Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:38 PM

totally against, that's one problem with this country. No Morals. if anyone thinks partial birth abortion is ok. (delivering a live baby feet fist then sucking its brains out) you are a sicko. just like the damn president that brought it back. that is worse then anything hitler ever did.

Worse than anything Hitler ever did?

I think you went a little to far on that one there bub.

most definitely went too far with that. abortion versus what hitler did doesn't even compare. brutally evil sadism of living people capable of understanding their circumstances and fully aware of the pain they are being subjected to versus terminating a life that hasn't become aware? there isn't any comparison.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:31 PM

The ref is great. Slipper socks! ha ha ha ha

I really love the Grinch....can't wait to see Jim Carey's new movie...I just love Jim Carey.

Scrooge is also one of my favorites. Bill Murray is hilarious.

Elf is good too....Will Farrell is Genius.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA she said slipper socks!! hahahahahaha

i love it!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
ROFLTICKETS!!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:06 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Sun 11/22/09 11:15 PM
yellowrose10
skanktricil,

THAT is your problem. You just hit the nail on the head. You think you don't deserve better. Well why don't you??? do you not deserve to be happy and at peace?

well, i think i lost my thread somewhere along the lines of responding, got my fon goin off with texts every few seconds and i got a hard time following a thought thru to completion. and there goes the fon again. a friend is texting and she can't seem to complete a single thot in one text so she sends 3 instead. ennywei...

so i think i was going somewhere with that but got distracted. and i'm watching "that 70's show" so all in all, i can't concentrate. terrible attention span.

***edit***

okay, lemme try again, so i think the part where i was saying something about maybe i don't deserve better i was being facetious. again, please forgive me, i'm coming off of a few different drugs all at once. psych meds n others, 4 different scripts.

but yeah, i really like this girl. i'm willing to invest the time and energy to get to know her better and now that she's locked up and isn't going anywhere, she's got nothing but time on her hands and time to respond to me and my letters. soooo, if i don't hear from her as often as i suspect i should then it may be because she just really isn't into me. and i'll take the hint then. when she was out, she stayed plenty busy with work and school and of course she has other friends. i didn't want to make any demands on her time or impose on her that she needed to come see me not less than once a week. i was glad to see her when i could and would make the best of whenever i did get to see her. but all the same often i felt like i didn't seem to matter as much as i thought i should to her. or maybe it's i didn't feel like i mattered to her as much as i wanted to matter to her. i think it's the latter.

MelodyGirl
You have no reason to apologize. biggrin

You were polite and I had no reason to think otherwise. Discussions don't have to be heated or cause people to get defensive.

We are good! :banana:

i'm not either polite. i'm a little jerk. who are u tryin to fool? hahahahaha

but all the same, yeah i hate cops and i won't apologize for it, u don't care for the criminal element. just different sides of the tracks u n me. i wouldn't expect cops to apologize to me for trying to lock me or my friends up. i'd be insulted if they did.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:40 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Sun 11/22/09 10:47 PM
MelodyGirl
No way do I think I am better than anyone! I am just a normal girl. I may have high standards, but otherwise, I am normal. flowerforyou

We are just having a discussion. There is no criticism. smile2

I work as an intern for a criminal lawyer, and my graduate degree is in criminology. Not only do I have to keep myself clear of criminal activity and people, but my friends have to be clear too. I want to work for the DOJ or FBI and they do background checks on everything about my life!

We are a product of our environment. We make choices. That is all you need to take from my comments. I still come in peace! flowerforyou

As I said, I wish you the very best! You deserve to have a normal relationship. winking

well thanx for setting me straight. i was mistaken, forgive me.

yellowrose10
skanktricil,

I'm not saying that at all. I am speaking more from what you said about not knowing how she feels and what's going on. It's no fun being in the dark when it comes to the heart. And why should you stay that way? Don't you deserve better?

i'm sorry, i think there was some mistake here, i was quoting something melodygirl said to me, or at least i thot was directed towards me, maybe something u had said was captured in the quotes, so i took the liberty of addressing each with ur own respective quotes. shame the quote feature on this forum doesn't have an equal sign operator to designate the owner of the quoted material.

ennywei, i might deserve better. but i might not even deserve as much as i have right now. try and remember i'm a twice convicted felon. i would definitely like to know where i stand with this girl but maybe that's part of the intrigue. getting to know her slowly. she doesn't let on much. you know, she probably doesn't have many other people she can write to who will respond as quickly as i will. i was locked up so i know how important mail is to keeping one's morale up and helping one get thru their time. you stop counting days so much and instead focus on mail call and when the next answer to ur letter is coming back to u.

so i figure i'll have a minute to find out if she's for me or not. all the same i'll still write to her and be her friend even if it turns out she's not the girl for me.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:13 PM

You're dating someone in jail? scared

dating, eh... i mean, i dunno what to call it really. i jes know that's the girl i'm in love with. not exactly sure how she feels about me. can't figure the girl out. she never says much, and her actions leave me completely in the dark.

