Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:10 PM

apparently.. i was the "wrong one" too. O well.

**** twinkies too.

Apparently what hes saying is, you must be thin, and also work out.

Note: i emailed one night, back and forth, and DID NOT continue.

nah, tha's not what i'm sayin. but i won't tell u how to interpret what u read.

not exactly sure what is "apparent" to you and how or why "wrong one" is something u think, but like u said "O well.".

can't take all things so seriously, it's not healthy. lighten up. cheer up.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:03 PM

me too. and the worst part is i went from 185 to 165 and got fat. SONOFA&!$#.. i'm the type to have the luck to lose 20 pounds and get fat in the process.

i hate my life.

How does that work??? And just wait till you're well past 40! ugh!

i was working out, i got big, put on 15 pounds was eating five to seven times a day, then my gym membership lapsed, i got lazy and didn't keep up with working out since i didn't have a gym to go to and stopped eating like i had been. i lost 20 pounds and got fat just sitting around until i got back into the gym, i'm still struggling with the fat and now i weigh even less than when i first started. DAMN! fortunately i'm not AS fat as when i first started, but still. and what happens when i pass 40? i hate life even more? cos i dunno if i could my life anymore than i do now. guess i'll have to wait n see.

p.s. ur a pretty lady

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 10:57 PM

Btw, OP if you really smelled like twinkies, you'd have girls all over you, girls just loooooove twinkies. Those and poptarts.:banana:

yes, well, i mentioned in my post that i do attract people. just the wrong ones. girls and guys.... UGH!! even one that went stalker on me... he works with my ex and she told me he was watchin me workout one nite just to make sure i was where i said i was vs. out with other people. IT'S JUST WRONG!! i mean, i'm trying to lose the fat on me but i can only do so much. I'M TRYING!

why would someone keep on when they know ur not into them and u just don't go that way? i don't understand it. i was very clear. and to be sure, with reference to another topic i think it's in a different forum tho, but it had something to do with "what's fat?", i just prefer not to wrestle outside of my weight class. u kno?

ennywei, i didn't write this with the intention to single anyone out or upset anyone. i hope i was vague enough yet got my point across.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 10:23 PM

I read where doctors say it is fifty pounds over your ideal weight.

I think different people look good at different weights.

That's more along the lines of what doctors consider " obese ".

Even 20 pounds over the " ideal " ( which is a freakin joke in the first place ) is considered, by most doctors, to be " fat ".

Then I'm fat sad

me too. and the worst part is i went from 185 to 165 and got fat. SONOFA&!$#.. i'm the type to have the luck to lose 20 pounds and get fat in the process.

i hate my life.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 10:13 PM
i swear i must have twinkie flavored pheromones, because not only are they attracting the wrong types of people but they seem to attract the police too. never good. police are not welcome.

what's a boy to do? i don't understand why of the people i kno, their girlfriends always tell me, "any girl would be soooo lucky to have u, ur sooo nice" or "i don't understand why u don't have a girlfriend, ur good looking" or "you deserve a good girl, u r so nice, u cook, u clean, ur thoughtful and considerate,... blah blah blah". listing a hundred and one reasons why i should have a girl, but never telling me why it is that i don't. or what it is about me that seems to repel the girls i do talk to. "oh they just haven't gotten to kno u." "it's their loss". all those nice words don't serve to find me a lady, and worse still because they are from the mouths of the girlfriends of people i am friends with or somehow from girls i shouldn't or wouldn't put any kind of moves on, out of respect.

yeah, ennywei, that was my rant. i exude the scent of twinkies and i look like chocolate cake or some other decadent and indulgent delight, to those who indulge.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:37 AM

Cheerios drinker

(My favorite cereal of all time...)

I'll probaby mix up a protein shake after my workout - vanilla with frozen strawberries. Yummy! (Really, it actually IS!)

6 - 8 oz lowfat high protein yogurt, 4-8 frozen strawberries, banana, vanilla protein powder, little bit of sugar, mebbe some mango, good healthy dose of vanilla and a cooled half serving of cooked oatmeal, blend with ice, DELICIOUS and u can't taste the oatmeal at all. super easy way to get extra fiber in ur diet and it makes the shake much more substantial without significantly increasing calories. u will be full if u drink the whole thing. promise.

but on to breakfast, yeah, cos breakfast is comin up soon 4 me. probably either have me some rice krispies or some oatmeal with sauteed apples and raisins w/cinnamon in butter. or malt-o-meal with the same fruits, or maybe without the raisins... jes depends on my mood here in a couple of hours.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:31 AM
i worked for tdcj... in the fields, in the commissary, as a third shift janitor and finally as a warehouseman. the pay sucks and the benefits aren't anything to sing about either. but i guess ur prolly talkin bout workin the other side of the equation in which case u should seriously consider a different career option. but you'll do what you like i'm sure. and if that's what you like, hey, go for it. good luck!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next