skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:45 AM
clap

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 10:45 PM
8-5-6 the stars lose to phoenix 2 - 3.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 10:34 PM
well outta nowhere i had people call me tonite and they wanted me to go get something or another for them. they broke off... one proper, one not so proper, but i had a nice time hanging out with them and at least i got better. so i managed to get my appetite back and am now eating something after getting dropped back off at the house, and on her way over is an old friend of mine who says she's comin to pick me up so we can hang out some. crazy crazy crazy... i had simply planned on staying in and doing nothin.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:20 PM
sleigh ride, have always liked that song.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:31 PM
watching the STARS game, then probably staring at the same four walls and hating life some more. u kno... exciting stuff.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:23 PM

well not sure about your profile being gold digger heaven, i looked at it and it seemed pretty honest and upfront to me. and i didnt mean to be biased or offend anyone, but some guys that have a shirtless pic show them on the beach, fishing etc... normal shirtless pics, the ones i meant were pics that were taken for the sole purpose of showing off their bodies to get attention. or a booty call. and just so ya know some of us older gals are not shallow and i took offense to that. now dont go off on me again , we are discussing this not trying to start a war, lol

why don't we discuss booty calls instead?

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:08 PM

How do ya get a booty call from this site??

I'd have to travel at least 4 hours!!!!bigsmile

waving hi, remember me?

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:55 PM

just curious as to if the guy just wants a fling, why not go to bar and pick up a woman that wants the same? kinda thought a dating site was for ....dating, getting to know someone, finding out what you have in common, not for meaningless sex, if a woman sees a guy with a no shirt pic, it kinda makes them think hes just on here for sex, and maybe thats why all the guys are on here, and dont that kinda ruin it for all the nice guys?

Lol... you know it always intrigues me that its okay to bash guys like me! Well here are some facts! I have not approached but one person on this site period! I have not responded to emails for bootie calls even though i have gotten them! I am not a man whore and i am not a liar>>>>.ssoooooo well maybe thats not true right? so where are all the girls that i supposedly emailed for bootie calls or even a flirt huh???? ohhhh.... no one lining up eh? well i can verify who i am and have in the past! Maybe i will hold up a damn newspaper next time! jeez! I guess if i started saying why do all the fat people not excersise that would be okay? Such utter hypocrisy! Stop judging others on stupid pictures! I'm just showing what i have to offer physically because i want a woman to desire that and it gets me hot when i am desired! so what! jeez! damn prudes!

applause

u got nothing to be ashamed of and you don't need to validate what u do or the reason u do them to anyone. keep doin ur thing. i kno if i had a body i could show off i would. i'm working on it but i'm not quite there yet. close.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:48 PM

No biggie to me!!

I never see the kind I like though!

Hairy!!:heart:

waving hi!

Hey!bigsmile

<slides up next to Gossipmpm> hey cutie how U doin??

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:44 PM
bologna reminds me of county jail. :(

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:42 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Sat 11/14/09 04:42 PM

No biggie to me!!

I never see the kind I like though!

Hairy!!:heart:

waving hi!

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:39 PM
haven't updated this thread in just a bit. i hadn't been feeling like myself. but here goes, the STARS are now sitting on a 8-4-6 record and they are about to face off against the phoenix coyotes. the other nite they won in the shootout versus san jose. first shootout win after 5 failed attempts. stephane robidas with the shootout winner. NUMBER 3!! that guy is phenomenal! and don't worry, i'll update this thread after tonite's game is decided. sm:)e

GO STARS!!

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:30 PM
that was kewl

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:28 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Sat 11/14/09 04:29 PM
el burrito de Belen

tuki tuki tuki tuki, tuki tuki tuki tu

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:59 AM
Santa Teresa Gran Reserva Ron Añejo 1796 or ST ron blanco. but if ur looking for something to sip on, go with the first. it's like sipping cognac. ultra smooth. premium PREMIUM rum. there is none finer.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:50 AM
dut dut tudah dut tudah dah dut tudah tudah tudah dah dut dut tudah dut tudah dah dut tudah dah dah dah dah dah

YOU WILL HAVE THIS SONG STUCK IN UR HEAD ALL DAY NOW!

ur welcome

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:49 AM

ok...why are you having trouble making friends? are you talking about here or in real life?

