY!!Censorship has no meaning nor purpose within the Poetry thread.If a newbie,hater or vendetta seeker comes in w/ some derogatory B.S.then click the report abuse button.Forget Censorship!:( For by this action U are slaying the writer with their own instrument.Amen!:tongue:

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 01:38 PM
Duffy 4 President.Yay!:=)U go gurl.Lily38-4 Vce~President.Hell Yeah!!:=)
Duffy=:tongue: flowerforyou
Lilly=:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 12:56 PM
Well tickle my paws!I believe this whole intro.just made my snout crinkle.Am I feeling all warm & fuzzy inside?Naaaa!perhaps it's just my bearific imagination.Yep!More to come later:)~~~~~~~{bear^_^den}
p.s.Censorship can stay out of the Poetry Forum!:tongue:

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:23 PM
Hi!everyone.I'm bearifically pleased 2 meet U all.K:I'm still in my 40's.Yay!:)Well this makes me feel real young though.When I lace up my in-line skates & put a hockey stick in my hand,I have the ability to out skate & maneuver kids that are half my age.Woo~Hoo!Stay young @ heart always,& U shall live much longer & prosper.Very pleased 2 meet U all & I hope ur enjoying the site.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hugs))):tongue:

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:56 AM
Yes;my troubled mind often leads me to wander
Plagued by ill memories that lead me to ponder
A shadow for my company upon a desolate wall
It's ominous stature while I'm pitifully small

This sheath of inky darkness invading my sight
While thin comprehension is fighting for light
These battles are waged by my opposing sphere
A malignant force lending disparity and fear

Another teardrop falls for I am thinking of U
My restless carousel of dreams divided by two
Anxiously;I beckon for her but I'm never heard
Such a pitiful creature with my notions absurd

A lofty adventure;I carve unwelcome darkness
Beneath me cowers demons writhing in an abyss
Stay true to flight lest I fall in their lair
Their stealer of souls with one's own despair

Her presence lies lingering a heartbeat away
My quest is to penetrate her shield one day
Exquisite beauty leaves me hauntingly hollow
For my Goddess's heart I'll earnestly follow

Never will I let pain nor sorrow hold me fast
By my swift honed sword I shall sever our past
Summon your courage & reach w/ beautiful hands
Our journey awaits us till his promised land

Faithfully written by Cybear 11/16/07
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:45 PM
I thank U!also dear;4 sharing that w/us.I only had knowledge of the 1st vers.I've never seen the remainder until now.Bearifically beautiful indeed.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):=):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:30 PM
K;my perception of this piece is sadly clear as a bell.Am I going the right direction here dear.The big(D)which of of course is mine enemy.I love this new prose very much dear.Very emmotionally stirring due to it's dark nature & familarity.:(However a victory was acheived in the end.Yay!So happiness aka sunshine was the victor here.Yay!I luv this piece gurly.Ur Rawkin it my bearific friend.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):=)~~~~~~~{bear^_^den}:tongue: :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:17 PM
Wow!gurly;U been writing while I was taking a hiatus.I'm impressed.I like this change very much.Ur showing much more depth & sustenance here.I'm really digging the"cold in my bones'and how U reach deeper into the true effects of winter & how it affects humans & there fragility 2 Mother Nature.Well I could go furthor here but U get my drift.I luv it sweetheart.Keep workin this angle K.Godspeed!Cybear(((bear~hug))):=)
:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:50 PM
HI!Snuggles:+)((((((bear~hug)))))Yes!U are freakin Amazing!as always.This is getting 2 be bearifically scary around here.My friends know me as well as I know myself.Yes indeed,U hit the nail on head once again.I think U missed you're calling.have U ever considered proof-reading?(lmao)Ur darn good @ it.Trust me!I hope this mess.finds U in good health,mind,body & spirit.I missed U bearifically.In the event U did not catch my last Poem & memo,Cy will be steering clear of all stress & Drama!All set w/that.The big (C)doesn't seem 2 be an issue in Poetry.Thank God!4 when if that occurs then I hang up my feathered pen:(Quite frankly I never want 2 do that dear.I truly luv Poetry as U know & I am blessed 2 have true friends here 2 share it with.I missed U sweetheart.K;take care & keep in touch K.Don't make me send my cubs looking 4 ya.They have my appetite,so let that be ur inspiration.(lmao)Godspeed!Cybear((((baer~hugs)))):=)~~~~~~~~{bear^_^den}
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:21 PM
Yay!It's Kimmy;my bearific friend.I'm really happy 2 be back 2 sweetheart.Major Congrats on the Wedding date.That's freaking Awesome! gurly.:=)(((bear~hug)))Watch the cake though,well U know my appetite being a Bear & all(lmao)Perhaps hiring security might be best.Yep!:)Guess what happen!I was minding my P's & Q's & well I was getting busy w/Mama Bear.Woo~Hoo.Well all of a sudden that 2 bit loser Tom from MySpace charges into my den like the bumbling sheriff from May-berry.He fires a tranquilizer dart into my butt & ships me 2 some flea bag zoo up north:(Well being bearifically clever & all I escaped.Yay!So I pounced my way back home.I will add my Poem 4 dear old Tom.:(As far as the Park Ranger aka Jim Carey is concerned,well his office looks like a Chinese tooth pick factory.What a bearific mess.(lmao):=)You sure would think he'd have my back w/all the free fish I hook him up with.I missed U bearifically sweetheart.Tell G he gets 1 paw shake,1 bear~hug,& a craw daddy(intact)Yay!:=)Take care & ttyl/k Godspeed!Cybear(((bear!huggie)))+1 peck on the cheek w/my snout:=)~~~~~~~~~(bear^_^den}:tongue: :heart:

~A Bearifically Dreadful Tale~

I hope my poem does not raise serious alarm
But a dreadful accident has happened with Tom
He was definitely warned so now I will tell
My promise had rang just as clear as a bell
He had twenty-four hrs.to unblock my friend
But he chose to ignore until the bitter end
He laughed then he snorted @ this bruin Bear
Then he winked & teased without even a care
His rumor traveled that I had a bald patch
& my bearly butt & face was a perfect match
My promise was growled,he did not take heed
But Cybear's promise is his bearific creed
So he strode on casually just poking w/fun
His bravery is lying at the heel of his gun
Nightfall closes in as he sits by the fire
He has laid silly traps with wood and wire
He sits there so confidant just like a champ
But sweat and fear has made his clothes damp
Well it's time to visit old fool-hearty Tom
I pounce towards his camp with an eerie calm
I strolled up stealthily and I shouted Boo!
He shat his draws and he peed them too :(
Fumbling 4 his pea shooter smelling all ripe
I loped off his coconut with a mighty swipe
The crux of this tale has reached a sad end
Prosper wisely then with the wisdom I lend
Don't ever mess w/ my friends,family nor me
Through co-existence we'll all live happily
Tom=RIP!!(lmao)~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear cave}:=)~

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 01:11 PM
I thank U ever kindly;F~2~B & D~269.Your feedback on my writng is greatly appreciated & welcomed.For this is exactly what keeps my desire fueled & my inspiration flowing.I hope U both are enjoying the site also.Thx!again.Godspeed!Cybear((bear~hug)):=):tongue: flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21