But, but, but ... there are hundreds of girls NOT in jail!

Why not invest your time and love in a healthy relationship?

I must be in left field. I would never date anyone that ever got arrested. To me, they aren't in control of their life -- even if it's as simple as paying a ticket on time (before it goes to warrant). I don't even have friends who have been arrested. I couldn't do it ... that is just not a good element to allow in life.

To quote YellowRose drinker

why would you put yourselves through that? If you guys had a friend in your situation...what would you tell them?

Much luck to you in resolving your problem. flowerforyou

don't even have friends who have been arrested. i guess that's a personal choice then? so i should consider any of ur criticism not friendly then? cos i'm a twice convicted felon. you wouldn't want me for a friend and i get the feeling ur better than me because i've been to prison. correct me if i'm wrong. that's the message i'm reading between the lines.

and when i met this girl i didn't know she had just served two years in the feds and that she was on state probation and still doing some fed probation too. i learned this after i got to know her some. we started seeing each other and then she messed up on probation and so she's goin back for a little bit but i'm not the type of person to abandon someone i've been friends with just cos the going gets rough. she was my friend when nobody else really cared to be. she never judged me for being a convicted felon. i guess we're just two peas in a pod, maybe there are a hundred other girls out there who might be interested in me and aren't locked up, but i don't know them. i know her and i know i'm in love with her and i'd like to see where things go. i'm willing to gamble on it. it's only a year, i can wait.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:47 PM

You're dating someone in jail? scared

dating, eh... i mean, i dunno what to call it really. i jes know that's the girl i'm in love with. not exactly sure how she feels about me. can't figure the girl out. she never says much, and her actions leave me completely in the dark.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:28 PM

im know but im just to dumb to quit taking her back why r men so stupid some times frustrated frustrated frustrated

whipped. don't worry, ur not alone. i'm guilty for sure.

she's locked up and i'm sendin her the few bucks i managed to hustle up. i got nothin.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:17 PM

drinker + smokin = bigsmile

that's what i usually go with. sm:)e but i think my supply has run out... outta venezuelan rum.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:14 PM

not a clue but if u figure out something that works, lemme kno cos i'm also sad about the lady i like.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:10 PM

Die Hard

"Now I have a machine gun too.....HO-HO-HO!"laugh laugh laugh

AWESOME!! YES!! NOW WE ARE COMING OUT WITH HOLIDAY MOVIES!! I LOVE IT!!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:43 PM
ooooh, what about christmas with the kranks

the book that the movie was based on by john grisham is way funnier, but whatever. it was still a funny movie.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:35 PM

I suggested two and you forgot one: Jingle All The Way.

DOH! sorry. i forgot about jingle all the way. i guess it's mandatory in california around the holidays considering the governator starred in it. he signed it into law that the movie is shown on network TV during the holidays. hahahaha!!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:29 PM
I agree-this movie makes me laugh so hard-I love it!

also love to get all mushy with "It's a Wonderful Life"

THANK YOU HOLLY for adding a movie to the list. so now we've got:

planes, trains and automobiles
the Ref
Bad-der Santa
Dutch
national lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story

someone else added Elf

and Holly with "It's a Wonderful Life"

c'mon i know there are more holiday movies out there. i think someone mentioned home alone also... forgot to add that one in there.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:18 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Sun 11/22/09 07:19 PM
domination

<muahhahahahahahaha>

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:10 PM
treaty

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:09 PM
i'm thankful this miserable life won't continue forever. one day it WILL end. when that lucky day is, dunno... but there's always tomorrow.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 06:56 PM
what did u call me thigh high?

i called u a effin guinea homo from the fifteenth effin century u d*head

santa has gone to feed his reindeer

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:36 PM
i still haven't seen elf, but does anyone remember the movie "Dutch" with Ed O'Neill? that one was kinda funny. i dunno. i thot so anyway. or how 'bout the griswolds "Christmas Vacation"?? national lampoon's anybody?

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:12 PM
right now watchin planes, trains and automobiles on comedy central. but some more of my favorite holiday movies are the Ref, Bad-der Santa, a Christmas Story

please add ur favorites to the list. sm:)e

happy holidays!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:38 AM
mmmm green chile cheezburgrr

nom nom nom nom nom

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 19 20