in real life. i have no friends. i sit at home alone, i stare at the same four walls just like when i was in prison. i hate my life. i dunno, i try to get out and meet people and be engaging and not all negative and morose. i go to the gym and workout, i even went on a date with someone i met thru this website. never heard from her again. i dunno what it is i do to turn people off in person. maybe my sense of humor? maybe my habit is more obvious than i thought and people pick up on it, i dunno. but i'm lonely. this girl i did like and was kind of seeing went back to prison earlier today. friday the 13th of all days. lot of things happen recently in succession that contribute to my melancholy and i guess i haven't dealt with my feelings very well. i'm trying to go and see a therapist n all but i just really don't kno about things anymore.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:58 PM

Heck partner, my hat is off to ya. Think about it. Your life sucks, and yet you Volunteer to helpout a batch of littles! That Sir, is a good way to earning respect from anyone worth a dang! If you touched one of those kids mentally. You have done more than any paying job.
My hat is off to you.
You also might look into local classes, referencing your volunteer work.

i guess i didn't think about it like that really. i mean kids gotta learn to eat properly and if i can help in some small way to introducing them to new vegetables they were previously unfamiliar with and get them to like it then i'm happy to do so. it's just waaaaay too early in the morning for me to have to travel as far as i do to get there. if i lived even a little bit closer, one bus ride less, it wouldn't be near as bad. but whatever.

you talkin about touchin kids, i had to re-read that to make sure... i got the mentally part. hahaha. i thought at first u were accusing me of something. hahahaha... i would never touch anyone younger, older, whatever, inappropriately or unwanted. but i got what u were saying, i just thot i'd clear that up anyway.

sm:)e

i'ma keep taking these meds i found from a while back. sort of seem to be helping a little bit. haven't been as sad as usual. or at least so it seems.

they make "snuggies" for dogs. like clothes for dogs aren't bad enough now they have to impose atrocious fashion faux pas on the poor animals as well?

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:39 AM
yeah, thanx. i never even thought to use craigslist for anything other than looking for work and i haven't been very successful in that endeavor lately so i guess i should see if i could make it work for me in some other respect. thanx.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/13/09 02:36 AM

I understand the pressure of life, the overwhelming failures, the pain of getting excited about something, only to have something ELSE go down the drain and drag you with it.. Life is tough, life is lonely. But you can change it. Of course you can hun..

Now. What do you like to do that's really fun? Do you like video games? Bowling? Archery? Swimming? You can name ANYTHING that you like to do, like playing with kitties! Why not check out the local animal shelter? Volunteer there? Not only do you get to help lots of beautiful critters, but you WILL meet people who respect and like you for being there.

Start with something. Start with an activity or something to keep you occupied. Just one small goal that you can accomplish. Learn a language! I adore french. It's very rewarding if you lean if a tiny bit of anything.

But once you start doing that SOMETHING, it makes other things easier. So, tell all of us wonderful listeners what you like to do! And of course, where you're from. I'll help you find something!

thank u. that's very nice and thoughtful of u. wonderful suggestions really, i think i will consider and take some of ur advice. i had been volunteering a little bit at this place where kids would come to learn about eating healthy and it was at the farmer's market.

for lunch all of us volunteers would take a group of kids (5-6) down to the market and each would have a dollar to spend on different fruits and vegetables that they would come back to the kitchen/lecture hall and cut up and mix into a pasta salad for lunch. so they would shop for and then later prepare their own lunch, plus they'd usually get some fruits too and make a fruit salad.

the last group i helped was a lot of fun. 5 little girls they were all so well behaved. really surprised me. even the first group of fifth graders mostly boys surprised me how well they behaved. the second group was a little younger, the girls... but whatever, they were very nice. it was fun showing them how to cut up the fruits and vegetables but it was hard keeping my eye on five little girls and making sure each one had a responsibility in making the lunch and using the knives properly and not hurting themselves. i brought in my own knives because the day prior with the 5th graders the knives that were supplied by the hosts of the event were DULL and not very good. but whatever, it was nice to volunteer and help those kids. but it was very VERY early in the morning for me, bcos it's downtown and i have to take the bus to get there. not real hot on a 1.5 hour bus/train commute at 6am when i'm not gettin paid. and there really didn't seem to be any opportunity to speak to anyone there about work or a regular job. i'll try looking to volunteer more locally.

thanks again for the wonderful suggestions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20